Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Ibtisam   

Loool @ Che and Alpha. Neither has a women but such experts on women. Waar naga dhaaya waalida.

Alpha, save your worry, I am doing fine. Just finished watching my first movie, a box of chocolates from the UK, chocolate chip biscuits also from the UK and milkshake. Yuuumy.

Ngonge lol balaad muqumaad aha! hehe

Ibtisam   

Che one who sticks around long enough. Daily chicks and passing temps dont count as women- or having them. Come on, I dont need to explain this to grown people. :rolleyes:

Ibtisam   

alpha it is called Manhatten Samourai.

NOrth, we do, I just dont bother with it. Not really a heavy junk food person. Im just cake, ice cream and chocolates.

Juxa   

Che ninyow gesture big or small wax ka fiican baa jira which women really value and appreciate.

Ibti I am glad you are taking the evening off for some Me time

asc,

Used to like cream cakes till a lil food poisoning long ago; just going for a big portion of apple pie once stopped craving for that pastry too. Can't stand chocolate candies too and many Somalis hate it funnily.

There were so many cakes around (sold by the family) back in Djib and I found strange people desired cream cakes; it was equally strange that the cousins never seemed to crave even the varied viennoiseries or salty pastries...but they were living right in the "factory" unlike visitors like me.

PS Talking about alternatives for sweet cravings, there is a different Somali made dish I guess NORF may consume soon again :D

N.O.R.F   

Abu-Salman;881052 wrote:

PS Talking about alternatives for sweet cravings, there is a different Somali made dish I guess NORF may consume soon again
:D

Have you guys tried it yet? At least now I know where to go when feeling peckish after isha :D

^Wanted to suggest it but you've beaten me to it; I suppose Isha is at the E. one.

Recomforting again this aged father keeping guard on his teenage son when we bumped into him around some girls; you can't control grown-ups and it seems it's the norm to worry about both daughters and sons lately (harder to send them back).

Parents playing detectives (at least those are the more caring ones) :D

Ibtisam   

SalamAlikum Jumca Mubarak All. I can't believe it is already the 3rd day of Dul Haji.

People only fast here in Ramadan. Even shuwal weye ku adge tahey, let alone Dul Haji, I am so amazed, people in the west are a lot more religious conscious.