Sign in to follow this  
GAAROODI

SOMALILAND TAKES OVER HOL HOL AND TUKARAQ, MEETING IS OVER, CHIEFS ON THE RUN.

GAAROODI   

CIIDAMADA QARANKA JAMHUURIYADA SOMALILAND OO LA WAREEGAY DEGMADA HOLHOL IYO TUKARAQ EE GOBOLKA SOOL

Ciidanka Qaranka Jamhuuriyadda Somaliland ayaa Saaka Waxay gaadheen deeganka Hohol oo ka tirsan gobolka Sool halkaas oo oo dhawaanahan ay isku urursanayeen odayaal u dhashay gobolka sool lagana abaabulay shir lagaga soo hor jeedo Somaliland laguna mijaxaabinayo.

Ciidamada Qaranka ayaa saaka amar lagu siiyaay in ay u ruqaansadaan dhinaca Holhol waxaana wararku sheegayaan in hadda ay lawareegeen guud ahaanba Holhol halkaasi oo ay ku sugnaayeen odayashaasi.

Gudoomiyaha gobolka Sool Faarax Askar Xuseen ayaa isagu hada ku sugan Holhol,mar aan khadka telphoneka kula xidhiidnay wariye ku sugan halkaasi ayaa waxaa uu noo xaqiijiyay In Ay ku sugan yihiin cidamada qaranka somaliland.

Waxaa kale oo wararku sheegayaan in ay ciidamada qaranka Somaliland ay la wareegeen degmada Tukaraq oo ay hore u joogeen ciidamo ka tirsan maamulka puntaland.

Holhol

http://togaherer.com/2010/01/24/ciidamda-qaranka-jamhuuriyada-somaliland-oo-la-wareegay-degmada-holh ol-iyo-tukaraq-ee-gobolka-sool/

GAAROODI   

the moral of this story is dont make your intentions obvious,

"we are going to hold a meeting in hol hol, to combat against somaliland, to think up ways to destroy it, to remove it presence from las canod"

somali's.... man.... the somaliland regular army was like 15 miles away when they made these comments, loooool !

Aaliyyah   

You don't need to act as if this war is between somalis and somalilanders???...

this war is between reer SSC and somalilanders.

Sooner or later our day will come and we will free our city. Keep that in mind.It would be a wise thing to find other means to look for your so called recognition.

Indeed an act worthy of praise and an encouraging step towards full control of Sool Region. This is a positive step toward reclaiming back Somaliland territorial integrity. Somaliland has the right to exercise its authority in those areas that come under its jurisdiction. We are offering the people good acts and positive deeds. Las Anod has been relatively peaceful; its administrative system has been working since it was liberated against the Puntland forces. There is peace and security. Those who are attempting to start an internal insurrection will be dealt with accordingly.

Xudeedi   

Garoodi:

Silly young boy who continues to highlight the inferiority complex that was long susceptible to North-Westerners.

This has nothing to do with Northwesterners, it is between one family and will soon be resolved.

Waa wax looo baahnaa in reer sool dareeman wanaaga xoriyada iyo qiimaheeda,,,,, waa tanoo duubab kii beshoo dhami manta la'ayihiin meel ay koob shaaha ku wada cabaan iskadaa shir iyo hawlo kalee.

maah maah somaliyeed baa ahayd madhaxaad dhigataad manficiisa cuntaa.

A_Khadar   

lol @source togaherer!! those who laugh at jidbaale as source shouldn't bring this one in public..dual standard....

This news is not accurate at all and the conference is going to be held as planned...

Originally posted by Xudeedi:

Garoodi:

Silly young boy who continues to highlight the inferiority complex that was long susceptible to North-Westerners.

This has nothing to do with
Northwesterners
, it is between one family and will soon be resolved.

^ typical discriminant thinking of a Somaliweynist, the Conflict is between progressive pragmatists who see futurein Somaliland and hardcore qabiilists who refuse it solely on tribal basis with the false cover of Somali unity.

GAAROODI   

SOMALILAND SAXIB, IS UNSTOPPABLE, I AM RETHINKING MY POLITICAL PROSPECTIVE ON SOMALIA, BEFORE I WAS PRO GOING IT ALONE TODAY I THINK WE SHOULD START AN EMPIRE JUST TAKE OVER ALL THESE VILLAGES IN SOMALIA TURN THEM INTO OUR LABOUR MARKET AND SUCK THEM DRY.

RESOURCES AND MAN POWER.

LEBENSRUM......

Sikaawe   

Originally posted by GAAROODI:

SOMALILAND SAXIB, IS UNSTOPPABLE, I AM RETHINKING MY POLITICAL PROSPECTIVE ON SOMALIA, BEFORE I WAS PRO GOING IT ALONE TODAY I THINK WE SHOULD START AN EMPIRE JUST TAKE OVER ALL THESE VILLAGES IN SOMALIA TURN THEM INTO OUR LABOUR MARKET AND SUCK THEM DRY.

RESOURCES AND MAN POWER.

LEBENSRUM......

Good one sxb, these people cannot do anything for themselves, so we have to take them over village by village and then tame and educate them on how lead and administer people, lol.

It is semi wild the word that suits them for their civil stage.