Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

*Ibtisam;880583 wrote:
Not you Alpha, adigu you can't troll= waad calcasha. so here is my two tips to make your life so much more better-

1) You are lucky, in a way that no one else is. Now, what are you going to do with your good fortune?

2) "Congratulations" Say this without jealously. Practice if you have to.

Follow these two principles, and you shall always be happy.

Having just seen your other thread, I add the following one:

3) The nervous energy spent pretending to be something you’re not is better spent on practically anything else.
:D

kkk@IBZ,

what are you on about dee? stop talking in riddles dee. do you have good news for me, kulaha lucky lol. please elaborate on this?

on the live and exclusive thread. add this on there plz and more if possible. i want to get your ideas and feelings about SL.

IBZ, you know i'm pretentious on this forum! but i'm not like that dee in 'real life'. wax fahan dee!

*Ibtisam;880591 wrote:
Abu, those things dont happen anymore and I family and friends and the white khamiis is why I am missing London. Halkaan I am still not sure- this is going to be my 4th Eid here. I can't figure it out for some reason. I just dont feel the happy vibes here on Eid. It is a day everything is more obvious, the poverty, the problems, the lack of space, the lack children areas and parks, out of capacity eat outs. it is just sad, seeing little kids all dressed up with no where to go and people lining to get into hotels like it the qaxoonti times.

LOL@IBZ,

i'll ignore this tirade for once, we're all entitled to hate SL once in a while.

Ibtisam   

Juxa:

You would think so, so mahan. Hadaan I work all hours iminkaba. It is crazy- now Im thinking of moving away from Somaliland so I can at least have the evenings and nights off :D :D :D

Alpha. That is the problem; I can't fahan split personalities. dhan uun raac dee- Even in real life there must be some of alpha stored inside you waiting to burst out. lol :D

Listen to my good free advice- it shall benefit you and help you for a long time to come :D

Haatu :)

Juxa   

What will help him is quraan saar, waa inlagu aqriyaa dejiso ama gabar loo guuriyaa si uu u dego:)

Ibti workholic baad tahay, meel kasta oo tagto you will work too hard

naga da ciyarta dee!@IBZ

i don't need your advise. i know what i'm and the only thing that matters to me is what i think of myself. adiguna learn to take a joke dee!

what work do you do apart from troll on SOL? you're nuts ma iistiiri?

Ibtisam   

Alpha, you are the one with 20 different cantrabaqash threads on SOL- at least I keep my trolling to the trolling pages. In any case, you ungrateful farah, I take my good advice back, while you keep crying over some qurbo joog chica who does not even remember your name. :P

Juxa lol, dont give up hope, I am retiring inshallah in two years.

Not possible to be back home on time for Ciid so same here Haatu bro.

Ibtisam, I thought people feasted with and visited the extended family usually rather than be out.

You are welcome to try Arabsiyo and its farms too or visit auntie in Gabiley (she will recounts you the story of her famous dad Timacade).

There is the person I told you about sis who love guests and have spare place and car in case you wanna see DJB.

My family here is largely a couple of good Solers :D

Ibtisam   

Lol, they are as good as any family- the SOLers I mean.

The person moved from Hargeisa.

Loool @ auntie in Gabiley- is she really the daughter of the real Timacade (everything in Gabiley is called Timacade, schools, the two public libraries, you name it- it is probably called Timocade!) Not on Eid but would love to have tea with her and hear it from the horses mouth as it were. There is a guy who runs a farm there for Diaspora people, gives you traditional sitting and lunch and fruits for a small price. Nice experience to escape the madness of HArgeisa once in a while.

That person is in Djibouti now as I said, in case you can visit.

The other one is the real daughter indeed and of course, you can visit her in Gabiley at any time.

As for the rest, I guess you are referring to Arabsiyo, our mini resort town where we commute from Hargeysa; the "native" minister of F.A is a family friend and was our guest in Djibouti during Siilaanyo visit.

It's funny but the town is owned in good part by Djiboutian-Somalilanders (a bit like Borama, Gabiley etc).

Feel welcome in our farms too :D

Subax Wanaagsan Yall .....

Show xalay waad cawayseen ... :D

For some reason, I can't stay awake anymore ... no more late nights coz I just can't keep my eyes open. I think I'm officially getting old now