Deeq A.

Welcome to the new Camel Milk Threads

Buuxo   

Extreme Makeover iga dheh. I was about to give up on SOL all together and cry a bit, Until I found the forget password click here Icon. .

NGONGE   

Sayid*Somal;679969 wrote:
that is a confirmation albeit through the back door sort of.
:D

let Waamo do his juquraafi - maxaa ugu xaasiddeysaa
:D

Dee who in the world uses those two programs these days? Heh.

Aaliyyah   

Shows how we over stayed ppl the website was upgraded and it needs new solers ...the rest of you move on with ur lives :P

and it took me forever to login with the very first nickname I had in Sol..took me a while to realize I need to login with my latest nickname :P

Abtigiis   

Zack, waaga aynu ilbaxno ama xorowno ee aan website reerka u sameyno waad arki doontaa inaan LST u sameeyo account ah "Abdi Dhabayac" oo aan Avatar' uga dhigo pirate dooni saaran.

Horta Abdilatif siduu ku yahay cilmiga IT'ga? wax reeraha ah oo wax isku dayi karaa ma inagu jiraa?

NGONGE   

Heh. War orodo magacan xun badal dee. Don't you remember the password for the other one?

I spent the last couple of hours reading some of your old stories on SOL (the search facility is quite good).

Showqi   

War meeshi maxaa ka dhacy? Avataradii aan wadanay qashinkaa lagu daray. Dadka qaarkoodna garaadadii baa laga rifay, sida Abtigiis iyo Wyre

Avatarda dadk la siiyey baa iga qoslisiiyey:

JB Daa'uus buu doonayey waxaa la siiyey Qooley duureed Hahahaha

KK Shabeel khatar ah bay ahaan jirtay waxaa laga dhigay Caruusad (Boonbalo) yar oo maskiinad ah Hahaha.

Aaliyyah iyada waxaa laga dhigay quruxley