Sign in to follow this  
MoonLight1

People of SOOL, WHAT DO THEY REALLY WANT?

I am confused with the **** falks from Sool, what do they want? Are they S'landers, P'landers, SSClanders, Darwiishlanders, Maakhirlanders, TFG-landers? I really want to know their point of view is, What do they really really want?

[ October 17, 2009, 11:31 PM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

They want to be with Somaliland how ever, there is another group who loves to be with puntland here is the biggest error the puntland supporter says xagla toosiye or the guy they call dr selebaan was part of puntland and because he lost from abdisimad cali shire , he know whants his own clans state. and he is after the seat of abdisaman cali shire. The vice president, which is dominant Clan in the region while xagla toosiye is from Buhuudle. Any way garaad jamac supports Dr selebaan. While garaad selebaan supports Abdisamad cali shire. While garaad jamac garaad ismacil the garaad of lascanood is friendly to Somaliland and the governer of Sool.

Cowke   

The ssc people are for somali-weyn 100%. the 15 garaads 14 garads totally despise somaliland. As for the garad in las canood if he is friendly with hargeisa (which i doubt you can prove) is still irrelevant because 14 garads are against him.

Do the Maths ppl...15 garads. 14 anti somaliland..1 pro somaliland...So still even if he was pro somaliland it would have totally no affect.

What is being battled out between ssc is about choosing a darwish-land state which 3 garads support. While the other majority 12 garads are in garowe and support puntland.

So that is the case son. Somaliland really is not even an option here, because the darwishland and puntland still agree upon two things;

1. Somaliland needs to get out

2. Pro Federal Somalia.

The only slight difference that puntland and darwish-land state have is over who should govern the ssc. And like i said earlier 3 garads which garad jamac is the garad of all garads supports a darwish state.

However the majority council of the garads don't support the idea of a darwishland and are staunch puntland.

So the maths works out to be..Out of the 15 garads of ssc the tally works out to be

Darwishland Garads

Puntland Garads

Even if garad jamac is garad of garad is irrelevant because that is just title, however what is strongly aganinst him is the fact that 85% of the garads reject his darwishland idea. That is a whooping 85%.

If your smart kid then you can see that the clan-elders have clearly spoken and that is why this darwish-land will be ruled out in a vote when they vote on the issue as they always have voted on issues concerning their clan.

It stands no chance and everyone knows las canood is going to puntland sooner or later. lol. Hell even the somaliland minister was tryng to calm it down with "we are holding low-level talks" with puntland. Puntland Minister responded and said "we wont accept ssc or hargeisa anywhere within our territories"...after-all garowe does have 85% of the garad support, would you wanna talk if you had that backing? hell no.

Paragon   

What do people of Sool want? Unity and peace in Somalia. Simple.

Originally posted by GAAROODI:

looool

LAS CANOD, LAS KOREY, BADHAN,DAHAR = SOMALILAND

FORCE ME OUT OR SHUT UP !

Miirowga ma fiican yahay maanta mise xaley baad ku gureysey? :D

Sawaaxiligu waxay yiraahdaan, mirqaanka wuxu dadka ka dhigaa: 'Usiku simba, mchana paka which roughly translates to: 'A lion at night, but a cat in day :D:D

I am sure you aren't claiming the above areas now that you've sobbered up. ;)

^^

LOL... :D

That cat, the Swahili proverb describes on this thread, should be ashamed of itself, posting so much pretentious claptrap without the slightest basis in reality, yet somehow it isn't.

GAAROODI   

like i said, my troops run these towns, you ethier force me out or shut up.

SOMALILAND 4 LIFE.

how many confrenence are you going to have, "somaliland get out, i want my own state, i want puntland, i want somaliwayn".

life doesnt work like that, actions, environment, economic power and military capability count.

international law, the nation state and colonial borders are what makes africa africa. Somaliland is here my friends. Stop all this talk and etheir force them out or forget las canod and these little villages.

Taleexi   

Originally posted by J11:

What do people of Sool want?
Unity and peace in Somalia
. Simple.

quote:

Originally posted by GAAROODI:

looool

LAS CANOD, LAS KOREY, BADHAN,DAHAR = SOMALILAND

FORCE ME OUT OR SHUT UP !

Miirowga ma fiican yahay maanta mise xaley baad ku gureysey?
:D

Sawaaxiligu waxay yiraahdaan, mirqaanka wuxu dadka ka dhigaa: '
Usiku simba, mchana paka
which roughly translates to:
'A lion at night, but a cat in day
:D:D

I am sure you aren't claiming the above areas now that you've sobbered up.
;)
smile.gif