Sign in to follow this  
Sophist

PM Resigned- What is Next

It's confirmed, Shariif's next PM is on the table, its only a matter of time before we know that Sheikh Shariif's next PM is...

Mohamed-A.-Omaar-150x150.jpg

We will wait and see what Inna Omaar and the likes of those that are in Shariif's circle of influence(dalabeey and co) bring about a change to the current stalemate.

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

The PM job should be given to Goonjeex. He is a mature fellow, and who understands reality on the ground.

Goon jeex is not from puntland adeer

Sophist   

Nassir, I not campaign manager for AbdulKareem but I was telling you the news in Nairobi; he my dear friend is a front runner. He is insider and is from Puntland.

Anyhow, I will let you guys know what is up by Saturday morning Insha Allah.

S

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

yes xaaji xunjuf, it is somalia that we are talking about and Goonjeex is a somali if you didn't know
:D

Yeah sure he is a Somali ,, so are you are you are you going to be a prime minister of Somalia I am sure this gooneex will not be more than a deputy minister

Originally posted by Xaji_Xunjuf:

quote:Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

yes xaaji xunjuf, it is somalia that we are talking about and Goonjeex is a somali if you didn't know
:D

Yeah sure he is a Somali ,, so are you are you are you going to be a prime minister of Somalia I am sure this gooneex will not be more than a deputy minister
^^xaaji xunjuf, for a secessionist you are too emotionally attached to who takes that post.

The give-the-PM-post-to-a-Puntlander political rule did not work with Omer Abdirashid as he had very little if any influence in the direction of Puntland's stances.

Liibaanow, Buhoodle is part of Puntland, adeer ama diid ama hadiidin. SSC group and their miliria is, have always been and will be part of Puntland, even the leader run for Puntland president. Their beef with Faroole does not change much adeer. Mid kale markii bari ladoortay sheekadaa iska dhamaanaysaa.

Xiin Not at all but I am just being realistic every one knows the power sharing of the 4.5 clan formula is between two main clans ever since 2004. Gooneex is just named as the temporary PM so he is out of the race told you so. :D