Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

Sool and Sanaag : Disputed Territories ?

Emperor   

^How do you know, I do like to do or be involved in everything and anything in this world g however I like to stick with what I can do best... :D

The guy was doing better and gaining more popular support with that Shades and youtube clips, but stepping out of that mark will only get him into trouble and sink in mud

MARC Caqliga marki laqeebinaaye adiga waa lagu hilmaamay umaleena

LOL@AFRO, thats a bit harsh, even coming from you.

Teeda kale, you know The Marc doesn't understand somali, why do you insist on writing in somali? Same question goes for the KK's in the forum.

Emporer, caadi ma tihid. What is with SOL men and their envy on those shades? You could have commented about a number of things, please do.

I would also like to add and say that you really need to get yourself some cool shades(similar to the marc's). You too will one day look half as good in them as The marc does on his shades, or maybe its wishful thinking, I don't know. ;)

There have been all sorts of allegations spewed from the regulars. While i respect these views, this is a pressing issue that needs to be dealt with. I believe in a greater Somalia but i am concerned that the secession of yet another part of Somaliland will cause endemic problems.

I am not suggesting nor calling for genocide against those who inhibit sool and sanaag but Sool and Saanag is part of Somaliland and will continue to be part of Somaliland. Instead i am calling for more investment in the region so that more Somalilander will be attracted by the lure of opportunities. While i regret the current administration policy towards these regions, i support their attempts to restore peace and stability to Sanaag and in particular Sool.

P.S.

No personal attacks please. This is unnecessary, unwarranted and unacceptable. Express your opinions in more dignified manner. Dont resort to childish antics.

Malika   

Marc,LOL..Could you first decide what you believe in before you try engage us in discussion..

You believe in Greater Somalia,but Somaliland is is your country and by hook and crook "we" shall secure our dream of Secession...Ha!

Let me give you the benefit of the doubt, are you talking about intergration of those whom reside in those regions,rather then marginalising the settlements or territories as reer heebels?

Chimera   

I wish Somalia was located where Madagascar is today. continental Africa is cursed with myopic individuals

Ibtisam   

^^^I don't think it is the location that is the KEY to the problems dear, although it may have some effect.

Malika,

Somali politics is not as simplistic as you would like it to be. the constant calls for simplifying Somali politics has induced a wide range of problems.

We are a diverse nation and as such there needs to be careful considerations made when talking about Somali politics.

Emperor   

I believe in a greater Somalia but i am concerned that the secession of yet another part of Somaliland will cause endemic problems.

:D:D

That's absolute comedy, Marco thanks for the laught mate...

Lazy G. I will try the shades, I hope you will love me in them...

Jacpher   

Mac: Tell me about this girl? Who is this lucky woman?

You think she knows her stuff but wait until she tells you Mali is not a country but street in Madagascar. I too had acquaintance who would dream and lecture others about ending child sex abuse in South Asia but all that stopped shortly after the Asian chick abandoned him. Promise us you won't leave Sool & Sanaag behind once this khaldaamad drops you like a hot potato. Better not mess with them. It's not experiment. It's a reality. Just ask Rudy.

If I were you I would not enjoy her fadhi-ku-dirir as much as her shaah. Inantan sidii ashuun wax kugu soo shubtay talow meeqaa kaaga horeysay oo naftooda la fakaday?

Ibtisam   

^^^Is that really necessary?? And why must you attribute this to a women. I assume this is the worse insult you can think of, that caaqli naag buu kuu haadli.

Jimcaale,

Where on earth do you get these pathetic little anecdotes. If you are trying to humiliate me, you need to come with something a little more embarrassing. I won’t stoop to your level and resort to such antics. Please concentrate on the issue being deliberated. If you have nothing to contribute to this discussion then please refrain from writing such pathetic comments.

the anti-MARC coalition (self-hating Somalis) have come out today. your pathetic attempts to mock me will not work. you cant keep a good man down. a man who truly cares about the people of somali-speaking world.

Jacpher   

Ibty: I'm not a mind reader but it's good to know you too detected that in his post.

Marc: I too have anti-Jimcaale forces lurking around to come out and spew 'self-opinioned bile'. They too hate good men who truly care about Somaliland's Somali speaking world. Whatever that means. Moron!

There's really nothing to discuss here. However, there's a confused kid who doesn't understand the words he's typing. You managed to put 'Greater Somalia' and 'Secession of Somaliland' in one sentence. Somaliland territorial, Policy of Displacement, Demographic transition, Disputed land, Greater Somalia, Somaliland Map, all these words require some sort of context which you've failed to provide. Our SNM fans don't even use such choice of words. Either she didn't provide you with much details or your eyes were fixed on something else. I know she impressed you but I hope she's not as knowledgeable of the subject as you.

Here's a little homework for you. Research and find if Israel, the most powerful nation in the Middle East, has succeeded its policies of displacement, demographic transition and relocating people into the disputed territories? Has that secured the greater Isreal? Hint: Wikipedia is the most reliable source in the world.

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Malika:

You believe in Greater Somalia,but Somaliland is is your country and by hook and crook "we" shall secure our dream of Secession...Ha!

Qosol gariir ma maqli jirteen, L-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-L!!! Why must you put him under the toosh like that laakiin? Kix kix kix kix...

Teeda kale, you know The Marc doesn't understand somali, why do you insist on writing in somali? Same question goes for the KK's in the forum.

Caajisleey cagabooreeyna maku dhihi kariyee, soo Soomaali afkeygii hooyo ma'aha? Soo Somaliaonline meel Soomaali ma'aha? Soo wiilka Soomaali ma'aha? Soo aniga Soomaali ma'ihi? As my reer waqooyi friend would say 'qushigiis dee haduusan fahmeyn afka Soomaaliga'...

^lool.

MARC, The British colony that created your beloved "Somaliland" were themselves fearful of the people of Sanaag aka Maakhir.

They were fearful of these men that they had never interfered in their internal affairs until they manged to create internal discord to break their unity.

They bombarded the palace of the man on the right left. The Italians in cooperation with Britain braught forward an idea to "pacify" his sultanate. It states;

In January 1904, an authorized Italian bombardment of the home of the Sultan of ****** so imbued the Italian government with fear of native revolt that they withdrew completely

Please learn the history of your country.

Sultan4.JPG