Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Xasan Irrelevant Aways to make peace with Sharif hotel Amxaar

^^Maantoo dhan Faroole ku hay :D

Sharif and Faroole are on the same page on the larger somali issues. Duke is left behind

:D

out of pure desperation duke now supports alshabaab

Midda kale waryee maxaa qabaa ilka ku daba dhigay ninyahow, ma cad xun baa kugu jira?

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

^^Maantoo dhan Faroole ku hay

Sharif and Faroole are on the same page on the larger somali issues. Duke is left behind

out of pure desperation duke now supports alshabaab

Midda kale waryee maxaa qabaa ilka ku daba dhigay ninyahow, ma cad xun baa kugu jira?

Xiin, adeer let me remind you that it was you who used to complain about the Shelling of the Bakara Market and use of foreign tanks. It’s your dad Sharif Ahmed who now supports the shelling of the Bakara using and hiding behind foreign tanks. The historic irony. ;)

You used to insult Faroole as a member of the “trinity” and now you think he is a grand man. Faroole indeed is a grand man, in comparison to the toothless moron in Villa Somalia.

Al Shabaab might be vile and simpletons at best, and they wont get far as I have highlighted on many an occasion to the likes of Che, Kashafa and other cyber warriors. Let me be frank with you, your father Sharif Ahmed is the worst of the lot, a weak helpless man who leads a few blocks, lost all his villages and has no support base other than his son Xiin who is bitterly upset all alone and now wants to reclaim his heritage as a Puntlander.

^^^lool. Now you are getting desperate adeer. I have always known what and who I am. Its you who thought his father [politically] was Sharif Ahmed.

Also stop being a bigot that particular family is not three but four. ;)

^^Mindhaa kan afraad baad tahay :D

And no, I am not being desperate I am just curious why you run to qabiil stuff every time you are cornered. with all the things you say, sidii nin cad xuni ku jirtaad u hadashaa.

Cuqdadani meeshay kaa gashaan rabaa inaan fahmo awoowe. I have a time today.

spill the beans duke, xaggee lagaa helay awoowe

incase you did not realize you are so desperate you want to tell me inuu Faroole adiga ku xigo :D

^^Mindhaa kan afraad baad tahay

And no, I am not being desperate I am just curious why you run to qabiil stuff every time you are cornered. with all the things you say, sidii nin cad xuni ku jirtaad u hadashaa.

Faroole adiga ku xigo

Again why are you being a bigot, and there is no difference between any of the four members of the family so why did you mock the fourth one?

It’s a shame that you are showing signs of mental instability adeer, remember you was one of those parroting the “trinity” line a few months ago, thus all this false change of heart and useless statement don’t match your earlier bravado. What changed Xiin?

Or did your utter ignorance of Sharif and the situation on the ground get the better of you? Even your false claims that Faroole and Sharif are on the same boat, is laughable and highlights the lack of insight and understanding you have of the situation. Faroole met the PM and never has Sharif Ahmed.

Awoowe, dadka jilicsan ee iska cabaada iyaagoon cidiba cayn reerkeena riti :D xaala bay siiyaan. And I owe that one riti

laakiin xaggee lagaa hayyaa why always bring qabiil where it has nothing to do witj. we were talking about ideas and you somehow find easy to resort to qabiil, and that tells me inaad cuqdad qabali ah qabto. ee yaa wax ku dhimmay? Maxaa trinity meesha keenay? Goormaa la caayey? Yaase caayey? Xagee? Maxaa laga sheegay?

i believe inaad dadka kala aqoon, oo iska sheeganayso :D

Xiin adeer, reminding one of his recent appeasement past and his overt anti Puntland stance of a few months ago is more than valid. The “trinity” issue truly disgusted me for knowing who you are it was pathetic to see how you wanted to impress others at the expense of your own kin. I find it more than amusing that you now want to pretend to be a supporter of Faroole and the state.

It was also alarming that you would mock and label whole clans and then start crying and getting personal when Sharif Hotels shortcomings were highlighted. You have issues adeer, and get help as for my family they are as wide and as diverse as any, but I don’t appease anyone or try to impress anyone I tell it like it is. Now son of Sharif Hotel what do you have to say.

hadduu laciif jiro waa adiga dukow

ninka ragga ahi siddii dumarkii miyiga joogay awoowow hebelow ma yiraahdo ee ragguu iska dhacshaa wax alle kale siyaaba

do you support your president, duke, mise tfg da oo dhan baad nacday markii adeer tegey?

do you support your president, duke, mise tfg da oo dhan baad nacday markii adeer tegey?

“What a preposterous question, what a silly person you are” George Galloway once said to an airhead he was speaking to, this situation reminded of that for some reason. :D Now with all due respect the Duke dislikes this “Midnimo Qaran” thing its all hogwash, Sharif has failed miserably, he is singing to the wrong crowd, the idea of the TFG was sound, but this bloated, hypocritical weakling of an entity might be supported by the mentally challenged but I dare say I am just watching it. My government and the remaining hope is in Garowe.

^^i think it's fair to say your heart is in yemen, not in Garoowe. that is why i said you are orphan politically.

We know Garoowe supports tfg. Do you want hear from the horse's mouth duke :D ?

^^i think it's fair to say your heart is in yemen, not in Garoowe. that is why i said you are orphan politically.

We know Garoowe supports tfg. Do you want hear from the horse's mouth duke
?

You keep going round in cirlces like your father Sharif hotel does around the Villa. :D The fact remains and you know it Garowe has distanced itself from this Sharif bloke, Faroole is a master at the game, but he will not send troops, money and his minister of Information will remind the world that Puntland disagarees on various points. :D

Duke you are losing it brother, stop the irrational obssession with Sharif. I know it hurts, Sharif beat A/Y at his own game, but it was political and peaceful and the old man accepted the defeat gracefully. Still Sharif is the President, if you do not want to support him morally, at least minimize your unwarranted attacks against him. You are absetting many SOL members and readers who want the TFG to succeed for the sake of Somali poeple. You look very bad with non-stop attacks and copy paste. If Sharif defeats shabaab you would be the biggest fool in SOL. War caanaha daadanay daba qabo.