Sign in to follow this  
DigibAc

Is Puntland a qabiilist entity?

^^^Puntland is what it is, you are the oen who seems to have a problem with it. Get over it saxib, its a large state even in comparison to Somaliland and it is inhabited mostly by a single clan.. Thus if it is a clanist region then so is, Somaliland, Djibouti and all other state entities where Somali's inhabit.

Jaylaani   

^^ wax baad odhanine cadhadaad la ciday. Butland consist of the four least developed regions of the country during Bare's regime.

You can't have your cake and eat it too buddy. There is no room for Bautland and Somali prober in one sentence. You can't have it both ways. You advocate for butland and reside Mogadishu. It doesn't work like that.

Somaliland and Djibouti had their own authorities before there was Somali Republic. Butland was part of Somali state under the Italian rule before Somali republic was created. Xageed marak u kici waligaaba xamar baa lga xukumi doonaaye.

P.S. Somalinimadaan hoosta layskugu wada dhigaya needs to be addressed too. There are large number of Arab states in this world with the same language, religion and culture...THEY DON'T SHARE THE SAME COUNTRY.

^ Such hate. Only those with an alterior agenda would call it posterior land :D

Anyhow both Puntland and Somalia/Mogadishu or any entity for that matter can co-exist. See puntland is not advocating for secession. Rather it is a State within a State. Texas can co-exist with Washington. Why not Puntland with Xamar?

Jaylaani   

According to the SOL postings, those from Mogadishu have different perspective about Yey and his so called TFG. You called their freedom fighters a terrorist and your militia liberators . . . insult, insult, insult.

According to the SOL postings, those from Mogadishu have different perspective about Yey and his so called TFG. You called their freedom fighters a terrorist and your militia liberators . . . insult, insult, insult.

KEYNAN22   

Jaaylani:

Somaliland and Djibouti had their own authorities before there was Somali Republic. Butland was part of Somali state under the Italian rule before Somali republic was created. Xageed marak u kici waligaaba xamar baa lga xukumi doonaaye.

"Their own authority" or "own state" my foot. They were colonial regions under the british queen and the french republic, hardly an "own state" or "their own authority". And the puntland region had their own sultanates with vast authority across what is today PL region waay before the italians arrived, so technicly this place has existed as indipendent "state(s)" before anything remotly called "somaliland" or Djibouti existed, if you now wannna go their.

^^^Jaylani, Punland exists and is recognised by the Fedreal governemnt of Somalia. It is an integral partof Somalia. Puntland state recognises the unity of Somalia, recognises Mogadishu as the capital and all the institutions of the central government.

Thus Puntland can coexist, does co exist with Mogadishu.

Also tone down the rehtoric and hate a little bit it sound desperate..

Jaylaani   

Ubxii kacaanku is no more guys.

I can walk on the streets in Mugadisho free of body gaurds. Can you do the same? I guess not.

Lol@puntalnd and own Sultans. so as every body. Geedka hoostiisa wa laga yimid. Saaxiib.

^^^******** dude, I have more relatives in Mogadishu than any where else in Somalia..

And many people from Puntland are living, and have businesses in Mogadishu, thus dont believe the hype.

[ February 14, 2007, 12:01 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Jaylaani   

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^Mindless dude, I have more relatives in Mogadishu than any where else in Somalia..

And many people from Puntland are living, and have businesses in Mogadishu, thus dont believe the hype.

Correction. You used to have relatives in xamar when Adeero Siyad was in charged. We all know what happened after that so safe it dawg. You can post lies in SOL but you can't rewrite history.

^^^LOL. I have relatives in Mogadishu who never left, but you seem to be an expert on Mogadishu, like Faisal Ali Warrabe no doubt.

Anyhow do not belive the hype, "southerners" do not hate each other as you guys want to belive..Its politics saxib, outside that we are still one people, one flag, one capital...

Jaylaani   

I know the dynamics of Somalia. Even kidz know that but you again are living in illusion life. Kula se yaabi maayo dad badan baad sidaa la qabtaa. You should be proud of Garaawe where ALLAH placed you.

This guy has no history nor accomplishments to compete with anyone, xiqdi iyo cuqdadna weey dishey so people take it easy on him inshallah as he is not to be taken too seriously! Let him be consumed by his own hate inshallah! All I'm going to say to him is muutu bi ghaydhikum inshallah!

As to the original question, I wanted to say this already to the brother! Too many questioning actually is a sin! Since joining this side he was only questioning and enquiring about certain things, so if he needs information it is widely available and he can access it, if he wants to but posting too many questions, actually makes him not only look bad but also really naive, simple and stu!pid!

Puntland is a regional federal state within a larger Federal Somalia and whether it is based on qabiil or people of the same culture, language or roots is not the issue here!

It is also not to be contested as the people came together voluntarily to create their own regional and autonomous state as Mogadishu was in a mess and the people couldn't wait no longer for a central state. The state was solely created to strife and work for a the estalbishment of a greater federal Somalia that is united and under the federal system/concept!

As you know Somalia has been in a civil war and the people don't trust each other anymore, that's why it is important that each clan or group with the same interest creates their own state and pursudes their own interest!

That would be actually a good way because the regions/states would be independent and autonomous and they would be regulated under the federal charter and each region is responsible for its own prospering and governing!

That's the only viable and reasonable way Somalia will ever come back together as a country! Puntland State of Somalia will have its own parliament, president, police and jurispidiction inshallah!

At the same time we will share our resources with our brethren and give away foreign policy and armed forces to the a more inclusive leadership based on federal level but the focus is on our state and how we should develop it and further prosper it inshallah! That's the ultimate goal and aspiration inshallah!

That's the essential meaning and purpose for having a federal republic and system/concept!

TFG means Transitional Federal Government! Inshallah after the interim period is over our country will be called the Federal Republic of Somalia FRS!

Federalism is a agreed system/concept and will be persuit inshallah! If you folks don't understand federalism then we can't everyday explain it to your simple minds!

So Puntland was created by consensus basis of people that trust each other and want to share a common state and that is a direct result of the civil war which taught us a lot!

We have decided to create our own federal state together with our fellow brethren that we share blood-ties and location with so now tell me if you can find anything wrong with that?

Otherwise spare us the hot air! Puntland is what it is and if you don't know then there is enough resources on the internet for you to find out what it is! We're proud of what we're and our region, so if brothers from the same clan create their federal state there's nothing wrong with it, to each his own inshallah!

The same for others if they want to create an exclusive state in Galgadud, Hiiraan and upper Shabelle region, then they can do so! No one is preventing them, that's how federal states work and are created! People with the same views or interests come together and form a federal state, nothing wrong or immoral with it!

Caku iyo cawaan! These people don't understand the concept of federalsim! But hope is never to be forsaken one day they will understand it inshallah!

Jaylaani   

All that for one statement. LOL

How come you guys are the only people who believe that?

Wise man always seeks information. I don’t act like I know all like some of you here but I'm far from naive...I'm very realistic person. Can I say the same about you guys..I guess not.