Sign in to follow this  
SoMa_InC

Official 2005/06 Premiership Thread

WingA   

why bring god into football?? your team lost!!

Pure and Simple.. good goal by Dani i must say..

what happened?? your slave boyz didnt do it??

Socod_Badne,

Sxb listen up, its all great that your supporting your team and that. But you have to remember that football is a game,messing around with the Almighty 's name and Angels is a sin and bordering on shirk if not shirk completely.

Please calm yourself down, and don't bring Allah's name into the picture because it seems as though you don't give a hoot about Allah.

SoMa_InC   

Oh Lord, we lost. What a lucky goal! Man Utd defended for the whole of second half. We had couple of chances and never took them but still it was a good game to watch and its better to hit the nail on the head as Man Utd defence was superb, they deserve a credit.

We are 10 points ahead of them and am sure it will be extremely hard for them to catch up.

NGONGE   

^^^ Reminds me of an unbeaten team last season that also were great but got found out in Old Trafford and still have not recovered from that shock. They, of course, went a whole season unbeaten and were top of the league before losing to the Sir Alex's boys!

Could this be the real start of the season?

PS

At this stage of the season a ten point advantage is nothing (three defeats and a draw shall even things out). :D

Remember how Newcastle lost a 12-point lead in the days of Keegan? Remember how Arsenal caught up with United in the past?

nuune   

glad the Chelsick boys were beaten by United, chelasea in in shock, I don't think they will recover from the trauma, as they were knocked out from the Carling Cup, then the draw, then the lost, what else, where is Mourinho who claimed he got the premiership cup in his hands by chrismas.

Oz   

^^^^ Lol Ngonge its the beauty of Soccer brav ,,,we will acccept your Eid gift..we gotta go through strugle to achieve something ..well we done with old-traford (thou it hurts) next we gone play Newcastle Lol......all anger on them ..

Lol Maurinho was ***** in that pic ..*WiningEleven* his the best coach at the moment *hate* = a strong word really..

Viva the blues...we'r still there on top..!!

Ngonge,

Another great link posted by the webmaster. Yo, which exact channels are live football. If this turns out to be good, i think im gonna cancel my skysports package. :cool: :cool:

SoMa_InC   

Nuune, Sxb how can you be glad when we trashed Liverpool {your team} 4-1 at Anfield.....At least we are in deed very proud to accept the defeat against Man Utd and Insha-Allah we will outshine them when they travel to the Bridge.

Why yall hating on Jose Mourinho? He is an excellent Manager {Even before coming to Chelsea. At Porto, he won both the UEFA cup and Champions League}. Some peeps might dislike him for his character, but managerial wise, he is SUPERB. Dont hate, Congratulate!

I hate Arsenal, Liverpool and Man Utd. I dislike most of their players but I would never say Arsene Wenger, Benitez or Alex Ferg are bad managers.

Seems like Chelsea team is becoming a hate figure.....We shall be laughing on May.... :D

Originally posted by OneEightSeven:

Socod_Badne,

Sxb listen up, its all great that your supporting your team and that. But you have to remember that football is a game,messing around with the Almighty 's name and Angels is a sin and bordering on shirk if not shirk completely.

Safe the cosmic debris gooner fan! :mad:

this is a WAR and in times of war every1 is entitled to call on God and his angels. You gooners and ManUres did the same when your teams were winning trophies. Don't let sour grapes cloud your judgement.

There is nothing 'shirky' about saying/believing Allah is helping my team. I believe Allah helps me when I write exams. In fact angels whisper into my ear and say, "the answer is A not C you ***** !" Or it is just my imagination.

Get over it. Your team is pathetic and will remain pathetic. While Chelsea will win champions for many years to come. Don't hate, appreciate and acknowledge.

Isn't that what you gooners used to say to us? Lol!