Taleexi

Faysal Ali Warabe and his Hate Message Comes to Washington DC

Taleexi   

Faysal Ali Warabe and his Hate Message Comes to Washington DC

WardheerNews Editorial

September 08, 2006

"Mar haddaanay diintii Alle iyo Xaqu dabbaalaynin

Ama aan xishood lagu dugsado Loogu dudahaynin

Maxaa Faysal dabar joojiyana Loogu dayi waayey?"(1)

In a recent interview the leader of the third party (UCID) Faysal Ali Waraabe gave to a Somali website in Hargeysa, he had shocked the unshakable Somalis with his most vitriolic hate-laden comment against Somalis who hail from the Mudug Region of Somalia. When asked his concerns about the advancing Islamic Courts Council (ICC), which had steadfastly defeated this past June the U.S. surrogate warlords and their rag-tag militia of “the alliance against terrorism,†he bluntly unleashed his puritan clannish chauvinism.

the full article

Paragon   

“How can those who hail from the Mudug region preach to us Bani Hashimites about the teachings of Islam?â€

What? :confused:

Jaylaani   

According to this article, Faisal is a Ku Klux Klan of Somalia ....ma heer kaasi baa la marayaa.

How could you feel threaten by an individual who is telling you to leave me alone and let me deal with my problems. Obviously this attempt (the article) didn’t prevent him from coming to DC. He participated the conference and actually chaired some of the workshops. He spoke about Somaliland issues and he still here in states.

All he said was DIINTA IN LAGA BAAYAC MUSHTAREEYA MA FIICNAA...simply personal opinion of his and I agree with him so as many others.

HE SAID WE ARE DECENTED OF IMAM HUSSEIN AND IMAM ALI WHO IS THE COUZIN OF PROPHET MUHAMMAD THAT MAKES US NABBY MAXAMMED ILMADEER. WHO IS IBN HASHIM IBN QUREESH, SO HE IS RIGHT THEY WONT TEACH THE PPL OF SOMALILAND RELION BECOUS WE BROUGHT ISLAM TO SOMALIA.

BECOUS SH isxaaq ibn axmed went to harrar when he came to somalia to meat islamic leaders there sh cabdiraxmaan who was harrari who was also daariqatal qaadiriya salafi sunii

wich the islamic courts are not cou they are wahabis they belive timir is holy becous muhammad loved to eat that .

they belive the can cute of hands and heads wich we totally oppose islam dadka lugu ma qasbo

muhammed told us that

HE SAID WE ARE DECENTED OF IMAM HUSSEIN AND IMAM ALI WHO IS THE COUZIN OF PROPHET MUHAMMAD THAT MAKES US NABBY MAXAMMED ILMADEER.

"Nabi Max'ed's ilma adeer."

Yaa salaam; for all what I had witnessed on this forum for all my years at here -- and I had seen plenty weird and absurd declarations -- this, no doubt, tops it all.

:D:D

SOO YOU BELIVE THERE ARE NO EHEYLE AL BEYT IN THIS WORLD REMMEMBER WHEN WE SAY BANI HAHISM WE MEAN ASLO BANI QUREESH.

SO YOUR SAYNG ITS BLA BLA WHAT THE ROYAL FAMILY SAYS IN JORDAN OR THE PRESIDEN OF IRAN WHO CLAMS ALSO BE DECENTED OF IMAM HASSAN.

OR THE PPL OF TUNISIA

YES MY FRIEND THERE ARE EHEYLE AL BEYT IN HORN IF YOU NEED FURTHEREN ALLABRIATION READ THIS HISTORICAL DOCUMENT I HOPE U CAN READ ARABIC

http://www.somaliland.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=444

ALSO SOME AABTIRSIIMO YOU DONT REALY THINK FAYSAL CALI WARAABE IS MAKING THIS UP

HE READ THE BOOKS OF THE IMAMS AND SH ISXAAQ

MAY ALLAH BLESS THEM ALL IN THERE GRAVES

ILAHOO QABRIGA UGU NUUR

Sh IsxaaqBin Amed Bin Maxamed Bin Xuseen Binu Cali Binu Xamsatul Mud-har Bin Cabdillaahi Bin Ayuub Binu Muxamad Binu Qaasim Binu Axmed Binu Cali Binu Ciisa Binu Yaxyaa Binu Maxamad al Mahdi Binu Xasan -al-Caskari Bin Cali-al-Naqiyi Binu Muxamad al taqiyi Bin Cali al ridaa Binu Muusal Kaadim Bin Jacfar a Saadiq Bin Muxamad al Baaqir Bin cali zeynal-caabidiin Bin Xuseyn Bin Cali ibni abi Daalib Ibn Cabdil-Mudalib Ibnu Haashim...

Sh IsxaaqBin Amed Bin Maxamed Bin Xuseen Binu Cali Binu Xamsatul Mud-har Bin Cabdillaahi Bin Ayuub Binu Muxamad Binu Qaasim Binu Axmed Binu Cali Binu Ciisa Binu Yaxyaa
Binu Maxamad al Mahdi Binu Xasan -al-Caskari Bin Cali-al-Naqiyi Binu Muxamad al taqiyi Bin Cali al ridaa Binu Muusal Kaadim Bin Jacfar a Saadiq Bin Muxamad al Baaqir
Bin cali zeynal-caabidiin
Bin Xuseyn Bin Cali ibni abi Daalib Ibn Cabdil-Mudalib Ibnu Haashim...

I didn't know Soomaalida inay Shiico ahayeen, because Shiicada iimaamadooda ayaa soo qortay, especially the highlighted twelve iimaams oo ay ku jiraan Cali, Xasan iyo Xuseen, Eebbe haka wada raali noqdee.

Do you also believe you are the descendants of Mahdi since Shiicada believe Max'ed Al Mahdi to be the true Mahdi, who is said to come back again?

Intaadan magacyada soo tuurin, know their history.

Imam mahdi what shiica say he is the mising imam

in the hadith of muhammad say imam mahdi will come trough the linage of imam hassan not hussein, and are you telling me that imam ali and iman hasssan and hussein are shicats i dont think, so how can you call the imams of allah shiates wich means the group of ali.

Trueli i belive other wise we woudent celebrate the mole at anabbi the same salawaats the iraqis does wich is the same what we do

read the report about imam yaxya its about

on somalilandnet.com

Originally posted by Jaylaani:

simply personal opinion of his and I agree with him so as many others.

With the caveat: not all opinions are created equal. icon_razz.gif Some carry greater merit than others.

Not all the twirls and swirls of sophistry and verbal legerdemain will absolve this dude from what he said. Dumb thing for him to say.

Somalis are funny group. I get a kick out of meeting pitch black somalis, who you can't see their face if it wasn't for their teeth (the lucky few), tell me -- pointblank -- that they're arabs. Yeah right! And I'm the emperor of China!

Castro   

Originally posted by Sharif_seylaci:

Imam mahdi what shiica say he is the mising imam

Dude, give it up. Even if what you're saying is true, no one here cares much. You'll still be treated like dirt simply because you're a Somali now. You may have been noble in the past but, like everyone else, you ain't shit now. :D

Faysal Ali Warrabe has said worse things than this. remember the famous "the child born in Adis is closer to me than the one born in Mogadishu"

Now he claims to be a member of the house, next he will go to Qom to get some guadance from Imam Ayatolah Khomeni...

RedSea   

Abdullahi Yusuf is even worse for being Ethiopia' dog, so ever thought about what he will do next? and here we are blaming some guy who has said few things.

Taleexi   

Mr. Red Sea, Indeed Abdullahi Yusuf has his unpardonable shortcomings but I assumed that we were not doing any comparison between the two.

description>In the 1500's several things happened in the early struggles of Axmed Gran with the Ethiopia Christian Imperialists who where sprearheading attacks into Muslim lands. According to Fatuh Al Habash: 1) Ahamed Gran can into the hinterlands of North Westren Somalia in order to recruit fighters amoung the Mandaluug *** , Mahomed Xiniftire Or Mahe *** and Madoobe. a) The fatuh al Habash mentions the Habar Magadle (Maha *** ) by name as one group which Gureey try to draw into his camp.Nevertheless, the Habar Awal and Habar Yonis joined the Gurey jihaad. For Example, the Makaahil of the Habar Awal was the son of an Amhara princesse who was broght back to Somali by a Habar Awal worrior. The Amhara princes asked her captor one favour which to name the first son. After she bore the son she named him Makahil "Micheal" the angel. As a matter of fact many Mahe *** like the Habar xabuush or Habar Jeclo were also named in such a case. According to the Fatuh Al Habash, "the fierce and rebellious ***** , Issas, and Afar clans who lived close to these groups and was know as "Oda Cali" caused Guurey many problems because as soon as the attacked the Habash enemies and gained some booty they would return to their territorie this angered Imam Ahmed who wanted a displined army. Ali and Mataan a brothers in-law of Gurey and Ahmed Nuur a knephew or Gurey, who later married Gurey's wife Batiyo Delwambero(Dawmbiro). It is interesting to not The name Dalwambero. It is no accidental it sounds like Dombiro. The ****** Somali clans under Imam Ahmed Gurey where led by another Garad who was know as Guuray and he was married to Delwambera's sister Mardiya. It was at this period that the Madaxweyn *** enlisted the Yabbare, Geeri, and Harla, also it was at this juncture of history that the ****** confuse history. 1) The ****** confuse to distinct persons. Namely, Imam Ahmed Ibrahim Ghazali Aragsame the proper Ahmed Guray and the Garad Gurey who led the ****** armies. After centuries they think that their Garad whose name is mentioned in the Fatuh Al Habash as Guray is the same as Ahmed Gurey. So the legacy of Axmed Gurey is not limited to the Gababuursi or Ciisa or Gurgure but as touched