Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Dr Faroole speaks out hardens his position: Audio

^^

Miraculously, your response was actually dumber than your original comment, Meiji.

Saaxiib, once again, you are delusional. There is nothing 'elitist' about northwestern Somalis. Not even close. Unfortunately, your thinking puts you in an extreme minority of Somalis who are so hate-filled and brainwashed, that they will resort to uttering the first foolish thing that comes on their mind. And that's why you have no choice but to spew such irrational nonsense out of fear, which only makes you irresponsible and premature.

Only God can cure such paranoid delusions and your senseless inferiority. Marka, orod utag wadaadada Quraan haku soo saaraanee!.

The Zack   

The corrupt and opportunist elite of that region do not represent that clan-family name

On behalf of one-third of that big clan-family, I approve this message!

Qudhac   

hardens his position

what position is that exacly, whats exacly is he going to do if sharif doesnt give him the ransom he wants.

first was sea pirates

then Air pirates

now diplomatic pirates

puntland has presidential pirates :D

UZTAAD   

President Faroole is making the right moves at the right time.if Sharif hotel fails to honor the agreement that his prime minister signed with puntland

Mr Faroole should directly engage with international community for puntland's interest and development and his efforts will definitely bear huge dividends in terms of diplomacy and development projects for the state .

international community will soon directly give puntland's share of development projects without channeling through toothless and corrupt Sharif hotel. but I fail to understand why our secessionist brigades led by OOdweyne are making all this barking & noise, we all know Merfishland is left behind and it is isolated more than ever because of its self destructive policies of the past 20 years

Haatu   

Originally posted by The Zack:

quote: The corrupt and opportunist elite of that region do not represent that clan-family name

On behalf of one-third of that big clan-family, I approve this message!
Fully agree as well!

Dr Middle-finger!! lol..thats so funny. What university did he graduated from????

I am waiting to hear Dr. Riyaale next... any one got a clue when this homie is also gonna purchase his degree from India??

What bothers our secessionist kinfolk?

1. Simply the fact that Faroole & Ilka-Jiir were at that table having a long discussion with the US reps, while Shankaroon was isolated in Hargaysa.

The southern groups, are just baffled by the power of Puntland, Sharif Hotel made a mistake which we all welcome very much.

The Zack   

Originally posted by rudy-Diiriye:

Dr Middle-finger!! lol..thats so funny. What university did he graduated from????

I am waiting to hear Dr. Riyaale next... any one got a clue when this homie is also gonna purchase his degree from India??

:D:D:D

1_55.jpg

Gen IlkaJiir whispers to Faroole in somali: Yo Faroole, Do you smell something?

Faroole: Yeah, its this Jareer infront who is farting all day, (war wuxu qurmuun badanaa, ma saxan canbuuluu sakey soo cunay.

:D

Originally posted by General Duke:

Faroole is right and Sharif Hotel must sign the accord in order not to sound like Qaynyare and lay the foundations of a future strong Somali state..
:D:D:D

Duke, on one hand you advocate for Faroole to ignore the TFG in order for Puntland to thrive and move forward. On the other, in the next thread, you're strongly pushing for Sharif to sign the accord and put it into practice (betraying Puntland's need for Sharif to play ball).

It's this kind of behaviour from Puntland's leaders and supporters which I often refer to as doublespeak.

I think the majority of Somalis agree with me (i.e. SOL thread)