Sign in to follow this  
Abdi2005

The first pictures of dead Amxaro !!!!

RedSea   

Dhubad,

I hear ya saxib, laakin the people are frustrated and pissed, it's really hard to control their anger.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Paragon:

quote:Originally posted by Superfluous:

^^these are the kinds of pics NGONGE wants to see. CNN style, clean pics, he doesnt want to see the reality.

Superfluous, I think, whoever his audience, NGONGE's attempt to be civil in the face of raw (and sometimes brute) reality is pointless. No pictures ( dead Ethiopians) were posted in this topic; only a link to them was provided. That is not against any site's rules. Trying to be civil but on the wrong thread
smile.gif
It all depends on the type of discussion you want to have from posting links to such pictures, saaxib. Do you really think such pictures encourage a decent sort of discussions?

So far, the directions most discussions are taking are wrong, pointless and ugly. What did you and Superfluous get from looking at such a link?

One does have to be civil and attempt to raise the level of discussion from the stage it's at now. Do you think a toothless old lady in the backstreets of xamar could not have said exactly the same thing you, Red Sea and the others have said?

I read this topics to learn something new about this war. It's enough for me to know that the enemy has lost some of its fighters, I really don't want to see pictures of those dead fighters being dishonured and mutilated. It adds nothing to me (or us). You say being civil is crazy under such circumstances, I say the blood lust we see here is pointless.

Unless and until the admins start deleting these silly unproductive posts we will carry on having these ugly confrontations and see fools like SomaliEconomist and others gloating about the death of their fellow Somalis.

I usually don't comment on such topics and let the kids have the run of the place but I am disappointed in you, saaxib.

Originally posted by Muj. Red Sea:

quote:Originally posted by TheSomaliEconomist:

Alrght, I will listen to your calaacals for once and edit the pictures to links. Although I have to admit you guys seem soft.

NO, keep posting them, it's not ours, it's yours....man.
Sorry but I actually have to respect that some ppl don't want pictures of mutilated body parts popping up when they log into the forum. You can however view the links as much as you like.

Do you really think such pictures encourage a decent sort of discussions?

Who wants to have discussion here, we want to attack each other. you are discussion obsessed, get a grib.

Next time you speak of having a "fairly decent" discussion, lead by example and no I don't mean your 1000 words of nac nac, that isn't a discussion.

Do you think a toothless old lady in the backstreets of xamar could not have said exactly the same thing you, Red Sea and the others have said?

War kan arag, masaakinta xamar joogto xataa meel maka gali karaan, toothless ku dil.

I read this topics to learn something new about this war.

This is not a class, it's a public forum.

It adds nothing to me (or us). You say being civil is crazy under such circumstances, I say the blood lust we see here is pointless.

Don't say "us", not everybody gets upset stomach from seing dead, tortured bodies..

PS: I enjoyed seing those pictures, they posed those smelly axmaaro bodies to perfection.

XALANE,all I have to say to you is get off your couch and do something,Bootaalee yahow.

Jabhad   

^Neverthought I would see the day when a group of Somalis cheerlead Xabasho orchestrated killings on fellow Somalis and feel shocked and mourn for DEAD XABASHO RATS and not show equal remorse when they gang raped precious Somali sister. Cajiib. Xaaraantu ilaa madaahirto.

RedSea   

They have said more today then they said the entire time when Somalis were being killed, raped. What does that tell you folks?

I urge those who are acting saintly all of sudden to safe the nac nac for us. We don't need to hear your nac nac, keep it to yourself.

As for others, let the filthy xabashis burn,every time I see burning Xabashi, it makes me feel happy wallahi, that is my true feeling.

The so-called economist who was deliberately breaking the rules of this site: Do not post-paste dead mutilated bodies on this forum. Never.

This is your first and last digniin/warning: Don't ever post again those mangled pictures again.

Kun jeer ayaa la idiin sheegay, it is against the rules by directly posting dead bodies, let alone mutilated, disfigured ones.

Tired of ciyaal aan damiir iyo akhlaaq midna lahayn wax loo sheego every darn day.

Shuuuuud.

-------------

Dadkiina kalena meyd aan habayaraatee tabar lahayn dhulka lagu jiidjiidaayo, hadana "Allaahu Akbar" iyo wax kale ku haayo, may Eebbe maankiina iyo wadnihiinaba soo hanuuniyo.

Runtii, it is an unfortunate and a bit disgusting dad dibadjooga ah [ani lama yaabaayi kuwaas dalka ku sugan meydadkaas dhulka ku jiidaayo maadaama ayba ku jireen 17 sano dagaal aan dhamaad lahayn, oo xoolanimadii iyo bini'aadenimadii kala saari la'] -- dad dibadjooga ah sidiina camal, supposedly seen and been around this world in aad u alalaastaan meydad dhulka lagu jiidaayo. Soomaalinimo ma'aha, Islaanimana ma'aha, bini'aadenimana ma'aha.

Xabash iyo anaga haddaan isku nahnay xataa cadowgii ugu weynaa, ma'aha in meydadkooda dhulka lagu jiido. Xabasho wali waa bini'aaden, ma'aha dad cirfiid kasoo faraxtamay. Meydka xuquuq ayuu leeyahay.

Teeda kalena dad Muslimiin ayaa ka jiro laga yaabaa meydadkaas, misguided soldiers laga keenay Itoobiya, oo "waa baqtiye" aad leedihiin dambi weyn ayee idiin tahay.

Soomaalidaan ka dhigtayna dhaqankeena camal meydad la jiidjiido, aad ayaan ugu xumahay. Aadna waxaa ugu sii xumahay kuwiina inta ku jiro usii alalaasaayo waxmagaradaas. Waala isdilaa, oo la dagaalamaa, in la jiidjiido qof mar hore ka tagay jirkiis wax waligeed la fiirsan karo ma'aha, let alone loo sacabtumo.

Hala isdhaamo, naceybnimo yee bini'aadenimada idinka saarin.

Xargaga   

Mogadishu 30, March.07 ( Sh.M.Network) Israsaaseyn xoogan ayaa saakay abaarihii 6:30 kii subaxnimo ka bilaabatay aagga Staido Muqdisho oo xalay ay ku kala hoydeen ciidamada Ethiopia iyo kooxaha ka soo horjeeda.

Daryaanka madaafiic la is weydaarsanayo mararka qaar ayaa si xoogan looga maqlayaa halkaasi sida uu ku soo waramay Wariye Cabdi Nuur Kediye oo halkaasi ku sugan.

Dagaalkaan oo sida muuqata galay maalintii labaad ayaanu jirin wali wax waan waan ah oo labada dhinac laga dhex wado.

Dagaalkaan ayaa laga cabsi qabaa in uu ku fido deegaano hor leh.

Dagaaladii shalay ka dhacay caasimadda Somalia oo dhex maray ciidamada Ethiopia iyo kooxaha ka soo horjeeda ayaa galaabtay nolosha dad ka badan 30 ruux halka tiro 100 ku dhowna ay ku dhaawacmeen, iyadoo dadka geeriyooday ay ku jiraan ciidamo Ethiopian ah oo lagu sheegay ilaa 17 askari.

Daawo Sawirada meydadka ciidamada Ethiopia

Shabelle Media Network Somalia

E-mail us: info@shabelle.net

an amxaar in xamar is dead one! let us put a price on them!! i would recommended that we put a price on their heads and reward the ones who kill this amxaarow invaders!! why not....they blood well deserve it!!

lets start the bidding!!

Saxib

show no mercy to Xabashi.

they traveled 1000 miles to oppress fresh Somalis after being used to raping,killing torturing women,elderly and children in somali Galbeed.

any Xabashi taken alive waa in lagu turo Fuusto biyo buudhbudhayo.

while somalis just send them to heaven.

It is one thing to revenge upon an Amxaar soldier, and quite another thing to drag around dead bodies.

It is animalistic and beyond savage. It is something which will and already has taint/ed our people. Amxaaro deserve horrible deaths perhaps, but a corpse is a corpse. And a corpse deserves respect as the Islam teaches us.

Islam forbids the maltreatment of Prisoners of war, and the torturing of prisoners....what do you think its stance is on the dead?

It saddens me to behold Somalis engaged in this, whilst some here who are not exposed to the hate, fear and danger of Xamar are baying for more mutilated bodies and parading of corpses.

Amxaaro deserve to die for lifting a hand against our nation, but the dead deserve peace.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

The so-called economist who was deliberately breaking the rules of this site: Do
not
post-paste dead mutilated bodies on this forum. Never.

This is your first and last digniin/warning: Don't ever post again those mangled pictures again.

Kun jeer ayaa la idiin sheegay, it is against the rules by directly posting dead bodies, let alone mutilated, disfigured ones.

Tired of ciyaal aan damiir iyo akhlaaq midna lahayn wax loo sheego every darn day.

Sin bin, naughty step, punshiment.....get the drift?

You've been saying you're tired for months now!

Fabregas   

I though they were Tigray, qorma amxaro lo badalay? I think burning, dragging and mutilating dead bodies does not do any justice to their cause. In fact i think the world will think these people are savages who should be tamed.

^^^

Which world are you counting on dear brother?

the world that pass security resoulution for the invasion of your country.

Though i would not go to extremes.

but a xabashi who pokes your eye should get the same preferential treatment.

there was one time in somali galbeed that the Arusa(Oromo) used to cut the testicles of live Somalis during their raids.

But when the Somalis in that region reciprocated the act.

The Arusa halted the practise.

Same scenario this time.

You can use the acts as deterent.

do you think Xabashi Xarweyn will have the moral of fighting if they see that they may end up being dragged in the streets of Mogadishu?

Let them have the image that reer Mogadishu are daadh Qalasho.

Thats when they will start respecting you as a human.