Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

Sool and Sanaag : Disputed Territories ?

Sool and Sanaag are part of Somaliland and the defined map of Somaliland is testament to this fact, yet in recent years these parts of Somaliland have had a tendency to lean towards the corrupt dictatorship of Puntland. These regions are integral to the existence of Somaliland and we should do our utmost to save guard their existence as part of Somaliland. There is even talk of these villages choosing Puntland over our government.

So what are we to do in this debacle?

There needs to be a demographic transition. We need to take people from the heavily populated parts of Somaliland, i.e. Hargesia and Burco and other urban centres and relocate them to these disputed territories. We need to put in place a policy of displacement and make sure that somalilanders constitute the majority of the populations in these regions. That way there will be no calls for these regions to secede into their own federated governments. We must not compromise the territorial integrity of Somaliland.

A video of this topic will be posted soon.

^ marc you got the hargab too eh ?

SL & PL are two states within Somalia's borders ... no need for them to quibble over imaginary borders .. we are a bit pre-occupied at the moment but IA the SL and PL issue will be dealt with .... Unity ... somali weyn ha noolataato !

EDIT: this should be in the politics section

Fabregas   

Originally posted by MARC:

There needs to be a demographic transition. We need to take people from the heavily populated parts of Somaliland, i.e. Hargesia and Burco and other urban centres and relocate them to these disputed territories. We need to put in place a policy of displacement and make sure that somalilanders constitute the majority of the populations in these regions. That way there will be no calls for these regions to secede into their own federated governments. We must not compromise the territorial integrity of Somaliland.

A video of this topic will be posted soon.

Firstly, if you want start a war on sol, as this thread will shorty will become:

post it on the political section.

Secondly, did i read that right?

" we need a policy of displacement"?

I hope that was a slip of the keyboard. That's called genocide in some peoples books! You want to displace poor Somalis, for what? For a line drawn by a white man?

ALso, how will you determine who and is an who is not a Somalilander,if ever( god forbid), you get to enact your genocidal policy?

war dadyahow, Xita, the ones raised in the West and educated in some of the worlds most prestigious universities baa sida warlord u fakaraya! Soomaaliyey!

MZanzi   

Dadkan qabiilka Luda iyo lafaha uu ka galay

MARC Caqliga marki laqeebinaaye adiga waa lagu hilmaamay umaleena

Emperor   

^LOol

I see a lot of 'We' going on, If I may ask you Marco, we as in who?

My advice to you this topic was so hotly debated over and over again, faraha yaysan kaa guban, just stick to your trash shades and Eurotrash clips...

Abtigiis   

War kaalay, Marc kan ay lee yihiin waa xoolo ileen. So, are you calling for ethnic cleansing? and so, the Lascanood occupation is part of a wider strategy!!Waad Maqashaan Daraawiish tiiyeey!!

Ibtisam   

Emperor:

Oh come on, seriously, just point out the madness he advocates for rather dictating what he can or cannot talk about or his dress sense.

I agree with Abu_Geel on this one though. This should be in the politics section :confused:

Abu Geel & Abtigiis: I don't think he means in that context (i.e. killing off the local population and replacing them), rather he thinks Somali’s will easy leave/ swap their habitats just to even out the majority demand in that area. However moving people from Sool & Sanaag to other areas will be impossible, even worse I doubt anyone would want to move from Burco/ Hargisa to Sool & Sanaag. :D That is underestimating the Somali’s attachment to the own social systems and land/ settlements.

How about a little respect for the territorial integrity of Sool & Sanaag, or is it a case of, if you can't force them, move them. Absurdity.

There are bigger issues facing Somali people, so what is the use of this debate/ half baked idea? :confused:

Abtigiis   

The man had a scary nightmare last night and came up with the madness. Why do we have to debate on phantom dreams of irresponsible people? It is just fine to redicule and skip!

Kool_Kat   

Walahi, His Majesty should be comedian!!! He is just too damn funny to be serious with his rubbish...Just when you thought he couldn't be funnier, he pulls something like this...

It is my pleasure to do one of my well known LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLz...Good one MARC...

Wiilka sheekadii yuhuuda uuba wadaayee, warka isiibo abaa? Xow yiri igaarka, 'We need to take people from the heavily populated parts of Somaliland, i.e. Hargesia and Burco and other urban centres and relocate them to these disputed territories.'... Waaba suuxi rabay qosol dartiis intaas markaan aqriyay...

Afro, maya maya kan mala hilmaamin, ookiyaaluu qabay nooh, waalala dhaafay marka...Haadaa maafiish maskax yaa ukhti...Habii'an ma maqli jirtay...Khalaas...LOL, kacabos afCarabiga! icon_razz.gif

Xidigo   

Originally posted by Afromantic GirL:

Dadkan qabiilka Luda iyo lafaha uu ka galay

Why personally attack him?

Gediid   

Those areas are waiting for Marc's seed to repopulate,depopulate(I dont even know what to call it)But Marc like Somalis said habeen weli kama tegin start the mass displacement with a million marcs.Casha kasto aragtid tell her its for a good cause and start the process....Somaliland is waiting for YOU...

Emperor   

^I did not say anything wrong against MARCO, obviously one must do what he's best at, I simply adviced him to do that...

Ibtisam   

^^^Obviously you say??? How odd, you are not doing what you do best, so how can you be dishing out advice smile.gif