Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Xasan Irrelevant Aways to make peace with Sharif hotel Amxaar

Peace Action wrote: You look very bad with non-stop attacks and copy paste. If Sharif defeats shabaab you would be the biggest fool in SOL. War caanaha daadanaya daba qabo.

indeed. fahal lahu uthunun waaciyah :D

To Peace Action:

Adeer, you seem to be angry with the Duke for no reason, and need some of the advice you are dishing out.

Sharif Ahmed has failed, what ever miracle that may arise that will be something altogether different and one will address that when it comes. For now lets deal with facts. Sharif Ahmed has delivered more pain and suffering to the people of Mogadishu to the extent that those who lived under the peaceful districts have fled their homes and are now in terrible state. Sharif Ahmed has resorted to parading dead Somali youths and claiming they are foreigners. His greatest diplomatic success was giving part of the sea to Kenya. We don’t need to wait for a miracle; you and Xiin are the laughing stocks of SOL already. Now I know Xiin is the son of Sharif Hotel but you are becoming another irrational but not yet an irritant. :D

Also have you forgotten this man was the leader of the Al Shabaab, in those days they were the same group, now why are you telling us to hate them and support this clown? PS: My President is Faroole, the republic position is vacant for now.

The orphan kid is still angry :D

one wonders why?

your president may be faroole but he supports federal somalia, a concept you turned against after Yey's departure to Yemen :D

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

The orphan kid is still angry
:D

one wonders why?

your president may be faroole but he supports federal somalia, a concept you turned against after Yey's departure to Yemen

lool. No adeer your "father" Sharif Hotel turned against Federalism with his "Midnimo Qaran" crap President Faroole, and the government of Puntland had to slap reality back into him and his ******. Thus Puntland is rightly suspicious of Sharif Hotel the man like his illegitimate sons is a well known flip flopper and turn coat. :D

War nimanyahow maad is deysaan. Sidan si maaha yaa jamaacah. Calling yourselves "Orphan and illegitimate son"make you sound childish.

Xiin Hotel, you are lost in the abyss old boy you think "Midnimo Qaran" = TFG. Thank God President Faroole understands the truth and has delivered the point home to your father Sharif hotel and Walid Abdalla. :D

Gheelle, ok bro. I dont take offense in what duke says, i really dont care if he does. I guess the point i was trying to drive is by now clear. duke is politically agoon. waa dhaqan celis sol baa platform siisay, and that is part of the problem :D

no point in continuing this. waa ka haray intaa ka badan lama cayrin karo belada

^^^You lost the argument long ago Xiin Hotel, one must have a back bone and principles to be consistent. You don’t have neither, your new love for all things Puntland is quite laughable and shows your desperation, Garowe will never accept “Midnimo Qran” crap, also make sure you don’t get caught in the youth trafficking case in MN, justice is coming to town. :D

I am not angry at all but I am concerned for your sanity. This daily diatribe against President Sharif is not healthy and I am reminded of Rush Limbaugh's infamous comment on President Obama about wanting the Presient of USA to fail and now continous to say that the President has failed. Mr. Limbaugh's comments lost him a lot of credibility because he showed his true colors of partisanship without regard to the welfare of the country. I am not comparing you and Rush nor Sharif with Obama (As a Somali Sharif is better and his success is more important for Somalia), but if you want Sharif to fail, then does that mean you want Somalia to fail?

Sharif was head of the ICU and shabaab was under ICU. If today Sharif saw how unreasoble the shabaab have become, then I will give him credit for opposing them.

Sharif definately made mistakes and he is new to the zero sum game of Politics in Somalia but nevertheless we have to work with him in his noble task of restoring the Somali nation.

Sharif is still the legal President and occupies Villa Somalia and is fighting shabaab. As for the killing in Mogadishu, shabaab are fully responsible since they rejected peace and opted for war. All I am saying is let us wait before proclaiming the demise of the Sharif's govt.

Peace Actions, with all due respect you came here sounding like Xiin Hotel all angry and uppity about Sharif Hotel. I understand Xiins misery, his desperation is deep since all his predictions about the ”Midnimo Qaran” came to naught. Now adeer its confusing that you still make excuses for Sharif Hotel, the simpleton has made monumental mistakes, he has jumped from one Caravan to another. :D From the controversial sea to Kenya scandal to his appeasement of Xasan Dahir Aways to his utter lack of leadership in the war front the man has failed. These are things I have highlight and will continue to do so insha Allah. Let me remind you that Sharif Hotel does not control, Baidoa, Kismayu, Jowhar and Marka all important capitals of the regions nearby. He does not even control a few KM outside his home, He has lost any pretence to peace making and covets the chair more than the lives of the people.

Your man crush on Sharif Hotel aside, there is no reason a mentally stable person would support this man, a two faced, blatant impostor and hypocrite who just says what ever sounds good. A man who declared Jihad on Ethiopia and cursed Melez Zanawi in public is now begging for his military support and urgent intervention.

Again you can attack me all you like, my aim is to highlight the truth. This man's actions and dishonesty , led to the deaths of thousands of children he abandoned in the battle field. and thousands more he has now condemned to a life of terror and misery.

Paragon   

Lol@the topic title. Is it true that Aweys wants to sit down with Sharif? Well that would be good news, wouldn't it? smile.gif

Taleexi   

Originally posted by General Duke:

Xiin Hotel, you are lost in the abyss old boy you think "Midnimo Qaran" = TFG. Thank God President Faroole understands the truth and has delivered the point home to your father Sharif hotel and Walid Abdalla.

"Xiin Hotel" ku lahaa, Duke, are you echoing Bush's doctrine: --Either you with us or with the terrorist--, anyone who opposes your views must have "Hotel" surname, pretty hilarious least to say smile.gif

Originally posted by Mansa Munsa:

"Xiin Hotel" ku lahaa, Duke, are you echoing Bush's doctrine: --Either you with us or with the terrorist--, anyone who opposes your views must have "Hotel" surname, pretty hilarious least to say smile.gif [/qb]

Keep up with the thread adeer, we have a man here who thinks his father is Sharif Hotel, or the man behind the “Midnimo Qaran” flop that man is well known his first name is Xiin, thus Xiin Hotel no one else have come out to claim Sharif is their dad, though we have yet no verification of his claims, from Mr Hotel himself. :D