Sign in to follow this  
Fabregas

Ethiopians Defecate in Muqdisho mosques

Nin ayaa laga hayey laba walba isa saaray laba tagoogo waligay isma saarin. Xabashi xeebta ku xaara waaan filaayey laakin Xabashi maasijkii ilaahay saxaro la soo raadsada waa wax aad looga naxo.

Paragon   

Waa wax laga naxo, waxaana ka sii naxdin wayn kuwa Muslim isku sheegga ah ee hurmuudka u ah ee masaajidka ku hogaamiyey!

Allow Alle.

I wonder what those who blindly supported the presence of the Ethiopians in our beloved country would say today.

This is the darkest day for all Somalis/Muslims no matter what ones political believes are.

Ilaahoow u gargaar diintaada iyo dadkaaga.

Originally posted by Complicated:

I wonder what those who blindly supported the presence of the Ethiopians in our beloved country would say today.

This is the darkest day for all Somalis/Muslims no matter what ones political believes are.

Ilaahoow u gargaar diintaada iyo dadkaaga.

We should all see the Somalis that are supporting the Ethiopian invasion as worse. May Allah (swt) give them the worst kind of humiliation in this life and the hereafter.

A self-dispersed societies! Ha is raacaan diide e ha la duleysto daaya. Who to blame all this? ethiopians? no not all, actually blame lies with us, somalis. How low can we go down? Actually, we are in deep coma, may Allah swt awaken us from this deep coma.

Originally posted by Dhubad:

^^^^This is disgusting walaahi, I am not surprised at all. Ilaahayoow duliga naga dulqaad!

sxb, Dhubad, waxaan maqlay inaad jihaad aaday? goorma ayaad soo noqotay mise Kenya iyo hoteladeeda ayaad baryo ku soo nas-nasatay.

Thierry.   

Bar Ubax is my back yard and where I was raised in my infant years before the war broke up and it is sad to see what has become of a once beautiful place to live.

However I urge each every one of us to focus his attenntion in getting rid of this foreign aggressor and to use every tool and method available to get rid of this devil in our midst.

The dabodhilifs will be dealth with in due course but one step at a time, once we have a true sovereign state not this mediocare of a government, they who supported and assisted Ethiopia will and shall be charged with treason under Islamic law.

In the mean time lets get on with resisting and let them keep boasting with the Ethiopian tanks. “every dog has a day”

Kashafa   

^^ :D:D:D Indeed, he would make a magnificent ****** ( :D ), him and all those who share his traitorous dhabo-dhili'fic mind-set.

******, summarises them and the total sum of their existence perfectly.

[ December 10, 2007, 12:08 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Kamoon, hala isdhaamo yaaqeey.

-------------

About this topic, they also did this to other masaajido.

You can view sawirada on Dayniile [here through google, first link on the top] site sidee Xabashi u gishay xaafadahee xoogga ku heysteen the last few weeks. Waxba ma dhaafin, walaa meel caafimaad, xarun shirkad, masaajid, guri shaqsi, baqaar, tabakaayo, ...

Fartooda qaabka darneyd iyo calankooda baas darbiyada igu qoreen xataa, kuna rinjiyeeye. Shuud.