Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Names of the Massacred

if this is the way in Somaliland and Somalilanders will conduct themselves, killing villagers in the name of elections, wonder what they are doing in ssc at all. For everything that has been said about puntland this has never been said: They sent more the 50 children in las anod to jail for a year for protesting, they have killed unarmed villagers. Someone should tell the admin in hargeisa that if the objective is to win the people of these regions over, they have done everything to accomplish the opposite, and for all the Somalilanders who pay lip service to a northern democracy who justify this and even worse celebrate should be ashamed of themselves...

Originally posted by Sacad *Ducaale:

AUN to the dead, Suldaanka by the way you have a point what do they expect when they arm the civilians and become nabadiid militias? that the somaliland army will just watch, that is not how the real world is action is taken.

are you talking about in 1988 because that is happened.

Originally posted by AfricaOwn:

When will this anarchist gimmicks stop? He supports deviants that have murdered many Somali people. Where do you stand che? All we get is a lot of crying and moaning from you, but where do you stand?

I oppose all the dhabad!lifs including those were cheer-leading Buhoodle massacre.

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

quote:Originally posted by AfricaOwn:

When will this anarchist gimmicks stop? He supports deviants that have murdered many Somali people. Where do you stand che? All we get is a lot of crying and moaning from you, but where do you stand?

I oppose all the dhabad!lifs including those were cheer-leading Buhoodle massacre.
Dhabad!lifs? This is funny coming from a Al-Shabb supporter. Homie, they're the epitome of that word.

Aaliyyah   

Malika dont expect sympathy from somalilanders. The only time Suldaanka and his likes will understand anything is if the samething took place in hargaisa or burco.

ilaahay ha u naxaristo dadkeeni dhintey, intii dhawacana laahay cafimaad dagdag ah ha siiyo....

wa la xoreenaya magaloyinkeena taasi shaki kuma jiro...

salaam

AO, I don't think you understand the meaning. Now be good boy and ask your dad the translation.

Why does it matter who I support? You either oppose what happened in Buhoodle or you don't. Which is it?

Originally posted by The Zack:

^Who do u support?

His going to stunt and tap-dance around that question, and give you a very cliche answer. Ask him why he supports Al-Sh...crew.

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

Why does it matter who I support? You either oppose what happened in Buhoodle or you don't. Which is it?

I'm not the only one who calls you Fake. Face it, you're faker than Nicki Minaj's a**

Liibaan   

Africaown, Why do you support Somalidiid-land?

Why do you support the aggression and war that Somalidiid malitia is waging against people of SSC?

because you suffer from hatred and qabyaalad

sahal   

Faysal ayaa arrintaan xallinya ee idinku 26ka june Faysal ugu shuba isagaa waddankoo dhan Kaabaj iyo Baradho ku berayee ... :eek: