Sign in to follow this  
Alle-ubaahne

We Shall Destroy Somaliland Admin For Allah's Sake

Our honorable leaders in the Islamic Courts of Somalia are firmly determined to destroy the un-islamic Administration of the breakaway region, recently known as Somaliland.

Surely, Allah's angles will witness such destructions as they did to the other great wars of Islam against its enemies.

And surely we will come out with victories by freeing the good people of Hargeysa from the despicable warlords of Riyaale Kaahin and associates.

^I had never seen someone who is as ignorant as despising his home-grown foods, while finding pride at foreign made food products, like Baasto and Bariis.

woe on you, for you have insulted Allah's nature for some tribalistic purposes!

N.O.R.F   

This is in fact an interesting thread. I would like to know how the UIC plan to 'engage' Somaliland (assuming they take full control of all areas - along way away yet). Only problem is Alle-ubahne is not the best man for this task.

Any others?

Originally posted by Northerner:

This is in fact an interesting thread. I would like to know how the UIC plan to 'engage' Somaliland (assuming they take full control of all areas - along way away yet). Only problem is Alle-ubahne is not the best man for this task.

Any others?

Are you now justifying the brutality and inhumane treatments of our Islamic Scholars in Hargeysa by the same Administration that banned Allah's verses to be mentioned against the stinking Ethiopians and their friends?

Why would you think Allah's punishment is unlikely to befall on those criminals through the hands of those brave Mujaahidiin in both inside Hargeysa, like Sh. Mustafa Ismaaciil, and outside?

I am sure your worst fears will materialize soon as the people of Hargeysa rise to their Islamic obligations as did their brothers in Xamar.

Waraa soco seexo yaaqeey. Quuqdaada dariska xataa aa salaatul leyl ka tukan la'.

Afurkii maa kuu gooye cawada, see camaleeto? Mise sariirta aa qaboob kugu noqotay? Yac!

:D

Ubahane a man driven by clan hatred that he does not even respect the religion.Islamic courts, what Islamic courts all we see are the same nobodies trying on bigger shoe sizes.

Saxib forget Somaliland get past Gelinsoor..

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Alle-ubaahne:

quote:Originally posted by Northerner:

Any others?

Are you now justifying the brutality and inhumane treatments of our Islamic Scholars in Hargeysa by the same Administration that banned Allah's verses to be mentioned against the stinking Ethiopians and their friends?

Why would you think Allah's punishment is unlikely to befall on those criminals through the hands of those brave Mujaahidiin in both inside Hargeysa, like Sh. Mustafa Ismaaciil, and outside?

I am sure your worst fears will materialize soon as the people of Hargeysa rise to their Islamic obligations as did their brothers in Xamar.
Have i missed something here :confused:

I simply asked for the UIC plans 'if and when' they are in a position to talk of anything Somaliland. What have i tried to justify? What have i neglected.

Is it a spread with the sword (gun) strategy?

^^Yes, at the bladde of the sword is what to be delivered the clear message of Islam, against those who block the pathways of the Islamic Dacwah to reach to the right Muslim populations in Hargeysa.

Now, what else do you need to know, in terms of the Islamic Court's plan to set food in those munaafiq-controlled regions?

N.O.R.F   

Islamic Dacwah to reach to the right Muslim populations in Hargeysa.

Are you saying the people of H-town need Dacwa? As opposed to people from Xamar who already 'know their stuff'? :confused:

Your reasoning is weak my freind

^^You are indeed oblivious about anything in H-town, if the current status quo is Ok with you. people were tortured, only because they openly, under the Islamic premises, said something against Ethiopia and America.

Many people, mainly from the non-dominant tribes in Hargeysa, are disappeared from their houses to Ethiopia for a govt. program that was unearthed after the release of Sh. Max'ed's clip on the internet.

As our prophet, scw, was bad mouthed by the Dannish Cartoonist, the SL administrations banned any organized demonstrations from the public for fear of european disfavor for their quest to gain recognition.

And many examples that go along such lines, and yet you are insisting that the people of Hargeysa are close to religious freedom than others in Xamar and so forth.

who is reasoning weak now, awoowe?

Taleexi   

Alla-ubaahane, the honeymoon of the UIC is over, anymore expansion they try will meet stiff resistance from the locals.. Ta kale sidi sididaada mooyee dhul dhacaaga hubso.

^^War meeshaan munaafaqiin badanaa, oo diinta ilaahey ayaaba lagu faanayaa in col lala yahay.

Oo maxay tahay inkaarta idinku dhaceysa hadeey diinta ilaahey noqoto sheyga kaliyah ee aan isku maamuleyno? Mise Shiiq Xassan Daahir iyo Sh. Shariif ayaa qoladiina aheyn, marka ma rabtiin, xitaa hadeey wanaag walba keenaan?

Ilaahey waa awoodaa inuu idinka saaro Qashinka iyo Qabyaalada idinka buuxdo, hadii kalena uu meel aan ogahay idin geeyo, si aad aduunkaan uga nasataan!

N.O.R.F   

And many examples that go along such lines, and yet you are insisting that the people of Hargeysa are close to religious freedom than others in Xamar and so forth.

I was in no way suggesting that the people of Xamar lacked religion.

Now i'm not a fan of the Hargaisa Govnt, far from it. We will see how things pan out IA.

Originally posted by Alle-ubaahne:

Our honorable leaders in the Islamic Courts of Somalia are firmly determined to destroy the un-islamic Administration of the breakaway region, recently known as Somaliland.

Surely, Allah's angles will witness such destructions as they did to the other great wars of Islam against its enemies.

And surely we will come out with victories by freeing the good people of Hargeysa from the despicable warlords of Riyaale Kaahin and associates.

Keep dreaming man ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, just keep dreaming until u die ,,,,,,,