Sign in to follow this  
Abdi2005

The first pictures of dead Amxaro !!!!

Ms DD   

Paragon

That is their excuse but what about those in daispora who cant think straight and rational? What kind of anger really justifies the barbarity of these actions? I am all for fighting these invaders and their supporters, and I really do appreciate the level of anger and hatred for these invaders, but how can one who is sitting behind his computer with a cup of coffee on a nice cushy seat justify this?

Mujaahid: Taking the money from them, I dont see it wrong.

Originally posted by Muj. Red Sea:

quote:Originally posted by TheSomaliEconomist:

War Muj. aniga iskool baa dhigtaayee adiga wax excuse ah ma haysatid marka sociale welfare ka iska xidh e jihaadka ka qeyb gal.

What is the point of getting educated if you can't get basic things right, like thinking morally, and knowing right from wrong. You utterly failed to grasp those basic human lessons....school..dont waste your money saaxib.
We can't all become ******* like you Muj. Gotta study.

[ March 29, 2007, 11:55 PM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Dhubad.   

^Is good to see the occupation forces and their allies are defeated and many more defeat will come to them Inshallah

However, is not Islamic to drag dead body or burn them. And the reason why Maxakamada not saying anything about it or distancing themselves from that un-Islamic action puzzles me :confused: :confused:

Azmaya   

Wallee gobonimo wa uu dhalasho. ;)

please this is no invasion. nacaso wallee somaliyey supporting kuwaas bel eeg eyo uff. They should burn them to the ground me thinks, why is the government and our allies so hestiante, civilans should be relocated so they have no where to hide. Guul to Somalia's Civilization and Our Allies. smile.gif

Paragon   

Originally posted by Dhucdhuc & Dheylo:

Paragon

That is their excuse but what about those in daispora who cant think straight and rational? What kind of anger really justifies the barbarity of these actions? I am all for fighting these invaders and their supporters, and I really do appreciate the level of anger and hatred for these invaders, but how can one who is sitting behind his computer with a cup of coffee on a nice cushy seat justify this?

Mujaahid: Taking the money from them, I dont see it wrong.

Dhucdhuc, what pleasure or displeasure comes from justifying or condemning these acts, since they are already done? These people you say 'are sitting behind a computer' have no authority by themselves to make their words encourage more 'draggings'. Their stance is aimed at the emotional level of those who are making claim to decency. It seems lately, expecting people to be apologetic and condemning is a phenomenon transfered from the war-on-terror to every other issue. The whole practice is becoming way of keeping an image of what one is. It is wholly unbecoming

Che-

These fighters are as random folks as you can imagine. They are ciyaalka xaafada resisting the intrusion. Thats all.

RedSea   

Dhubad,

Do you really expect the UIC to hold press conference and say this was wrong, come on now...this is Xamar, no time for that. Somali people have been getting killed by the Xabashis no one condemn it, what goes around comes around saaxibow. Yaanan looga soo daqaaqin.

Mr. Economist,

ooooh, another weak comment, why do you support Abdullahi Yusuf' puppet regime, for only clanish reasons' dont' you?

The term Jaahiliya ayaa kaa qaldamay malaha, so once again look at the mirror, jaahiliya is the reflection you get. smile.gif

Ms DD   

Paragon

There is a right and wrong. Again, Common decency should prevail and doing the right thing or encouraging it should be a priority. This is the least we can do from here. Resisting the invaders, I am 100% behind it. Killing the soldiers, I am all for it. But one gotta respect the dead and this is something we should all encourage it.

"apologetic and condemning is a phenomenon transfered from the war-on-terror to every other issue."

I was looking at things from Islamic point of view. This aint a new phenomena in my opinion.

Must we lose all prespective and defend the indefensible?

Paragon   

^It is best to reserve judgement sometimes, especially when expressing it may constitute something that can be seen as wholly ingenuine.

RedSea   

I love how people come out and protest while hiding behind Islamic decency...so the same doesn't apply to raped women by Ethiopians, murdering of civilians in country side by AC U.S gunship, and dropping ballistic bombs on camel herders.

I better see you protest more and spend your energy more on the innocent people being burned, rather than enemy combatants.

Dhubad.   

Originally posted by Muj. Red Sea:

Dhubad,

Do you really expect the UIC to hold press conference and say this was wrong, come on now...this is Xamar, no time for that. Somali people have been getting killed by the Xabashis no one condemn it, what goes around comes around saaxibow. Yaanan looga soo daqaaqin.

Akhi, Maxkamadaha release statements everyday so it will not be difficult to say "Kill the Habashis and the Munaafiqiins however, don't mutilate their BAKHTIGOODA as it is against our religion "

Bal iisheeg maxaa intaas ku jaban?

RedSea   

Adigu dheh dee, maxaa kuu diiday?

Maxaakiimtu waa adoo kalee, wadankuna waa wadankaagii, dagalkuna waa kagi, cadawguna waa kaagii.

Ama ha yidhaahdaan ama ha iska daayaan, this war goes on....no time to condemn few filthy dead xabashis.

However, I would suggest that they get recycled in some long distance, because their body really stinks the air.

Dhubad.   

Anigu waan iri sxb laakiin waxaa loo baahanyahay raga dagaalamay inay yiraahdaan arintaas. Teeda kale maxkamaduhu waa organisation jira marka waa inay iska fogeeyaan.

Bakhti Amxaaro in lajiid jiido faa ido kumajirto.

Halla laayo Amxaarada nool bakhtigoodana halaga fogaado weeyaan arintu.

N.O.R.F   

1 Allahu Akber x 3

2 May the defeders of the faith/land be guided and become successful,amin

3 May the innocents be spared insha allah

4 May Somalia be free from occupation,amin

5 May the somalis become united and fight the enemy insha allah