Sign in to follow this  
Sophist

PM Resigned- What is Next

But Xiinfanin the garaads in buhoodle are not happy with xaglajiifiye since he got there only bad news comes from buhoodle its good that garaad cabdulahi garaad soofe works hard to keep these nabadiids from his home town the garaads brother is also doing a good job as the deputy Interior minister of Somaliland.

Xaaji, it can be said that Buuhoodle is unique in the sense that traditional elders have big influence on its affairs more so than the other regions, so you are right it is good that Buuhoodle elders collaborate in keeping the city safe from the secessionist mischief and those with pregnant political propositions. Xaglatoosiye is one of Buuhoodle’s proudest sons and his initiative though political in nature was not meant to harm the city.

The rude fact is that someone from either PL or other regions in the south (e.g. Gedo) or for that matter as Xiin put it from the "****-block", can not and will not be able to change anything on the ground as far as Mogadishu/Banadir is concerned. The same goes for anyone from Somaliland.

If, however, both Presidency and Prime ministership come from Mogadishu, that is a different story as far as city itself is concerned. I believe that will alter the course and turn back the tide against the Alshabaab group.

[ September 22, 2010, 02:07 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Xiin I really think you misunderstood my point Buhoodle doesn’t need a babysitter from Ohio to keep the city peaceful. The traditional elders took responsibility for their town xaglajifiye with his hidden agenda swinging from garowe to a nonexistent money making movement ,Milking money from from the Diaspora is the last thing the people of buhoodle need

Originally posted by Suldaanka:

The rude fact is that someone from either PL or other regions in the south (e.g. Gedo) or for that matter as Xiin put it from the "****-block", can not and will not be able to change anything on the ground as far as Mogadishu/Banadir is concerned. The same goes for anyone from Somaliland.

If, however, both Presidency and Prime ministership come from Mogadishu, that is a different story as far as city itself is concerned. I believe that will alter the course and turn back the tide against the Alshabaab group.

Suldan has a point there. The only problem is that what Suldan is suggesting requires political courage, and riddance of current failed formula on which TFG is based on. There is no guarantee this will work but it is certainly worth the try.

[ September 22, 2010, 02:08 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

quote:Originally posted by Suldaanka:

The rude fact is that someone from either PL or other regions in the south (e.g. Gedo) or for that matter as Xiin put it from the "d-block", can not and will not be able to change anything on the ground as far as Mogadishu/Banadir is concerned. The same goes for anyone from Somaliland.

Suldan has a point there. The only problem is that what Suldan is suggesting requires political courage, and riddance of current failed formula on which TFG is based on. There is no guarantee this will work but it is certainly worth the try.
Nonesense waryaa. We are not talking about a mayor of a city but a government representing a country. The problem is not who is from where but the moron's who represent the people and the rest of us who chearlead them.

Santaaro, Suldaan is saying it is time for a Benaadir strategy. You are right though to point out what I think is a pretense from these transitional goverments ; claiming to represent the country while in reality they dont represent.

Qorax   

war waxba ha is dalinina waxaad rabtiin sheega Maddeeya aa gartay shariifka waxaw sugga magacii loo soo dhiibi laha ninkasna waxaba dhici karta inuu hadda afrika usanba joogin horena loo oqoon

Liibaan   

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^Liiban adeer the SSDF movement has not existed for 12 years now, so not sure who are attacking and who you speak for.

Puntland = SSDF militia, and Somaliland = SNM militia

In late 1970 few men from Bari region created SSDF as reaction to Siyad Barre

In 1981 few men from Woqooyi Galbeed region created SNM at their apartment in Jeddah Saudi Arabia, as reaction to Siyad Barre

In late few men from south created USC as reaction to Siyad Barre

In 1998 One Man Abdulahi Yusuf created Puntland as reaction to Somali Conference in Cairo

In 2000 Abdulahi Yusuf and Mogadishu warlords created SRRC as reaction to Somali Conference in Arta

Thus SSC is a faction, a political one created due to the desire of individual men.

same thing, Puntland or the SSDF faction is not different, Abdulahi Yusuf created so-called Puntland as a stepping stone to President of Somalia

In 2001, Warlord Abdulahi Yusuf started civil war, when elders of Gobalka Bari elected Jama Ali Jama

you admit this was out of anger for him losing the election for VP position?

I didn't admit anything, if you misunderstood its your problem, no one angry, the truth only politicians from SSDF clan can lead the pirateland, others are unwelcome. As result many SSC politicians left so-called Puntland Mohamed Hashi, Xaabsade, and Sulieman Xaglotoosiye, Wasiir Timacadde, Ibraahim Maxamuud Guure, Abshir Cabdicasiis , Cumar Jaamac Saleebaan

And the most important so-called Puntland doean't care about Las Anod, Buhodle and SSC region anyways

Originally posted by Abu-S:

The PM has resigned (forced to resign) couple hours ago. Sharif enroute to NY today.

What is next?

Goonjeex as a caretaker PM (mashqac weeye) and C/kareem Jama as a PM- this is the rumour in Mogadishu and Nairobi.

Does it make any difference who becomes a PM?

S

This is a good news,i hope he leaves there immediately.

Liibaan   

Why bring Saado Cali Warsame in this thread???

If you want to know Saado Cali Warsame, she is the most loved Somali singer/writer,also Saado is huge supporter of Somaliweyn, unity, and SSC movement

Now Saado IS in South Africa, and all Somalis and SSC fans welcomed her warmly

saadoafrica6.jpg

saadoafrica8.jpg

saadoafrica1.jpg

I didn't admit anything, if you misunderstood its your problem, no one angry, the truth only politicians from SSDF clan can lead the pirateland, others are unwelcome.

And the most important so-called Puntland doean't care about Las Anod, Buhodle and SSC region anyways

How many Ministers, MP's Mayors from SSC are serving in the Puntland as we speak?

Also what has been achieved thus far by the SSC group?

^^^lol@removing the post I am now sending a PM as to admin as to why it was removed.

Anyhow, dont get me wrong again Saado is more effective than Saleban & Co and is having a whale of a time.