Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Xasan Irrelevant Aways to make peace with Sharif hotel Amxaar

shsharifaweys_7.jpg

Masar oo dhexdhexaadinayso Sharif iyo Aweys

9 Jul 9, 2009 - 12:34:17 PM

Hogaamiyaha ururka Xisbul Islam Sh. Xasan Daahir Aweys oo ka mid ah mucaaradka dowlada Somalia ku kacsan ayaa la sheegay inuu aqbalay in dhexdhexaadin laga dhex bilaabo isaga iyo madaxda dowlada Somalia.

Ilo dublamaasiyadeed ka tirsan xukuumada Masar ayaa sheegay in hadal dhexmaray Sh. Aweys iyo Madaxda dalkaas ay iskula garteen in la bilaabo kulamo qarsoodi ah oo la isugu keenayo Madaxweyne Sh. Shariif iyo hogaamiyahan mucaaradka ah.

Sidoo kale, xubno ka tirsan Xisbul Islam ayaa sheegay inay jiraan kulamo dhanka taleefoonka ah oo dhexmaray hogaamiyahooda iyo madaxda dalka Masar, kuwaasoo ku aadan in la qabto shir la isugu keenayo dowlada iyo kooxaha ka horjeeda.

"Gudoomiyaheena, wuxuu aqbalay heshiis walba oo lagu dhameynayo dagaalada ka socda Muqdisho iyo dalka intiisa kale, lagana gaaro heshiis waafi ah" ayuu yiri sarkaal ka tirsan Xisbul Islam oo ka gaabsaday inuu magaciisa sheego.

Dowlada Masar ayaa dhawaan soo bandhigtay hindise lagu qabanayo heshiis la isugu keenayo dowlada Somalia iyo mucaaradka ka horjeeda, si loo baajiyo dhiig dambe oo ku daata dagaalada u dhexeeya Islaamiyiinta iyo dowlada Somalia.

"Sh. Aweys, wuxuu aqbalay inuu la heshiiyo Sh. Shariif oo ay saaxiibo ahaayeen, mana jirto wax shuruudo ah oo uu ku xiray la kulankiisa" ayaa laga soo xigtay siyaasi Masri ah oo diiday magaciisa.

Wakiilka Ururka Jaamacadda Carabta ee Afrika Mr. Samiir Xusni oo saxaafada kula hadlay Qaahira ayaa isaguna sheegay in qarashka ku baxaya shirka lagu dhexdhexaadinayo dowlada iyo mucaaradkeeda ay ogolaadeen dalalka Carabta.

"Qarash walba oo ku baxaya shirka ay wado dowlada Masar ee lagu dhameynayo khilaafaadyada sababay dagaalada ee ka jira Somalia, waa la ogolaaday" ayuu yiri Samiir Xusni oo intaas ku daray inaysan jirin wax caqabad ah.

Xukuumada Masar ayaa waxay sheegtay in dowlada Somalia ay ogolaatay in lala heshiisiiyo mucaaradkeeda, balse waxaan weli jirin wax hadal ah oo kasoo baxay kooxda Al-shabaab oo ah mida ugu awooda badan mucaaradka ka horjeeda DF.

GAROWE ONLINE

Somalia: Egypt 'to mediate' between Sharif and Aweys

9 Jul 9, 2009 - 12:46:52 PM

MOGADISHU, Somalia July 9 (Garowe Online) - The chairman of Somali Islamist rebel faction Hizbul Islam has accepted peace talks with the country's U.N.-backed interim government, Radio Garowe reports Thursday.

Hizbul Islam chief Sheikh Hassan Dahir Aweys has reportedly accepted peace talks after discussions with Egyptian government officials, who have been leading efforts to mediate between Sheikh Aweys and President Sheikh Sharif Ahmed.

Egyptian officials have urged the Somali politicians to begin secretive talks in order to stop the bloodshed in the capital Mogadishu and other parts of south-central Somalia.

A member of Hizbul Islam, who spoke on the condition of anonymity, told Radio Garowe that Sheikh Aweys "has accepted any agreement to end the war in Mogadishu." But the source did not elaborate whether or not Sheikh Aweys' hardliner position against the presence of African Union peacekeepers has changed.

An Egyptian government official was quoted as saying that Sheikh Aweys has agreed to make peace with "his former friend," President Sheikh Sharif.

Arab League official Samir Husni told reporters in Cairo that Arab states would fund peace talks among Somali Islamist leaders to end the years-long bloody insurgency in south-central Somalia, especially in Mogadishu.

Sheikh Aweys, who is on the U.S. terror list, has not spoken publicly about this new development.

Source: Garowe Online

^^He is irrelevant. This is a face saving exercise for him. For the tfg having him in as opposed out wont harm. But in the final analysis there are two sides to this conflict, tfg and alshabaab, and peace will only come when these two reach agreement.

Alshaba are the big fish, if Aweys agrees everything with shariif today I believe it will not change anything, The Shabab will sweep into the small pockets HI controles e.g Afgoye, Jowhar and parts of Kismayo and kick them out of these areas, So I think Aweys is irrelevent and will not tip the balance of power.

Juje   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

^^He is irrelevant.

I knew once you concurred with Duke for calling Hassan Dahir Aweys 'irrelevant' - he will follow up with President Sharif as being 'irrelevant'. I wonder how you can opposse the latter having condoned the former previously.

Duke ina-abti is deji oo dar Alla ku deg. There is nothing concrete or even a begining of such yet. However if it was to happen then trust me it is more than irrelevant and more important cause it will end at least some if not most blood shed. And yes Aweys is a stake holder whether we like him or not - and it is either he can be defeated and totally erased from the equilibrium or we can engage with him in dialogue and bring him on board. The second is more desirable but as I said before there is no such situatuion in picture now.

It is only the reporting of Garowe Online that has lost much of its reputed status.

^^^Juje, these men have no startegy as you have noticed specially the Sharif, after all we can not be blind to the reality on the ground.

Too little to late and the men in Mogadishu are the crazy Shabaab and there is no answer for them yet.

lool@the change of thread heading

Juje, Sharif is Duke's president. Duke can be bitter as he seemingly is, but the fact remains Sharif is the head of the tfg. Faroole supports tfg, and that makes Duke a lonely man.

As for Aweys i think we can all fairly say that he is not indepedent of alshabaab. alshabaab opposes any dailogue with tfg. At best Aweys will do what Indhacadde did, or he will just remain where he is today. as i siad before Aweys coming to the tfg side is a good thing politically but in reality it wont change much as far alshabaab is concern

lool@the change of thread heading

Juje, Sharif is Duke's president. Duke can be bitter as he seemingly is, but the fact remains Sharif is the head of the tfg. Faroole supports tfg, and that makes Duke a lonely man.

Xiin as usual . The Duke does support a Federal government, but as you know President Faroole along with Duke do not support the “Midnimo Qaran” crap of Sharif hotel and have also highlighted and came against the sheer idiocy of the Djibouti nonsense you used to peddle here. As usual you say strange things to keep alive that weird love affair you have with Sharif hotel and the Caravan of ignorance.

:D

Duke, Faroole ha is mar marin awoowe, you are bitter man who is confused and does not know what he supports. I know what Faroole supportes, he rightly insists federalism as a future political arrengement given where we are today, still though he supports tfg and Sharif.

You on the other hand is an orphan man, politically.

I support somali government, Sharif happens to be a very reasonable man who says and tries to do what i believe to be the right things. Midnimo Qaran is a phrase used by some that has no meaning. If you are honest man you would go what the charter espouses to be the foundation of somali goverment.

federalism as a future political arrengement given where we are today, still though he supports tfg and Sharif.

You on the other hand is an orphan man, politically.

You must be living in a remote caravan park with gypsy’s saxib.

You are out of the loop. Xiin remember that Faroole is part of the “Trinity” as you called them :D that you so famously were attacking and insulting only a few months a go. The self induced amnesia wont do.

Thus don’t try to be something new, born again Puntlander the Duke was supporting the state 100%, when you was pretending to be something else. I have been consistent, you have been trembling and mumbling all over the place full of anger and envy.

If one is an orphan, politically such a weak attack, though it was funny, what do they call illegitimate children who don’t know their true fathers? That’s you old boy, politically of course. :D You thought Sharif hotel would be a good dad, he turned out to be a nightmare. Look in the mirror dear Xiin, you are now finding your “Puntland” side when the Caravan of ignorance you cheered for became nothing more than hot air. Lets elevate this discussion shall we. Your arguments are as irrelevant in SOL as Meiji’s “Mogadishu Society”.

Come again and this time with some firepower, right now your attacks are as effective as Sharif Ahmed’s “Midnimo Qaran”.

:D

^^So now we are talking about trinity :D

Waryee salaadaan aadayaaye bal markaan soo noqdo wixii eedo Axado kuu sheegtay bal i dhowr aad iga sheekeyside

^^^ fFaroleMinnesota.jpgFaroole is not weak Sharif hotel

Adeer you have no leg to stand on, we all know, Xiin is an out of touch man who is now finding his true roots. :D