Sign in to follow this  
Alle-ubaahne

We Shall Destroy Somaliland Admin For Allah's Sake

Jaylaani   
Originally posted by Mr. Red Sea:

But Somaliland isnt' the only one being used or using the EThios, all Somalis are except the ICU, and that is why I support the ICU.

QUOTE]

Lets play the devil’s advocate little bit here. Tell me what has Ethiopia done to Somaliland in general? Please do tell. I really do wanna hear your perspective in this regard. Starting with SNM and the long struggle of fighting Siyad Barre’s regime in the 80s and early 90s to the “Somali†refugee camps in Ethiopia and the current diplomatic relations with Somaliland. I just wanna know.

RedSea   

Facts facts facts:

First of all,the refugees from Somaliland didn't flee to Addis Ababa, they fled to their homeland known in Harta sheekha, Gaashaamo,Daroor, etc, these regions is claimed by Ethiopia,but they haven't done anything for me to thank them while people were there.People came under their own supervision and the welcoming of their relatives on the side of "border".

Secondly, Ethiopia is taking advantage of Somaliland.If Somaliland considers the TFG as a threat to its existance,then Ethiopia is arming that group, so have that in mind.

Furthermore,The fact that the SNM was kept there momentarily, then expelled after few years, when the Ethiopians signed the peace treaty with Siyad Barre, shows you that Ethiopia doesn't give rats' behind about you.

If you think Ethiopia sees us as sovereign nation, then you are wrong my friend.Ethiopia views Somaliland as a tool, which they can use to launch their dirty work, that also applies to other areas as well, but strickly focusing on Somaliland since you asked.

So no matter how much Malez Zenawi praises Somaliland, it is all too evident that he doesn't even have Somaliland in the back of him mind of being a nation or state, nor does he hold much respect, the day that he thinks that Somaliland is being disloyal, then you will see his real feeling towards us.

The rest of the story is something that you have observe.

Finally, the better question is, what has Ethiopia done for you to be so loyal to them?

RedSea   

^I dont see what is funny me, we have come to conclusion, a healthy one, which we agreed to respectably disagree. I dont' see how that is funny, unless you still laughing with qosol gariig of me taking you out to the dooxa. :D

me   

Waxaan ku qoslayaa sidaa aad ninkan u sasabanaysid usna ey meel kale ay ka marayso. Isku afba kuma hadlaysaan. Laba ayuunyo ayaad ku kala nooshihiin. Isagu nacayb Soomaaliyeed ayuu arkaa adna sidii ay SL badbaadi lahayd ayaad ka fakaraysaa. Soomaaliya adba waxba kaama galin.

Waa qosol.

RedSea   

^Did I tell you I always thought you were alien?well now you know. :D

waryaa duufkaaga usheeg, wa halkii reer xamarkee. :D

Originally posted by Alle-ubaahne:

Our honorable leaders in the Islamic Courts of Somalia are firmly determined to destroy the un-islamic Administration of the breakaway region, recently known as Somaliland.

Surely, Allah's angles will witness such destructions as they did to the other great wars of Islam against its enemies.

And surely we will come out with victories by freeing the good people of Hargeysa from the despicable warlords of Riyaale Kaahin and associates.

Some body should tell u that pple should think before uttering their imaginative fantacies.The blood of a moslem is haram for any moslem.Invoking and mentioning sacred battles and Allah's name and the Angels for killing moslems is haram.

Originally posted by Mr. Red Sea:

Originally posted by Sharmarkee:

[qb] Mr. Redsea,

P.S, Sharmarkee walaal, samir iyo imaan ha kaa siiyo cidii dhimatay ee ku dhimatay dagalaada.Allana ha unaxariisto-Amin.

Redsea,

jazaak Allah for your compassionate, comforting words brother, the exit strategy of a muslim in a such horrible calamity is ((( Faman Caffa Wa Aslaxa Fa Ajrahu cala Allah, Innahu La yaxubu Al daalimiin))).

One more thing it would have been nice if Somaliland becomes more in favour for equality, just, deceny and honesty, else people are disappointed by the sheer clan rivalary, contest and corruption in the land, were some people already asking themsleves why the hell did they fighted for in the first place ... if its endingup like this afterall.

Walahi i cant wait for this battle my great grand father muhammad the prophet predecit

When the great war happends in ardu al habasha

The qiyaama is near

Actually we can beat any army we dont need 2 play the Ethiopian card like somalia goverment based in bay

We can do it on our own we demoleshd Somali national army the 3th biggest in africa

Now we can deal with some ********* terorist who converted in islam today

Myabe they dont know but we where the first that brought islam 2 the horn so also 2 the clan courts i see them as united islamic courts

meaning the old usc of the rebbel group of aided

Jooji caayda, baliis.

[ October 14, 2006, 23:28: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]