Sign in to follow this  
Baashi

A Day of Infamy

The problem of Somalia is only originating from one family who are doing everything to become the leaders of this victimized nation!

You can guess that family!

Now that they rented Ethiopians to overwhelm us, they forget that we have Allah on our side who can give us victory as we stay on the course of Jihaad.

Insha-Allah Muslims will win and the hypocrites will lose, no matter the nonsenses of Baashi!

NGONGE   

^^ Heh :D

Xaaji, did you forget you are a wadaad now? Drop the clan accusations. That’s yesterday’s game. Today’s game is all about how much of a Muslim you are. Has your research proved that this ‘family’ you speak of are anti Islam? Is it the whole family or just the ‘head’ of that family? Is it possible that you are wrong?

Even though my words are wasted on you, but for the benefit of the gallery, I thought I’d have to at least make a comment or two. You claim that Allah is on your side (and he probably is, swt) however, don’t you think it’s wrong of you to behave in such a way when Allah is on your side? Where are your manners? Show some tact and benevolence, you nutcase. :D

Originally posted by Alle-ubaahne:

The problem of Somalia is only originating from one family who are doing everything to become the leaders of this victimized nation!

Now that they rented Ethiopians to overwhelm us, they forget that we have Allah on our side who can give us victory as we stay on the course of Jihaad.

Insha-Allah Muslims will win and the hypocrites will lose, no matter the nonsenses of Baashi!

Could do better Saaxib...Iam from that the family and I don't share Yeey's misadventure. Don't boil this down to Qabiil. When it comes that, everybody including your own Qabiil share the blame. Soomaaliya nin isxaan ugalay ma, laha.

Baashi.....You are trying to pull "horn" on us. Try it agian Aw.

^If a whole clan, or presumably their majority, agrees one thing, which is to defeat Allah's religion from becoming the rule of law in the country, isn't that a sign of something that makes them not only the problem of our nation but the enemy of Islam?

the family is known for everyone, and that family must be the family of Sheytaan, or a clan that is taken by sheytaan for its evil projects against the Muslims.

that is an observation, not a Quran or a hadiith, awoowe!

NGONGE, If a whole clan, or presumably their majority, agrees one thing, which is to defeat Allah's religion from becoming the rule of law in the country, isn't that a sign of something that makes them not only the problem of our nation but the enemy of Islam?

the family is known for everyone, and that family must be the family of Sheytaan, or a clan that is taken by sheytaan for its evil projects against the Muslims.

Originally posted by Che-Guevara:

quote:Originally posted by Alle-ubaahne:

Could do better Saaxib...Iam from that the family and I don't share Yeey's misadventure. Don't boil this down to Qabiil. When it comes that, everybody including your own Qabiil share the blame. Soomaaliya nin isxaan ugalay ma, laha.

Saaxiib walaahi inaanan ka wadin qabiilka aad kasoo jeedid, ee waxaan ka wadaa qabiilka sheydaanka oo noqday hal qoys, maantana dhibka soomaaliya heysta waa kaas. Inkastoo qabiilada soomaalida ay ku kala fiican yihiin waxyaabaha qaarkood, hadana waxaa jira qabiilo dhan oo xumaanta iyo ilaah la dirirka u batay dhankeeda.

Pacifist   

^If a whole clan, or presumably their majority, agrees one thing, which is to defeat Allah's religion from becoming the rule of law in the country, isn't that a sign of something that makes them not only the problem of our nation but the enemy of Islam?

Alle Ubaahne today you dissapoint me mate,,,,your true colors are showing,,,Like I told you before Your hatred for Mr Yusuf blinds everything. MaY Allah cure you.Amin

Sky   

If you mean by the clan/family possessed by Satan as in a symbolic way the anti-Clan Courts camp comprising all qabiils? Than why say majority of this supposed clan if this 'clan' is a symbol for all 'Anti-Islam' Somalis? Don't display your lack of intelligence by insulting ours.

Alle-Ubaahne....Lugtaa iska toogatay saaxib. Kitaab iyo Qabiil meel islama galaan. Mid dooro saaxib.

Xumaan hadeetahay Soomaali isma dhaamaan. Anba waan isku tiran karaa reerkaa ka dhalatay dbibaatidii Soomaali marsiiyeen xukun jeceel baradiis. Laakin taas wax quman ma,aha. Maaxaa yeelay reerkaaga dad xun iyo fiicanba waa ku jiraa.

Ana rer Pland kuuma faaninayo. Iyaguba in xun iyo in ciifaban waa kax buuxdaa.

Originally posted by Che-Guevara:

Saaxiib walaahi inaanan ka wadin qabiilka aad kasoo jeedid, ee waxaan ka wadaa qabiilka sheydaanka oo noqday hal qoys, maantana dhibka soomaaliya heysta waa kaas. Inkastoo qabiilada soomaalida ay ku kala fiican yihiin waxyaabaha qaarkood, hadana waxaa jira qabiilo dhan oo xumaanta iyo ilaah la dirirka u batay dhankeeda.

Originally posted by Pacifist:

Alle Ubaahne today you dissapoint me mate,,,,your true colors are showing,,,Like I told you before Your hatred for Mr Yusuf blinds everything. MaY Allah cure you.Amin
Abaayadiis waxna ha is xanaajin, I am only talking about the qabiil of sheytaan that the MALCUUN OF C/LAAHI YUUSUF represents. If that is your tribe, well, I am sorry for you.

I will hate and hate and hate all those people who bring our Muslim land to kuffaars, no matter which tribe they are.

Your sensitivity is meaningless if you can't stand with your religion, which supposed to be more important than your people in Puntland.

Pacifist   

Alle Ubaahne walaalo am a Muslim first before anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! even if the people of puntland are my people or not.

Secondly Please do me a favor a read what you wrote

"the family is known for everyone, and that family must be the family of Sheytaan, or a clan that is taken by sheytaan for its evil projects against the Muslims."

It is wrong of you to judge a whole clan and call them a sheytaans. You can pick a bone with Abdulahi Yusuf and his government but please don't insult a whole clan.

I myself don't agree with TFG and Abdulahi Yusuf. I don't agree with Ethiopians being on our land. Brothers fighting against each other. I hate all this. If anything walaal the reason for my roar today is a family member has died in the war. A brother who had his entire life ahead of him. He just started his own family. May ALLAH give him mercy and all that died in this war Amin. This whole war could have been prevented If The two sides could get over their huge egos. I tell you only the innocent die in the middle.

Don't paint me to a qabilist You know me better than that Alle Ubaahne. Assumptions can sometimes get the better of us all. I will give you the benefit of the doubt that you meant maybe just maybe meant to use other wordings. You were in mistake today and as your muslim sister I have the right to tell you that.

Baashi raali iga ahaaw about your thread awoowe.

bilan   

[/qb]

Abaayadiis waxna ha is xanaajin, I am only talking about the qabiil of sheytaan that the MALCUUN OF C/LAAHI YUUSUF represents. If that is your tribe, well, I am sorry for you.

[/QB] last time i checked AY was not representing any qabiil, so what are you talking about FYI Ghedi is much worse than AY when it comes to Ethiopia.

Khalaf   

AU go ahead sxb I feel u homie it most been tough today to hold that inside all day in front of men so u run home full of fervor and log on sol to spill your guts about our great family....news for u sxb we have always existed and will continue to exist hurts i know.

2: muafiq triblists like allahu-banune don’t represent the courts......and with knowledge of islam sxb u will gain wisdom inshallah....and somalia will one day become like the ansar in medinah.