Deeq A.

Welcome to the new Camel Milk Threads

And what happened to my inbox messages ??? ,,, it was almost full and it says I have no messages there.

I don't like some of the features but we will see ,,, hehehe

Where are the Smileys ????

LOL@ Juxa's indha waa weyn - indha waa weyn waaba qurux iyo waayo aragnimo :D

Wow @ Ngonge's previous avatar - who knew that was Maxamad Mooge with grenade, dabalaab, murduf jaad ah and cuud - what deadly combination of the self destruction kind :D

BOB - Waamo - I always associated waamo with a Maaroodi :P - as for your query - obviously xaradheere is bigger - but Qardho is ancient town, older than Kismaayo and probably better looking :D

^^no more niiko eh?? you are reduced to boodboodin qaabdaran :D

Another thing i am missing - My signature 'Soomaaliya Rising' picture - and it looks like - I was also - :cool: dethroned

According to the site's Admin there are new features to this new SOL forum. Here is what i think of them:

Facebook addition: Ohh ,,, Hell No, I don't want to be exposed on FB. I'm better off here ,, hahaha

Easy moderating: Good for the moderators.

Video posting: Great

Ranking system with infractions: Need to see this. I still have the same "Senior Nomad" thing.

Albums (still not functioning well): Well, let me know when they start functioning.

User groups: Perfect

Friends: Excellent

Advanced profile system: Great

and much much more: Waiting to see

What is your take in ????

NGONGE   

War waxan ilow. I was trying to check something when I got the following message (wonder if I can post?). :D

"

You have been banned for the following reason:

No reason was specified.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never"

nuune   

Maalin hore baa islaan ilka la' iga hor imaatey ayadoo i weydiineyso, maandhoow makhaayad Soomaali oo cunta fiican lagu sheegay iyo hilib baan raadinayey ee ii tilmaan,

intaan kor u eegay islaantii baan ku iri, eedo ilkaba ma lihidee ma adaa ruugi karo hilib, islaantii kab dacas ah bey ila dhacdey, markaasaan ku sii iri eedo iga raali ahoow waan khaldamayee