Sign in to follow this  
Alle-ubaahne

We Shall Destroy Somaliland Admin For Allah's Sake

Both Somaliland and Putland are nothing more than an Ethopian proxy.

What do we have in Somaliland, the border between zone5 or kilka-5 will be close soon, there will be only one gatway called TogWajaale, in will be just Killer Qaad,and locally brewed xabasshi wine called "Dajai" out is your hard-earned dollar from the diaspora, no jobs and no future.

the only main port and busy port is mortgaged to the Ethopian defense forces, cos the town was lost its customers to Bosaaso long time ago, even its mayor Abudlla Xaji Ali is left few moons back to baydhaba, turning coats, and taking part of Somali wayne trail.

What was the point when Mr.Ahmed Moahmed Silanyo said two weeks ago in bristol, "you know what? those who control somaliland are from the old-guard, the secret services and the ex-NSS", one of the audience said you are also from the old goverment of Siayd Barre Mr.Silanyo, kinda of vicious cirlce all togather.

Let the wadaados come and have a fresh breath of air.

RedSea   

^One step at a time.The south is still in state of confusion, to even mention Puntland at this moment is too early, let alone Somaliland which requires further plans,then simply let us take over the place.Things are not as easy as you might think folks, the ICU knows,but I am afraid our cyber fans of the ICU aren't aware of that.

So let us slow down a bit, have a political goals which are attainable both in long and short term.So far the ICU is still phase one, to bring the south under control without creating further conflict.How to deal with the TFG,is still not be done, so along long way is to go,no need to get fired up of something that is still in works, the plan of spreading the message to TFG controled areas,Puntland, Somaliland and beyond.

Alleh Ubaahne,focus here,this much calaacal is doing damage to your credibility as reliable cyber fan of the ICU,you have the credibility at the moment,don't damage it.

Sharmarke, Inadeer, you did raised some valid point,but I don't appriaciate you considering the job well done by the people of Somaliland as an absulate Zero.Go back home and see how things are going,forget the political so call leaders,but the people and the land is what is all about.In my opinion, no region can stand along side our success story,considering that the blame should mounted on the shoulders of the politicians and not the poeple.

So in your humble opinion, Baidhabo is for the better of the people then Somaliland? that is exactly what is wrong with these people, if Dahir Riyale Kahin was former NSS, then maybe consider the leader of "somaliweyne" in Baidhabo as a warlord, and besides isn't the TFG a proxy of Ethiopia as well.

NASSIR   

"Maxkamadaha: Haddee waxaas maxaa ka nool yaaqii? Kuwaas dhintayna waa shahiideen Alla ha u naxariistaa ku filan no? adduunkaan aad ka warramaysona waxaa la dhahay ?inama dunyaa licibun wa lahwo? Haddee maxaa ku flaysiin. Wixii oo laydinka dhacayna. Aakhiraas helaysiin kii oo toman jibaaran. Sadaqo waaye."

loool , that play-type opinion, is so funny. smile.gif

NASSIR   

He is making fun of Xamari dialect. I can't rewrite in English because that will change the humor and its context. It is good as it is.

RedSea   

^Maya maya aboowe, kaa sheegayso laftiisaa aan ku hadlaa nooh.Laakin that was extremely oo xag jira xamari dialect. :D

Anyways, reerihii kaluunka expert ka ku ahaa ee aad ka dhalatay, oo aan is afnaqaanay ayaan ku mooday. Waxan umalayn in aanad Sanaag ba ka ag wareegin waligaa, sax?

before you get to hargeisa, you need to take Galkacyo, garowe, Las Anod and burco, that the only road to hargeisa and we all know what happened last time waddad tried to come near galkacyo.

NASSIR   

Mr. Red Sea, Kaluunku waa maxay.

Waraa annaga Kaluun iyo geel iyo Fardo iyo Ido iyo gurashada luubaanta iyo xabagta, Xataa Beeraha waa tabcanaa.

Ma maqashey weligaa, "Bahalo Dufan Leh"

THE END OF WARLORDISIM AND THE BEGINNING OF TALIBANISIM

What a sad plight our neighbour Somalia is going through, from years of

misrule and corruption, to years of warlords and a mafia style environment

to a new hidden threat hiding its true face behind the veil of Islam. The

Union of Islamic courts seized control of Mogadishu June, 7, 2006 with the

help of foreign powers mainly Eritrean weapons and Arab funding. The Arabs

in particular have been channelling fund through Abdiqasim Salat Hassan to

give the Islamic courts union and advantage over what were weak warlords who

had channelled what money the Americans gave them into accounts or houses.

Somalia today is at a crossroad, it can sink into an Afghanistan type abyss

or begin a process of mutual understanding which could lead to long term

peace and stability for not only Somali’s but the whole region. After the

fall of Mogadishu the Islamic courts union began its policy of expansionism,

showing it just wasn't interested in battling warlords and bringing

Mogadishu back to normality but was interested in controlling as much land

as it could possibly control.

The introduction of tax goes against the very teachings of sharia law, in

Sharia states a non Muslim would pay tax for protection. The Islamic courts

union itself is disunited it has aspiring young radicals with views which

far exceed the Taliban of Afghanistan and you have the older members, the

courts itself is structured according to clan lines, and amongst the

separate courts there are different views which are vying for dominance.

First Mogadishu, then the central and upper regions and now the southern

portion. It is no secret that the Islamic courts union has an upper hand

from what should not be called a government at all. Like the past so called

transitional governments they tend to fizzle out after their mandate and

this looks as if it too will fizzle out in a similar manner. The so called

transitional government has been a proxy tool of Ethiopia to underhandedly

colonise Somalia. If we remember the Man leading it was chosen by Ethiopia

his campaign to win was paid for by Ethiopia and till this day it is an

Ethiopian army which protects him and his day dream of a government.

The Rise of the Islamic courts union has become Ethiopia’s worst nightmare

come true for that reason the so called government is constantly being told

to ask for troops in order to bring Somalia back to the old days of Siad

bare and beyond the era of political hegemony of family dominance and the

plunder of the state with the help of Ethiopia. Ethiopia has not been a fair

and entirely honest neighbour to either Somaliland or Somalia. If the

Islamic courts union continue expansionism they may fall as those before

them have fallen. It is one matter ruling people who want to be ruled, but

no man regardless of the size of his arsenal can ever rule those that don't

want to be ruled.

Just recently coming back from Somaliland although the people are all Muslim

they don't share the same tendencies because were there is lack of order,

peace and stability extremism breads, In Somaliland there is stability,

there is order and peace for that reason extremism has found it difficult to

breed. Somaliland had the honour of hosting the world meeting of tabliqs

this summer were they came from all over the world to talk about how to best

deliver the message of Islam to the world, no politics was spoken. There is

a clear belief in separating religion from politics its a necessary evil. In

the time to come the Abdulahi yusuf junta, is destined to fizzle away

leaving the Islamic courts union as a major player. I would like the

government to use the lifting of the arms embargo to its advantage and

re-arm itself. We are likely to see a wider proxy war in the future, the

major players of world could get involved. America too has been extremely

worried about the Islamic courts unions take over of Somalia. Along with

many other western countries, Ethiopia too acknowledges the weakness of the

so called transitional government for that reason it has been moving closer

to finding real solution of how to combat such a threat. Contrary to what

most people believe many people have been leaving Mogadishu now who were

their through the warlords, and the fighting. Somaliland’s government should

begin further, rearming and its message of we are not your enemies so don't

make us yours is a true statement which the Islamic courts union should bare

in mind. Siad Bare and Africa’s fourth largest army had the heaviest loses

in Somaliland along with tyrants of the past. If you have dreams of

conquering Somaliland think twice. The Somali people are tired of war and

want a solution to their problem so they all can live in peace in their own

respective state.

Somaliland’s government and its president will be judged because elections

are close and what he does within the coming year will ether re-elect him or

replace him.

Mr. Redsea,

I've never said baydhabo and TFG have a better future prospectus for Somaliland, and I never underestimate the scarifice my Somalilanders did to regain their freedom and dignity, but I will never accept we gonna shut down the Somalis and bring in the ethopians.

Where were u in 26th of May in 1988, when Mengistu kicked out the remainings of SNM, adhering to the orders of the Siyad Barre, they came in cos there was no other choice, they faced the mortar, the machine gun and all bombardment of a national army, the war was too close, personal and hand-to-hand,even house-to-house, the death and destruction was the order of the day. I lost my immediate family in the battle of Hargeisa.

I only hate the idea Mr Redsea we gonna shut down the Somalis and get scared anything from Somalia and and bring in the Ethopians with speical treatment,that don't go down Saxiib. Never!

Why we talking about Ethiopia whenever we mention Somaliland horta ??

That is what Alleubaahne and his team are trying to sell ,,,,,,,,,,,,

Somaliland was formed without ethiopia, Djibouti and Somalia and will still exist Insha Allah ,,, good relationship with Ethiopia and other neighboring doesn't matter and is what somalia lacking now ,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,, that is why Somaliland standing strong ,,,,,,,,,

^Maxaa ka rabtaa Alle-ubaahne saaxiib, runta ayuu ka hadlaa soo maahan waxaa igu heysatid?

Ok, Somaliland waa dowlad, soomaaliland waa saas, waana sidaas, waana shax shax.

Haye hee qaado oo bal naga jooji qabiilka qayaxan ee aad rabtid inaad qaran nooga dhigtid!

Originally posted by Alle-ubaahne:

^Maxaa ka rabtaa Alle-ubaahne saaxiib, runta ayuu ka hadlaa soo maahan waxaa igu heysatid?

Ok, Somaliland waa dowlad, soomaaliland waa saas, waana sidaas, waana shax shax.

Haye hee qaado oo bal naga jooji qabiilka qayaxan ee aad rabtid inaad qaran nooga dhigtid!

Good to see u inaad finally toobad keentay ,,,, oo aad qirtay inay somaliland dowlad tahay ,,,, just ku adkayso oo yaanan mar dambe hadal kaa maqlin ,,,,,,,,

RedSea   

Originally posted by Sharmarkee:

Mr. Redsea,

I've never said baydhabo and TFG have a better future prospectus for Somaliland, and I never underestimate the scarifice my Somalilanders did to regain their freedom and dignity, but I will never accept we gonna shut down the Somalis and bring in the ethopians.

Where were u in 26th of May in 1988, when Mengistu kicked out the remainings of SNM, adhering to the orders of the Siyad Barre, they came in cos there was no other choice, they faced the mortar, the machine gun and all bombardment of a national army, the war was too close, personal and hand-to-hand,even house-to-house, the death and destruction was the order of the day. I lost my immediate family in the battle of Hargeisa.

I only hate the idea Mr Redsea we gonna shut down the Somalis and get scared anything from Somalia and and bring in the Ethopians with speical treatment,that don't go down Saxiib. Never!

Walaal, sharmarke i can understand your point,but dont' forget the poeple who were waving the blue flag and were saying Somali pride yesterday, are the ones runing and bringing actual Ethiopian troops into Somalia, Somaliland never brought Ethiopian troops to Somali soil did they, regardless of their relationship?

Do I think Ethiopia should have nothing with the Somalis, you bet I do.Do I thin Ethiopia is Somalis' ultimate enemy, absulately.

But Somaliland isnt' the only one being used or using the EThios, all Somalis are except the ICU, and that is why I support the ICU.

P.S, Sharmarkee walaal, samir iyo imaan ha kaa siiyo cidii dhimatay ee ku dhimatay dagalaada.Allana ha unaxariisto-Amin.