Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

The Puntlanisation of Somaliaonline

Abtigiis   

It has now become the fate of the thousands of readers and contributors who come to the reputed Somaliaonline for news, analysis, entertainment and enlightenment to be bored with miasmic topics and threads about Puntland. The threads seem to be posted with no regard whether they are news-worthy,and whether they are a paraphrased recycles of what has been posted a day earlier.

This was inevitable after the influx of 'patriotic'Punties to the site became a key feature of 2009. As if we have burned the gates of Mecca and we have to be doomed for ever, and as if the torment of the pictures of General Duke and the condescending sermons of Xinnfanin were not enough strain on our ailing eyes, a new crop of overzealous 'new blood' pirates were released to suffocate us with non-substantive tales of a pitifully disintegrating tiny region.

While the name of the site is veritably Somaliaonline, lately nearly 80% of the discussions in the politics section is from Puntland. It is not bad if threads are disproportionately skewed towards one region, as long as the region warrants such level of attention for its remarkable social, political, cultural and economic progress. But when the case is different, it really kills the appeal of the site.

PS: Who better deserves this much Somali attention than Puntland, the Somaliland that isolated and locked itself in a room or the south which is on fire.

^^^Why are you crying adeer, have the ONLF not re-liberated that phantom camp again?

It’s a shame you don’t have enough support base here and you feel lonely fighting against those mean Somali’s from Punt.

Or do you want me to make you a honorary Puntlander so you can feel some pride? Since there is hardly any news from your regions, other than Ahmed Madobe running all the way to Garissa and the Al Shabaab executing your political leaders for texting their old friends. Again my sympathies are with you in this difficult and humiliating time.

:D

^Lool, nimankaan iska dhaaf ninyahow, they have always been a rebel against every government in Horn of Africa. From the Shifta's in the NFD against Kenyan government to Bashir Bililiqo, Gabyo and Jess's militia fighting against Barre's Somali government in the Jubba to the ONLF against Ethiopia. They have never won a war nor achieved anything, we are yet to see any admin set up by A&T's community for a small Tuulo let alone a city anywhere in these countries. A long war that has never resulted any fruit.

The Kurd's (A&T's) of Somalia speak to the Tikritis of the republic :D , waa iska caadi, it happened in Iraq :D

Abtigiis   

KKL,

If Punties were in our place,in terms of historical misfortune, we would have talked about 'a once-somali people'. Instead, we have resisted the attacks on our culture, religion, and identity. We are proud of this.

On another point, in all my hits against Puntland, I never denied the atrocities inflicted on the People of Puntland by Siad Barre. I have criticized SSDF. But, Duke never wakes up and sleeps at night without denying our people are tortured, our women are raped, and our villages are burnt. There is no affront that our people could have been subjected to from a supposedly 'brotherly cousins'.

Yet, this is fine for you. You don't see any insult in that in your partial mind. Xinnfanin never mentions it, nor did he care to correct his erring cousin. Insulting ONLF is not the issue. Duudsiga iyo ka been sheega dhibaatada umaddanada is.

in terms of historical misfortune

:D , Ok Adeer

A&T, Duke is an individual making his point and presenting his opinion, you have many clan warriors here, when you have people like Oodwayne who strikes the 'defeated lot' at will or A&T who has no love lost with the Punties, why should I or Xiin dwell on what Duke writes.

The General is among his SOL comrades and takes part in the discussion to bring his corner on the table much like everyone else. I don't have to compare between you two or how you present your cases, Anigu waxbaan xeeriyaa and he denies this or that, I apoligize for the crimes of my clan's while he's not sort of argument does not work here, you either get in fully to show the man yuor mussle or raise your hands for truce. Balse waxna hala iska sheego (in the way which is covenient for you) sidaana Duke yuusan wax ii oran ama illa hadlin or Xiin muu iga qabto does not work here.

UZTAAD   

KKL, has a point if the kilinka is occupied the folks of Jubbada could have done better by forming their own administration instead folks from gedo and else where are calling the shots even in dhoobley and afmadow

ONLF is NOT the issue here; your preoccupation with puntland, not the political entity, but the people whom you characterized as a problem for somalis IS.

Most somalis see ONLF as a armed struggle that is fighting for the freedom of thier people. Only fool would get mad at ONLF because Aw Tusbaxle insulted the people of Puntland.

Lets be honest here, in the SOL political section those with thick skin survive, its no place for soft individuals who cry every time they lose an argument or the man they fell in Love with is stuck in Villa Somalia scared to death.

Look at the secessionists and how they cover up Shankaroons black eye, or how crazy the ONLF members of SOL get when ever they learn about another prison break. :D It’s a deadly game lads, don’t dish it out if you are unable to take it yourself. A&T is a real disappointment, Gen Duke is just starting with you lad, and you are already shook. The ONLF is a clan rebel movement that achieved nothing, Puntland is a state that is the hope of all Somali’s, anyone who even mentions them on the same level has no backbone.

GAAROODI   

puntland and the onlf have alot in commin, i will give you examples,

- both are exclusively a one clan entity

- both have failed to create what they set out to create in its entirety

- both have been defeated by there rivals Ethiopia and Somaliland

- both are soul searching and going through self denial

- both are delusional about were to go next or what to do

so you see, duke.. you have a lot in common.

and secondly a quick comment about "puntland" being the hope of all somali's. (looooooooooooool).

saxib you cant even pay your god dam militia that have recieved there 2 hour training a wage..anything. so much for hope, if you are somali's hope, may god have mercy on somalia.

GAAROODI   

I would rather be a kurd then a gypsy ...you are the somali gypsy saxib, migrating to were you think your ego can be boasted. Somalia is gone, Mugdisho is for the people of mugdisho you aint allowed back there, in peace anyway.

Somaliland is for the somalilanders, from the little village of las canod to loya cado (djibouti border).

were will you go, gypsy..stay in bosaso...or garowe i got villages bigger then your biggest so called cities, look on google maps.

Hamse   

No, i think you got it the other way my friend. what we have been witnessing was the onlf-isation of somalionline.

jabhad,att,abdiladiif,zack,noqober are all onlf boys. their attack is synchronized. all attacking the clans of bari. everyday, no break of simultaneous insults against good people of puntland.

i pity you ATT. you have become the sheep that played with the foxes when you endorsed sickman red sea.

Again how many Puntland topics Aw Tusbaxle posted since the unfortunate incident in Bosaso, I will say more than any other person. Now I call that the kettle calling the pot black. LST, the owner of SOL, xaal qaado.

who-me   

AT&T is just frustrated which is by the way very typical of his clansmen who constantly move from one place to another without facing their problems on their own and will not stop blaming others for their misfortune. There is no use for us puntlanders to even consider wasting our valuable time with such entities.