Sign in to follow this  
DigibAc

Is Puntland a qabiilist entity?

Jaylaani   

Abu,

Walaal waxaan diidnanay qaniinyadan hadana lays afuufaaye. Beenta ma jecli iyo sirta qarsoon.

To answer your question, I wish I had that silver bullet all Somalis are looking for. I know one thing though, you can't repeat the same mistake 20 times. Somali culture has changed drastically for the last 20 yrs. People should act accordingly. Federalism doesn’t function in Africa. Believing such system is like committing a suicide. Do you thing Zone 5 has control over their land and wealth in Ethiopia?

Somalida waa ninkastaa aayihiisa ka tashadaa...

Fabregas   

@Jaylaani, what we somalis have in Somaliland and Puntland may not be perfect, lakin believe they are better than a few places in Africa.In reality the so called federal state in Somalia is a "qabil state",there is no language,religious or real cultural differences between the various entities.But at least there is peace and we can go on holiday every year or two...........

Jaylaani   

I was just there 5 months ago in Somaliland and I'm going back in two months IA. I traveled from Borame to Daalo mountains and enjoyed every little bit of it.

Ayaa ka tashigaan ka hadlayaa waa kaa.

yar yar kana reer Garaawe ee naafti imika ku so noqataa beenta ay iska dhaadhicinayaan diidanaaye walaahi waxaan ka jecelahay in xamar degtaa ma jirto. Inatay baabiyeen oo ay somalilnimadii iyugu xabaal ku rideeb ayay hadan mother teresa iska wad dhigtaa. barwaaqadan reer muqdisho diidan yihiin ee ayigu u soo wadan maxay maandhe.

Jaylaani   

Sow nigi mopodayay inaad dawlad dhisayso maxaa keenay in meelahan aad magacday oodhan ay qabiil qudhii dagaan?

That title of this thread asked exactly that..thanks for answering the question inaan meesha qabiil mooyaane aanad wax lkale ku hayn.

^^^Ssaxib, I am not building anything, I am a civilian who is just highlighting the rubish coming out of your secesionist mind.

The city above is LA, SOOL, PUNTLAND SOMALIA... The blue flag welcomes you at the gate, beautiful right?

by jeylaani: 'Sow nigi mopodayay inaad dawlad dhisayso maxaa keenay in meelahan aad magacday oodhan ay qabiil qudhii dagaan'?

War wuxuu xitta qorida af-soomaaliga baa ku adag, alla illaahayo ceebta astur!

Soool galbeedka ciidamaga beeleed ey somaliland tageerto ayaa gacanta ku haysa ila iyo yaqoori

Beelaha puntland ka soo jeeda tribical ties they have with there darawish ppl they are in war with each other why u call us secsonist we the somalilanders took what was ours like somaliland just before like the colonial times..

sheik yelaani adeer dadkaan reer puntland waxay suugayaan madhigi mar mar bey cabdilahay yusuf moodan

Jaylaani - Where are those magnificent cosmopolitan metropolises in Somaliland if Bosaso, Las Anod, Garowe and Galkacyo are villages? You are not going to pull the usual mantra in declaring Berbera the golden star city in the Horn, were you mate? Besides, if the said cities are villages, so what? They are Puntland’s villages, and we love them for it!

"Most of those places are Villeges in my book and Some of them don't belong to you."

Tata...

RedSea   

Is Puntland clan based entity, the answer is yes. Anyone dares to say, it's not?

Duke, says no.

The reasons he provided were that PLand had three different leaders all from THREE DIFFERENT CLANS.

He said Yusuf, Hashi, and currently Cadde Muse, are from different qabiils. Maybe I am missing here, are they not all from ONE qabiil, never mind with sub clans?

Until now we dont' have one from Sool or Sanaag to lead Pland since Pland claims those regions.

That was the point of the discussion. Besides, another point that Duke is trying to sell here is that, 'We southerners' are 'cool' with each other. So if we stay realistic, its' not so. A one from Muqdisho hates Abdullahi Yusuf more than anyone from Somaliland, you dont' believe me well than goo around and ask why?

MKA Yonis, reason with the man, I think his somali is very good if you ask me, given that he spent more than 20 years away from home. Credit should be given where its due. smile.gif

simple as that.

^ Hating leaders means little to no relation with hating the average laymen.

Many Somalis from the "South" intermarry and have blood ties. Something which keeps us mortally bonded.

People in Lascaanood do not hate the people in Burco. They are tied by mother's, aunts and uncles. But they probably despise the leadership of Hargeisa.