Sign in to follow this  
DigibAc

Is Puntland a qabiilist entity?

RedSea   

No one hates the average layman, do you, cuz I don't. Islam teaches me not to, why should I?

Who said such anyways?

mise waxaad rabtaa in aad topic aad badesho. Anigu marabo in aan kusii dhex jiro topic kan sidiisaba , laakin ka jawaab Puntland waa qabiil entity soomaha?

^^^ adigana yaa ku soo qabanay markaad ka gudubtid red line-ka? mise waxaadu aflagaado ma ahe ee waa amaan & moderator aan ahay haye. Adeer adi is fiiri inta aadan dad kale fiirin wa iga talo meelaha kale waxaad caynaysaa dad, halkaana dad aa kala dhex galeysaa acuudubillah

Gabbal   

Maska maskuusan is ogeyn tallaw yaa qabta! :D

Allamganow, hala yaabin maskiin waa neef xarig gale markii laguu faa'iidaysanayo. Obviously the administration is in support of his verbal diarrhea otherwise it would have been put to a stop long ago.

Hornow, libaax-sankataabte is fully aware of Miskiin-Maga'allay's daily rule breaking, but it is simply overlooked.

He is the biggest hypocrite, and I am astonished as to why he is not released of his moderator position.

RedSea   

Alamagan, Horn, and Axmed Guray, get over yourselves.

I don't see MMA breaking any rules. But maybe he breakes 'your' rules which obviously can't be taken serious of, because none of you three above stand for something positive.

You can never be MMA's caliber both being an intellect or being a rational speaking mind. So don't be crying foul when you are told to obey the rules and regulations of the site.

bilaa calaykum.

Miskiin was not telling us to obey the rule, nor has ever utter such thing, marka ogow waxaad ka hadleysid before your speak.

Tan kale, it quite evident that Miskiin is a big hypocrite, kulama doodayi. Lakiin, who are you to judge ones intellect or rationale, I don't think we converse on here before this post.

Baddacase, dadka qaarkood looma jawaabo.

Cuqdad iyo ciilnimo aa dishay oo frustrations ku batay SOL lasoo shirtagaayo. Soori, SOL isn't a therapy session lagu ciilbaxo. Neither is it your professional counselor.

Nin magac qabyaaladeed wato, mid teenage ah oo high school dhigto warlord "God-like and honoured and respected" ugu wacay hal erey, iskaba dhaaf jawaab, uma baahno.

They desperately seek MMA's attention to respond to them, at every thread when they well known that inaanan u jawaabeynin. Calaacalnimo ka dhamaaday, caytantimo gaartay trying desperately to see if I will edit qashinkee qoraan, but I will leave it there as always, for it says much about them than me.

Hadalkeyga will always be wax ka qiimo badan. I will never succumb waxee yihiin iyo hoostee joogaan, no, never.

Haye, sii wata the group therapy session, here it is tissue diifka iskaga tira. :D

mid teenage ah oo high school dhigto warlord "God-like and honoured and respected" ugu wacay hal erey, iskaba dhaaf jawaab, uma baahno.

Sol golden rules:

Privacy: respect the privacy of others. Do not post other's phone numbers, addresses, pictures, etc., without their permission.

Flaming: absolutely no personal attacks (direct or indirect). Criticize ideas, not people. Flaming will not be tolerated in any way. This includes any material which is vulgar, profane, defamatory, harassing, hateful, threatening, invading of others privacy, sexually oriented, or violates any laws.

You are a moderator yet you do not follow the "golden rules" of SOL; libax-sankataabte, how do you expect regular nomads to follow the rules when the one you made moderator is breaking it? Stating that one of the posters is in high school is a personal thing and should remain private and it does not in any way relate to the subject. Also, "warlord "God-like and honored and respected" ugu wacay hal erey," if that’s not a personal attack I don't know what is; its simply irrelevant.

Nin magac qabyaaladeed wato

Another personal attack; your undermining ones integrity labeling them as qabilistic, another irrelevant comment.

Gabbal   

Wax walba waxaa ka daran inuu yiraahdo diif iska tiro oo istiraajadaan qaata! Miskaanka aan waxaan calaacal ka ahayn meesha lasoo shirtaga, Miskaan meeshaan baa layga haystaa iyo meesha baa layga xoogey lasoo shirtagay. Miskiinki tii ugu dambayse ka raacday calaacalku magaalada Baardheere kala soo shirtagay! Walle ceebey xaalkaa ba'!

Axmed Gurey-

The reason Miskiin was given the moderator position in the first place was the need for partiality and a conduct becoming that of a moderator. After the last moderator fiasco, Miskiin's was chosen by ina Libaax Sanka-taabte because of impartiality that I suspect was based more on an assumption of his ethnic background as opposed to anything else. This individual has failed in that endeavor and has become a poison thorn who has lost the confidence of many.

I am happy to announce I will boycott this forum until something is looked into the need for clear and fair arbitrator. Fairwell friends, my time here has been a pleasure.

I am happy to announce I will boycott this forum until something is looked into the need for clear and fair arbitrator. Fairwell friends, my time here has been a pleasure.

Neither are u the first to quit nor will u be the last.One thing that all the quitters have in common is that they all are weak.All the same,Farewell!

Jaylaani   

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^Saxib, go and visit Puntland, from Buhudle, Las Ano, Las Qoray, Badhan, Garowe, Galkacyu, and of course Bossaso.. Dont act so big and ignorant dude...

That statement above answered fully the question asked in this particular thread.

Here was the question just incase...

Is *******land qabiilst entity?

Duke boy,

You're shooting your self on the foot by making statements like that...

[ February 15, 2007, 12:17 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

SOO MAAL   

Puntland iyo Somaliland waa maamulo qabiil ku dhisan, labaduba waa dameer iyo labadiisii dhagood

"Dugsi maleh Qabyaaladdi Waxay dumiso Mooyaane"

"Qabiil Qaran/Dowlad ama manoqdoa"