Sign in to follow this  
Abdi2005

The first pictures of dead Amxaro !!!!

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

^ I second that yaa Faarax. Also NGONGE is right.

Folks, we need to understand what we supporting here. Fighting the good fight to drive Ethiopia out of Somalia is something but supporting utter disregard to the basic conventions of war is totally something else. This is the second time it happened and it’s high time for the muqaawama leaders to instruct these fighters to follow and respect Islamic rules of engagement---even if it’s the qabiil that’s doing this.

Its out of control now,but they should however condemn it wholely.

Do not post-paste dead bodies on this forum[/i].

[ March 29, 2007, 11:50 PM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

RedSea   

^^^They get paid to kill people. So that money is for the people, its' xoolo laga furtay cadawga waana xalal. Maxaad kalee haysaa?

Maxay maydka ka dul qabanayaan, war gala dagaalka, labada bakhtiyey sawir uun lagala kana socda.

Dila, make sure they are dead for sure, then move on to the next kill. No time for taking pictures people.

RedSea   

^^^Hadii aad lasoo safato Xabashida iyo TFG puppets, ana xaga kale ayaan kasoo jeesan lahaa si aan indhaha dhexdooda kaaga toogto.

So if you go, I will go.

Ms DD   

Is this what we became? Subhaannallah..The barbarity of it all. And we say we hold the Haqq in Islam. But we are worse than animals.

RedSea   

^^^What corps, those are filthy dead infidels, you kill them and take their money, the rest (their body) should be recycled. Offcourse it's xalal, if not what is it?

When the Prophet peace be upon him engaged battled with the infidels and their defeated them, they would take the camel,horses,or weaponary from the defeated forces. It's called wartime qaniimah for your info.

Ms DD   

But the prophet(saw) had respect for the dead, regardless of who they were. Burning corpses was forbidden too. I dont know how anyone could defend this.

RedSea   

Originally posted by TheSomaliEconomist:

War Muj. aniga iskool baa dhigtaayee adiga wax excuse ah ma haysatid marka sociale welfare ka iska xidh e jihaadka ka qeyb gal.

What is the point of getting educated if you can't get basic things right, like thinking morally, and knowing right from wrong. You utterly failed to grasp those basic human lessons....school..dont waste your money saaxib.

RedSea   

Originally posted by Dhucdhuc & Dheylo:

But the prophet(saw) had respect for the dead, regardless of who they were. Burning corpses was forbidden too. I dont know how anyone could defend this.

walalo I am not defending the burning of these filthy xabashis although they worth it, but still in respect to our faith we should not be doing it.

Mr. Economist, asked me about whether the money that is taken from these bakhti is xalal or not, so my reply was for his question. I do however where you coming from.

Paragon   

Lets not be over-dramatic here. Anger is madness and results in many things. So acting all shocked is somewhat wanting. If you think you are rational, then, be rational enough to understand the irrational nature of anger hell-bent on revenge. Thats all.