Sign in to follow this  
Taleexi

Faysal Ali Warabe and his Hate Message Comes to Washington DC

So if the etnici of the ppl of the somaliland are half Ethiopian wich we all know sh isxaaq married from habar xabuusheed

xabashi xabusheed that makes us closer to those in the mogadisho

RedSea   

Originally posted by Mansa Munsa:

Mr. Red Sea, Indeed Abdullahi Yusuf has his unpardonable shortcomings but I assumed that we were not doing any comparison between the two.

Well,I can see that, however the news that you have posted is way overexaggerated.I have seen some so called politicians say far more crazy things than this. So unless one has special eye open for this particular guy,Faysal, then I don't see as to any reason this would make jaw droping news once he said "reer binu Haashim ayaan ku abtirsanaa", well one may disagree and one may agree regardless, it's something that we all came use to hearing about,and nothing really to go bananas over.

Zaylici, remember it's against the rules of the site to mention Qabiil names, so please try not to use actual qabiil names in your writing,I am not the moderator of the sec. but i am just giving you heads up.