Sign in to follow this  
abdulraheem

WHO'S GONNA WIN THE CHAMPS LEAGUE THIS SEASON?

DA_BEAST   

I'm the one who posted this topic and i was absolutely right when i said this cup will go to ITALY!

i know a lot of haters in here especially coming from those who believe PREM LGE is the best!

only ITALY can provide a derby in the semi finals of the greatest cup competition in the world!

only ITALIAN team can humiliate the so-called best team in the world in REAl MADRID!

i can understand if you guys don't like ITALIAN CAlCIO but you have to respect what they have achieved especially JUVE.

being an INTER fan i hope VECCHIO SIGNORA wins this cup coz i'd hate to see AC MILAN winning it.

now all you PRO PREM LGE respect the ITALIAN GAME coz they have achieved what premier lge clubs failed to achieve and will never achieve!

i'm outta here.

P.S you can't win a match if you can't defend, ask Man Utd and Arsenal fans about that.

hahahahahaahahahaa DAMN, I LOVE ITALIAN CALCIO.

VIVA SERIE A. :D:D:D

DA_BEAST   

Baaniyaal, i can understand why you hate the Italian Teams because they have achieved what your team couldn't achieve wich is by beating Real Madrid!

Man Utd were taught all the fine tricks in this beautiful game even your player Neville himself admitted to bieng mesmarised by the skills of the likes of ZIZOU,FIGO and RONALDO.

you hate the Italian Teams because you simply jealous of them!

shame on you buddy!

be grateful for the fact that Man Utd do not play in SERIE A but a joke league called Premier League!

to be honest do you ever see EVERTON meeting LIVERPOOL in semi finals of the champs lge?

ARSENAL and SPURS? VILLA and BIRMINGHAM? MAN UTD and MAN CITY?

so respect the ITALIAN game until you achieve what they have achieved.

remember JEALOUSY CAN DENY YOU YOUR CHANCE TO BE HONEST AND FAIR!

need i say more MR BAANIYAAL? :D

N.O.R.F   

hey shujul, yr gettin good at this prediction thing! Whos gonna win the CL Final and what score, who gonna score and on what time, may take trip down to william hill and make some money, help a poor student out bro!!!!!!!!!!!

Baaniyal   

Beast i think you are ranting too much,without paying attention to what you are saying. For one thing if you paid more attention to my postings, you would know am an Arsenal fan and not a Manutd fan. Second your argument bout me being jelous of italian teams success is as fallible as the Iraqi Information Ministers daily tirades. Your whole argument is very much baseless,cause on my last post you would notice i paid great tribute to Juve's performance. ANd like i said in that post,"it's been a long time since an italian side played great balanced football". I used to watch seria A when maradona and the dutch trio were playing that beautiful football most fans enjoy watching. Again what is there to be jelous of? I'll bet you seria A fans this, when the Germans get back to the CL, you won't see the italians for another couple of years,lol. You speak as only Manutd were given a lesson by Real Madrid, but you seem to forget that Juve were handed a lesson by Manutd in the earlier rounds. Obviously the element of luck have sided with the italians this season, i mean your beloved Inter were bombarded by Valencia in both legs,just for INter to scrape thru. Same with Juve in the Barca games. Anyways let's see if Juve will perform an encore in the final or if they will go back to their defensive shells since it's an italian team they are facing. Your beloved Inter are the biggest culprits of this defensive shell,the reason for that is-->first you are an italian side,second you have probably one of the most defensive minded coaches in football(Hector Cuper). He was fired from Valencia because the fans didn't enjoy watching that defensive football,eventhough he lead them to two straight CL finals. If it's worth anything to you,i enjoy watching seria A more than the Bundesliga :D:D

One-2 1-Two Mikraphone- CHECA!!

haha 'aLLO Hallo' ppl'z sup long tyme non of Ya'll contributed hea well maybe u deserted the plz after the Black and Whitez dominated the biggest Game eversince Manu and Juve.

Well much said i jus want to see pp, contributing

more wit the sort of spirit they during the Group stages when we ws Unda-Dogz na'mean.

The Game between Juv and Real was Off da Hizzy 4 Shizzy,, we was happy to wl NEDVED c Zizou back @ Delle-Alpi but hey who needs Zidane when u have,, Nedved :eek: :eek: :eek:

Nuff said Amigoz see Ya'll @ Old Trafford

ohh yeah did i mention Trezeguet scored once @ Old trafford against Man U??? well do some research Amigoz.

Stay black Ji99az

Predictions for tonight??

I myself would like to see Juve win, and i think they will win coz they are the better team...........but i got a seenky feelin about Milan.

Anyway my Prediciton is a 3-2 win for Juve and a Match to rember.

N.O.R.F   

my prediction is also a very entertaining match with Juve sneaking it 2-1

But Shuji, William Hill is just down the road, 2 bad i have no money!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WingA   

so what ur saying Juve are hot Fav's??

never mind, am always sticking to my team and Milan will win it with Sliver goal extra time 2-1..

peez.. and may the best team win!!

RaMpAgE   

I think it will be a very tuf game, both teams will play defendsive(italian style) since its the final.i think the one goal will decide it.

I think juve would have been hot favourites "IF" nedved wasn't susbanded.

But iam hoping juve will win, i can'T heck the fact milan wining it icon_razz.gif

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

WingA   

shev_nfrench.jpg

my boy killed it and I LOVE FOOTBALL BABY!!

all you haterz, Milan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

peez..

DAMN.....I WAS with JUVENTUS da whole time...can´t beleive they lost(note..my first post in the sport section..lol)

Guys i think you have yourself a male section ;)

RaMpAgE   

I have too rate that as one of the most boring redface.gif finals i have watched for a very very long time.

Thats the reason i don't like italian teams their too defensive , which makes the whole game boring.

anways we will be back next year :rolleyes:

my two picks.

1)arsenal

2) INter.

eat ur heart out man utd icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

Ramapage That was the best Champions League Final i saw for time, dont know what match you where watching Bruv smile.gif . It was shame though that davids went off, i think if he stayed on the match would have been decided in normal time but AC deserved to win it in the end.

And the Real winner in the end was Italian Football as it Confirmed itself as the best league in the world.

WingA   

AC deserved from the word go, the goal that was disallowed should of stud.. do you know why?? remember R Carlos goal against Juve, well that was fine but not this one!!

i cant believe, the Milan boss had 3 brazilans on the bench and 2 of them are world cup winners.. and he didnt even Rivaldo!! i was p!ssed!!

am happy one of my teams won it and

Vi Va Adidas!!