Sign in to follow this  
Abdi2005

The first pictures of dead Amxaro !!!!

NGONGE   

A war is a war and everyone wants to defeat the enemy. In this case, and for most Somalis, this enemy is Ethiopia. However, on this site there is no war taking place and people are NOT under the same level of stress, fear or hatred as those back in Somalia. When those people kill, drag and mutilate the corpses of their enemy’s one can at least understand (if not excuse) the overwhelming pressure and despair that would drive them to do so. But when a retarded Nomad posts pictures of dead Ethiopians on to this site, one can never understand nor excuse such s.t.u.p.i.d.i.t.y!

MMA, time you stopped all the cosmetic surgery and started DELETING threads, saaxib. The longer you leave this kids as they are the worse the level of discussion will get.

ANWAR   

Stop the clan names.

[ March 29, 2007, 11:45 PM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

RedSea   

Waryaa, NGONGE, maxaad leeday, bakhtiga Ethiopia waan ku faraxsanay, maxaad la delete gareeyn?

Hadii aanad rabin in aad aragto fadlan noo daa waxayaga, indha ha aan ku nuuxsanee.

The image is not posted directly here, the posted redirected to a website that posted the pics....

there is nothing to delete here abti.

Allahu Akbar. Ciso iyo Sharaf with Muslims.

me   

^^these are the kinds of pics NGONGE wants to see. CNN style, clean pics, he doesnt want to see the reality.

Originally posted by Superfluous:

Meydka Labo Askari oo Ethiopian ah kuwaaso dadweynaha degan agagaarka Warshadii Taraqa iyo Sigaarka ay soo jiiteen.

Yaan la aasin eydaas.

Every Muslim & Somali should condemn this babarism. We,the civilised lots in cyber somalia should condemn this. It reflects badly on our image as Muslims.

Paragon   

Originally posted by Superfluous:

^^these are the kinds of pics NGONGE wants to see. CNN style, clean pics, he doesnt want to see the reality.

Superfluous, I think, whoever his audience, NGONGE's attempt to be civil in the face of raw (and sometimes brute) reality is pointless. No pictures ( dead Ethiopians) were posted in this topic; only a link to them was provided. That is not against any site's rules. Trying to be civil but on the wrong thread smile.gif .

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Captain Xalane:

Nice pictures.

Kan waa khafiifay baan u malaynayaa malaha in dad la laayo lee adiga dan kuu ah meeshay doonaan haka yimaadeene markaas aad military dril ka sheekayside.

^ I second that yaa Faarax. Also NGONGE is right.

Folks, we need to understand what we supporting here. Fighting the good fight to drive Ethiopia out of Somalia is something but supporting utter disregard to the basic conventions of war is totally something else. This is the second time it happened and it’s high time for the muqaawama leaders to instruct these fighters to follow and respect Islamic rules of engagement---even if it’s the qabiil that’s doing this.