Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

NGONGE   

^^ I didn't think you will start bleaching. I just think you should avoid too much sun dee. Too much of anything is not good for you. Look after yourself, you burnt potato. :D

Ibtisam   

Looool, warya ha ii cayn, the first time you met me- you called me a baboon with red teeth- yes I still remember despite it being 4yrs ago. Now lizard. :( You are one mean old man. lol

NGONGE   

^^ You don't have red teeth dee. That was only because you told me not to mention you in the story. :D

(as for Lizard, I'm one too).

Ibti, I meant you should visit as neighbours are expected, be all nice, diplomatic, while letting others know about the situation (Imam, elders etc). I would not endure witnessing those things but understand your cautiousness.

Ngonge, I know Somalis tolerate abuse and violence to some extent but when directed against children, it's just terrible.

Got this bad tempered relative to deal with, strange how people get away with things when others let them do so...

NGONGE   

^^ Most Imams and elders will side with the mother and make excuses for her actions. These problems can't be fixed on individual basis, they're ones that can only be brought to light throw the media and awareness programs.

Ibtisam   

I mentioned it to my landlord, and he just said, waaxas uu carur aha bey isku heesa, naagah oo dhan wa iska cankaas. Made me wanna smack him. Inanta guriga said the mother is a very pretty lady who is always dressed up when I asked if she knew what her mental state was. Imam have no power here. Elders means I have to find out her clan to track them down.

I am going to see if her bloody husband ever shows up to father another one, might be worth telling him, it is pointless to keep having them if you are not here to raise them. I just wanna hear if she is nicer to them or her language improves when he is here. lol

Ngonge you are just making excuses so u can insult me :P Did you send me the link?

NGONGE   

^^ I don't need excuses to insult you. :D

You probably saw the picture anyway. It was from the collection you got yoru FB profile from. :P

Ibtisam   

Are you on my facebook. How did you get on there without me knowing.

That picture is not black and no where near the mad multi-nomad.

Oz   

*Ibtisam;881195 wrote:
Looool, warya ha ii cayn, the first time you met me- you called me a baboon with red teeth- yes I still remember despite it being 4yrs ago. Now lizard.
:(
You are one mean old man. lol

looooool...nice one!

NG, tomorrow Chelsea vs Spurs, Cracking match!!

N.O.R.F   

Ibti, don't bother with the neighbour unless you want a confrontation with the whole xaafad and her women folk. The only thing you can do is say hello and be polite. Caruurtana amaan when you see them (especially when they're with her). She might then get the picture. Subtlety for a Burcaawi might be hard though :P

ps a good sun cream/screan/moisturiser is: http://www.thebodyshop.com/mens/skincare/for-men-maca-root-energetic-face-protector.aspx

(not that I share Ngonge's opinion :D)

wcs,

Those cosmetics are poisons, read long ago how litterally toxic or unknown were each of their listed chemicals (even cleaning products at home should be limited and possibly alternatives such as baking soda used).

It even contaminates one's future children and are cause for the general decrease in fertility.

Some toxicology reading should be compulsory: no chemical is fully safe and even those basic products manufactured in the West contains known toxics such as aluminium in deodorants etc.

Vit D3 tablets in some places, esp. with the winter, are however largely being recommended as crucial for health, detox, mood etc (sun exposure in general is much better, tanning salons whereby artificial UV lead to the skin synthetising its own slightly different and less toxic vit d3 hormon and which some say are 2nd best choice are not always convenient).

The advocated dosage range mostly from 1000 to 10 000 IU but it depends on one's deficiency, very common in many places and in some groups, the lenght of use etc (I would go for this Somali DR advise of daily 5000 IU of quality d3; GP monitoring recommended as some people may have risk factors, especially with the higher doses and long term usage)...

wyre   

evening all, reer qaxwo xaraar cabbayaal,

I think haddii aan nabad kusoo laabto oo aan tii alle ii iman, habeen dambe waxaan usii dhowaanaayaa xaramka, marka haddaan soo laaban waayo ha leysoo cafiyo