Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Juxa   

wsalaam maaddeey

hello Rahima, good to see you around again and happy belated birthday to your little one

Ibti and faheema, i do miss the cake sessions, nothing quite the same again and the cupcakes waloo xiisay

NGONGE;880271 wrote:
Ibti, go to Dubai and buy one of those big Cumani Xalwo machines then take it to H Town and corner the Xalwo market.

Waar shaqo kele ha u dirine ka daa ,,, :D

asc all and mashallah sister Rahima,

Ibtisam come visit Djibouti for free authentic cakes and some interesting people or decent yet affordable patisseries along unspoilt beaches.

I'm not there until at least few weeks but you may just ask any logistics question etc.

Feel like a tourism officer but it's just nearby when in HG or Dubai :D

Ibtisam   

Juxa we miss you too!!!

Ngonge that is a good idea. Wanna be my partner?

JB :D lol

Abu Salman. I think DJ is too hot and too expensive- plus not much to see according to the books and sites.

Not hot this time, all the serious blogs are full of praise for the natural scenes, varied and often cheap restaurants.

Just avoid the top hotels or better stay in a flat or with people.

The cakes are great too and quite cheap; Kempinsky etc apart, it's much like Xamar used to be :D

NGONGE   

^^ Don't think, just do it. For example, on the way to work this morning I had a couple of people arguing around me and was hit by that sinking feeling of wanting to be back in my bad and away from this mad world. Therefore, as soon as I got to the office I declared that I'm taking the afternoon off.

Morning all.

p.s.

Rahima, dee I was the first one to welcome you. And anyway, now that the Australian national telecom provider has given you all your access back, I hope to see more Aussies coming back.

Juxa   

salaam aleykum all

not best start of the day, whatever you mess up, you never ever, ever say qaladkaa aniga lahaa

Ohh ,, talking about madness and work, we have this guy a former driver, given to the post of Logistic assistant, then now offered the Field Admin post ,,,,,,, The problem is, he has a problem with everyone now, he wants to proof that he is the one, wants cause people to leave the organization, trying to sabotage some poor staff. The same staff who pushed for him to get the position.

Show Soomaalida lamaba dallacsiiyo ........ :D

N.O.R.F   

^sida hindidaynu noqonay :D

Funny people's reactions on public transport when one is wearing a suit as opposed to a hoody :D

Afternoon all.