Deeq A.

Welcome to the new Camel Milk Threads

Head on hand. Am too confused and simply struggling with what’s what…p.s what happened to the Trolls section? Couple of pages are missing and cant post anything back in there? Why ohh Why……

P.s .s I feel like a kid in an unwanted toy-store.

NGONGE   

Horta A&T yaa arkay? :D

I'm taking bets that he, Xiin and Duke will be the last three to figure things out. Who do you think will make here first? :D

Abtigiis   

Horta waa alxamdu lilaah. Yaa alaahu baan ku soo galay iyo sirinsirqo. And also with a new name given to me which describes my actual psyique the least. Cagdheer ku lahaa. To the extent LST is not calling himself "Abdi Dhabayac" he should not have named me "MOH Cagdheer". But i take it as a statement of friendship and intimacy.

But it worries me when I learn that some of my details may be in the public domain and particularly in the hands of the deadly PIS and Faroole adminstration. It is known that there is no love lost between me and the Pirate State and it is a cause for concern. I may have to take some precautionary safety measures on top of what is already in place. The risk is higher because if and when Pirates decide to take action against me, they will not need to design elaborate travel and logistics plan. They are in my neighbourhood and they can reach me in hours. But who is to fear them? Let them come if they want.

I would like to thank Ngonge whose mediation and intervention allowed me to air my concern here to SOLers. Although a cable from WIKILEAKS on SOL which is yet to be made public alleges that Ngonge was behind the 'women insurrection' against me few months ago, I must thank him for his intervention today.

wyre   

Jacaylbaro;679861 wrote:

Ranking system with infractions: Need to see this. I still have the same "Senior Nomad" thing.

For me Gadaal gadaal baan u baasay Yacni from Nomad to Alien :D

Malika   

So no Troll thread - I need to complain I have burnt my fingures. I put a non microwaveable plate in the microwave - now my thumb is burnt. Juxa can I sue them? I know anigii baa nacasnimo sameyee but is there a loop hole to get a few quids?

Hehehe

CL - your so sweet - feeling all lost and all..I just post, dont care for new features , maa anigii baa markii horee wax eegii jiree.

whats with all the change it was perfect before any how the new features is all cool but i hate the lay out the admin should let the blue come back also where is my flag and signature i miss that