Deeq A.

Welcome to the new Camel Milk Threads

Saalax   

There is no smilies either. And what the hell is that spider in my avatar i did not even choose it lol. Ps + i had to reset my password.

NGONGE;679821 wrote:
Reason: Was in too much of a hurry. Plus, Admin, A&T laba phone card ayuu ila hada maraya..

:D :D

Are you for real - did A&T emptied 2 calling cards because he couldn't log on -

The Zack   

Love it! The forum looks way better now! SOL wey duushay LOL. Kudos to the admin! They should make us pay for using this, apparently they spend hours of their life to get this going. I had no issues with signing in, not sure what these odayaal are complaining about. Shake your computers and turn them upside down, that should help.

Abtigiis   

Too many things are wrong. I did not join on November 2007. What is going on LST? You asked me to give you an e-mail and I gave my correct e-mail address. Now what will happen to my Abtigiis account. Kindly close the Cagdheer account and give me my Abtigiis account.

by the way, anyone who wrote Moh Cagdheer knew who I am, because the other information on the profile were right.

JB, qosolkiina waa la badalye la soco. It is no more :D :d

The Zack   

They are random but also cherry picked. It seems that the admin has tried to give a proper avatar to each person to their best knowledge. They gave Jaceylbaro a somaliland flag, Bob a picture of waamo, Sayid - qardho, and so on. Not sure why they gave u the girl though.

Kool_Kat   

You know old folks like me don't like change! WAH!!! Markaan arkan maahmaah aan ogahay ayaa maskaxdeyda soo gashay "SOL taktoo turub baratay"!

Although it looks very cool, I don't know how I feel about this change...I feel like a person walking in to a party solo, qaawanaan qaawanaan baaban dareemaya...

**Goes off to get garbasaan, shaash, shaal, iyo shuko!**

ALLA! My avatar!!!! Is feri kiyuut...

NGONGE   

The Zack;679950 wrote:
Love it! The forum looks way better now! SOL wey duushay LOL. Kudos to the admin! They should make us pay for using this, apparently they spend hours of their life to get this going. I had no issues with signing in, not sure what these odayaal are complaining about. Shake your computers and turn them upside down, that should help.

If it were not for our "complaining" you would still be trying to remember what email you provided when you registered your name back in 2007, saaxib. Wax fahan. :D

The Zack   

NGONGE;679965 wrote:
If it were not for our "complaining" you would still be trying to remember what email you provided when you registered your name back in 2007, saaxib. Wax fahan.
:D

Wallee? Are you saying you guys fought for this for hours? Maxaan ka aqaana, i have arrived now and I was able to log in just fine.