Sign in to follow this  
Sophist

PM Resigned- What is Next

Aaliyyah   

mashallah Saado was wlced with open hands in South Africa. She is a legend. God bless her!!!!!

Duke, I still don't understand why you have a problem with SSC????Clearly you support so many warlords cabdulahi yusuf, cade muse, farole. You are simply supporting those who are from your bari region.

Anyhow, dont get me wrong again Saado is more effective than Saleban & Co and is having a whale of a time.

--------------------

Why do you care whether Salban & Co are affective or not? Obviously nothing happens overnight. Just stick with your adeer faroole and leave the cause of SSC for the SSC people.

salaam

lol@ Aaliyyah I was waiting for you to turn up sis. I hope all is well with you.

Now what problem do I have with SSC? None, I sympathise with the cause, just asking our Liban here some simple questions, and the effectiveness of the programm.

So far aside from Saado, there is not much to show for it.

But maybe you have more insight into the project, Liban seems to be out of his depth..

Salaam

Aaliyyah   

^In Somalia everything is a failure nothing is effective and no one is better than the other that is Somaliland, SSC, Puntland...qofkasta wuxu raba meshiisa in uu u taliya..it is simple as that. So tone down on your bias against SSC about its effectiveness or the lack of it since you oppose the SSC movement anyways...

At the end of the day we are somalis and inshallah we will unite in time.

lol@ Aaliyyah I was waiting for you to turn up sis. I hope all is well with you.

Alhamdulilah im doing good. Hope the same for you.

And let me add one thing, The future is bright and the future is United Somalia and SSC state of Somalia :D Puntlandna meel naga dhig waaban ka daalnaye Kaftan...

salaam

^^^lol, sis trust me I am not against the SSC project and better development and prosperity for my kin up there. As I expected you answered my question brilliantly and for that I am most grateful. You are right most Somali projects are failures aside from Puntland of course.

Again questions are valid and for you as a major supporter you should ask more questions and make sure there is accountability, transparency and this will only lead to success.

Liibaan   

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^lol@removing the post I am now sending a PM as to admin as to why it was removed.

Anyhow, dont get me wrong again Saado is more effective than Saleban & Co and is having a whale of a time.

Stop removing your posts waryaa, tuug la qabtay tala malaha

Xaglotoosiye and SSC movement are much better than Fool Faroole & his SSDF pirates

Originally posted by 'Liibaan':

quote:

Stop removing your posts waryaa, tuug la qabtay tala malaha

Xaglotoosiye and SSC movement are much better than Fool Faroole & his SSDF pirates
If I had that power I would remove you adeer. :D Now compare your response to sister Aaliyah and you see why she is a much better advocate for the cause..

How is Saleban Ciise better than Faroole? he is still sulking at not being voted in as Faroole deputy. :D

Liibaan   

If I had that power I would remove you adeer.
:D

Because I said something about Pirateland/SSDF militia, just admit that you removed your post, other members cannot remove their posts when they want

Now compare your response to sister Aaliyah and you see why she is a much better advocate for the cause..

You worry too much about SSC movement, take my advice don't worry about SSC movement or Xaglotoosiye

Just worry about your so-called Puntland , your Adeer Abdulahi Yusuf who is now a refugee in Yemen Camp, and Abdurahman Fool who is now in Garowe

If I was among hoggaanka Barbaarta and came up to read a thread like this, qosol ma iga dhamaadeen. Qabiilkii buuxin lahaa iyo kursi howl weyn heynin iyo waxaas camal ka hadlaayaan markee the reality on the ground is much different, oo dalkiiba dad qabiil iyo waxaasba arkin wada qabsan rabo.

Soomaalida iyo qabyaaladooda iyo qurbajoogooda wareersan.

This is not 1991. Qofkii la keena meesha wax ka weyn tan labada Shariif ama Sharmaarke ay keeni waayeen ka badan ma keeni doono, mana soo kordhin doono, qabiilkuu doono ha ahaadee unless caalamka arrinta Soomaaliya hal meel oo waxtar leh ugu soo wada jeesan.

and the so called president's term ends ....

then there will be another conference in some other countries ,,,,, where another president will be appointed ...

He comes back to muqdisho and hide in that 2km square place until he has a problem with his PM ....

Then that PM resigns ....

Another one appointed ....

He again resigns .......

......................... it goes and goes

^^^Yeah it goes on. Thus who breaks the cycle?

Of o recognition for NW Somalia

No developmen for all of Somalia

and the Somali race falling behind...

Something has to give..