Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Whatever is making the rounds in London is super nasty. Got here and got slapped with it and been down for 2.5days.

Other than that - Happy Friday :)

NGONGE   

^^ Salaamat. I had it three weeks ago and it's still bothering me.

Morning all (I never use the word beebol or people). :P

Juxa   

Ibti, no, still without voice, which makes work quite tricky. Alhamdulilah the headaches had gone though

Serenity allaha ku caafiyo take as much kaniini as you can

Launch of somali week festival today, just got an order of Eid gifts delivered at the office for the ladies. I was tempted to order some for Ibti's dukaan

Ibtisam   

Juxa, forget the shop- order it for me!!! aniguba SWF waan ku jira, been writting, editing and coordinating behind a computer. Waan ku jira packets of those gifts haadaab oogow :D

Serenity get well soon honey.

I am sad I'm missing SWF though. 2nd year running Im missing it.

Juxa   

Ibti you wont like bling-bling things, such as brooches, alice bands, bracelets etc and some stuff for the kids too. At the office we were tempted to keep the lot for ourselves lol

Ibtisam   

Yes I will. I use to like and dislike things when I had options. Now there are just no options. Dahab and Dirac, I hate them both. uuf.

Lool @ office keeping it for urselves. lol is it from Turkey?

I think jaarku are mad- every day I can hear duurbaan and mashaxaad from their house- either they are party animals or they like watching/ listening to recordings with these things on repeat. And so many bloody kids- she has like 8 loud ill mannered demons, and her damn husband is the Diaspora somewhere, all you hear is the music and her shouting.

Malika   

Subax kheyr all.

Juxa, rest your voice as much as you can - taasi wey igu dacdee two weeks ago..for days, I was voiceless, then sounded some farax with a groggy voice..heh

Ibti - so whats there to have if one craves sweets in H town?

Ibtisam   

Malika. Xalwa, this thing called hariisad, qurac and melted ashy looking thing that at some point was chocolates from Dubai but melted and reset, lots of biscuits and dates- nice ones too. They have also started making ice cream (more like just frozen cream).

I have for so long though about opening a sweets shop with all kinds of sweets, nuts, Asian and Arab sweets packaged nicely into gift sets. It would be a such hit. I just dont have the time. lol

Adam lol yep

Malika   

^Thats a good idea, you should do it. Even in a small scale and get a sister to run it for you.

Chimera - thanks, heh.

NGONGE   

I told Juxa to sleep it off but she chose to ignore me and listen to the badaws of this world. Serenity, don't be a badow; SLEEP. :D

What are you giving the eight demons for eid, Ibti?

Juxa   

Jaarka sound fun, maybe you should join. Ibti my habo is making you all sort of xamarawi stuff,

Hi malika, i am trying but throat is so sore and work is crazy with my assistant leaving soon

Ibtisam   

Strangle them- wiixi daley baa waata- I would have my own if I wanted to deal with that mess. I've never met them or their mother- we just share a wall. Dont even what they look like- but I know their names from all the abusive shouting.

Malika- human resource here is zero.

Lol @ xamari stuff.