Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

Sool and Sanaag : Disputed Territories ?

I really admire your optimism and I really believe there has been a miscommunication between what I am advocating for and how you have understood the thread. I am merely suggesting that the encroachment of a few tribalistic warlords on the sovereignty of a democratic nation will not achieve its intended objectives. This will not only increase tension between Somaliland and its neighbours but will also worsen the quagmire people in these regions find themselves. Sool and Sanaag are part of Somalilands territorial jurisdiction and it’s for this reason that the Somaliland government will do its utmost to ensure the status quo.

The people of Sool and Sanaag have chosen their destiny and their self-determinations needs to be respected. You of all people should be able to comprehend such a decision.

Chimera   

Originally posted by Baashi:

Before you post nonsensical video and showcase that fine shades that swept tomboy Lazy off her feet

:D

Aaliyyah   

SOOL SANAAG AND CAYN ARE NOT PART OF SOMALILAND..

Really this topic has been discussed through and through I say don't waste your time on this Marc.

--------------------------------

Soomaaliyeey toosoo

Toosoo isku tiirsada ee

Hadba kiina taagdaranee

Taageera waligiinee

Idinkaa isu tooqaayoo

Idinkaa isu taamaayee

Aadamuhu tacliin barayoo

Waddankiisa taamyeeloo

Originally posted by AAliyah416:

SOOL SANAAG AND CAYN ARE NOT PART OF SOMALILAND..

Really this topic has been discussed through and through I say don't waste your time on this Marc.

Bugger off!

no-one asked for your self-opinionated bile. Tribalistic sentimental bile is unneccessary, unwanted and unwarranted. Go and spew that somewhere else. Quite ironic, you tell people not to waste their time and yet you write your tribalistic bile all over this thread.

Hows Dixon! spread your hate campaign there. I am sure you could attract willing participants, who would only be too happy to hear this ******* ****!

Aaliyyah   

^^^^It is obvious who is into tribes. You are advocating for somaliland that is based on one qabiil. where on the other hand I'm for somaliwayn and will not take part of any of your nonsense.

We are in 21st century the whole Europe is uniting, and you are dividing Somalia into small mini qabiil regions. How narrow minded can you get, it's time you smell the coffee :rolleyes:

--------------------------------

Soomaaliyeey toosoo

Toosoo isku tiirsada ee

Hadba kiina taagdaranee

Taageera waligiinee

Idinkaa isu tooqaayoo

Idinkaa isu taamaayee

Aadamuhu tacliin barayoo

Waddankiisa taamyeeloo

Kool_Kat   

^Or in his case, take off those oversized shades and see the coffee, I mean see the map clearly!!!

Long time Ms Aaliyah, how have you been dear?

MZanzi   

no-one asked for your self-opinionated bile. Tribalistic sentimental bile is unneccessary, [/QB]

lol

Marc your not creative enough why dont you come up with another line

Cajalad Camal Hal ERAY Kuso Cel celineesa

salaaamz ya'll

it appears as though the SOLer canadian feminist camp have ganged up on me. I dont wanna hear your sexist bile. Tell it to your men in dixon and the colonies. Here in Britain, we live in a progressive and harmonised society, where sexism doesnt exist and feminism has been outlawed.

Emperor   

^Not that you are suggesting anything's wrong with Feminism...

You are so bad to the extent you became absolutely briliant, you reminded me of a line employed by Peirs Morgan against a contender taking part in Britains got talent, that was spot on which got me laughing so load...

Surely you are one of the few that makes me laugh more often, I hope that's a compliment for you...

Ibtisam   

^^^lool I love that clip! HAHa lol

I can't beleieve they let him go for so long, they are so evil. Clearly he is not right in the head! lol

Originally posted by Emperor:

Surely you are one of the few that makes me laugh more often, I hope that's a compliment for you...

I am not here for your amusement sxb. I am here on a mission to inform out of touch SOLERs (Self-Hating Somalis) and to articulate a neo-somalism perspective advocating social justice, peace and tolerance. Yet my warnings have not been heeded.

Here is a youtube clip for you, obviously not one of your Eurotrash clips... Watch and Enjoy.

I hope you are not insinuating I am anything like this talented guy. Thanks for the laugh. If you want entertainment, this is surely it.

Kool_Kat   

Here is a youtube clip for you, obviously not one of your Eurotrash clips... Watch and Enjoy.

HATER!!! Don't hate cuz he (SIR MARC of course) got talent...Noone wants to hear your tirades of self opionated bile!!! icon_razz.gif

Emperor, waa dhinta oo manooli...You should have given some sort of warning, cuz you know I am sucker for LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL...Thanks to you, I now have a headache from laughing so hard...For some reason I felt only the shades were missing!!! :D:D:D

Waxaan soo xasuustay waaguu Ja Rule soo bixi jiray, someone once said 'He is sooooooooooo UGLY it is CUTE'...Ohhhhhh...

On a serious note, people should just leave SIR MARC alone...Seriously!!! I am at the point now when I see something he posted I go 'oh lord nooooooooooooooo, not again'...Y'all have cornered him and seem to gang up on him on any given thread, wiilka iska daaya...I am really concerned that he might be pushed over the limit...Cunugaa is dilay hadhoow kama baxnee...War daaya wiilka...

Magac lasoo badashay aaba idishay...Ee waayaabee, wiilka amuu on daily basis magaca noogu badashaa hada ka dib...

Layzie G, don't u have an opinion to contribute to the topic other than being an *** kisser for this ***** who is seeking attention.

This isn't how a young islaan ought to conduct herself. Xishood ayaa kaa maqan, ee wiilka ka xishoo.

What would your imam say if he knew what you were writing here? Matter of fact, go ahead and email him, asaga aa su'aasha kaaga jawaabaaye. ;)

PS:Emporer, wiilka madowga eh oo foolxumada badan maa maanta ku barbandhigtay along side Mr shades aka Sir Marc? How dare u? :D