Sign in to follow this  
Cowke

Togdheer Is Getting Out Of Control. Sland Bring In Militia

Ibtisam   

^^^ :D

Lool @ A&T Malika- Malika's somali must have come a long way in that case.

Strange someone made similar comment about C&H and Marx. hmmm. Lool @ xiin and minted- wey isk faryaristen dhe!

Qudhac   

GAROODI and COWKE are the most likely candidate.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE.....

NGonge

oooy ooy ayup is elderly man so if i were you i would ask your Guru before making wild statement.

Malika   

^ :D

Ibti,you remind me of my ayeyo's friends,they used to come to visit so early in the mornings,after a long,long dua session they will start recapturing who is who,and who is related to who, and who stole who's camels and run away with who's daughter from xer hebeel to her hebeel and how reer heblee was at war with reer hebeel at that long long drought session,when the British DC and his men were marking their territory.....lol

NGONGE   

Warya Qudhac, I said a caller was enquiring, saaxib. Aniga maha. :D

P.S.

See how Malika appeared out of nowhere? Fii shay. :D

Qudhac   

lool

malika indeed came out of the shadows... anaaba naxay... this warrants investigation....

well you were talking to ibs...

Ibtisam   

^^Malika- recently a lots of people have been telling me I remind them of their ayeyo. I don't really know how to take this. Do I say thanks?? :confused: Just last night a Nigerian guy was telling me I remind him of his mum, then I said something to someone this morning and they said "God you remind me of my nan" and now you. This has started in the last six months or so. Strange, maybe old age is catching up with me.

i am jealous of this thread(office) and its investigative powers - i am thinking of opening similar office in qardho (in the style of inagii waa ina kan). i have the thread allready started courtesy of one SL hater (Mr. Red Sea) in the general section. now all i need is Islaan Yare from PL and Odeynacnac badan who stamps the findings of the islaan yar :D:D

Ibtisam   

^^^Please don't come in her and insult me and Ngongs guru!!! :mad: This is a friendly thread- no name calling. Be reer magaal bloody qardho wali.

NGONGE   

^^ Does DD qualify as an 'islan' or is she F&C? :D

Qudhac, Xiin was asking about those two last night. Dee wan iska celiyaay. But now I had to come to the xafiis and doublecheck. :D

Malika   

LOL@Ibti,I am an ayeyo koriis,learned a great deal from her,marka your probably being influenced with your Eedo in regard to knowledge of people and events back in the days..lol

ps.Take it as compliment.. icon_razz.gif

Qudhac,war ummada illahi nagamaa xigtiid dee.. :D

NG,your DNA probably consists of one population[area],now mine will give me ownership of many places across Somalia iskaa badaa SL.. icon_razz.gif

S*S, haa uu biqiin,recruit KK..and we all shall follow pursuit.First you got to tell me a bit more about Qardho.. :D:D [like I haven't read about it,like hundred times..heh]

Qudhac   

NG

sxb i think this calls for DNA test, not sure how you going to get samples but good luck...

also dont you think this SS guy is bit on the shaddy side

malika

oh are you really ayeyo koris, i know few eyeyo koris and they always turn out to be really really nice and warm people

SS...Redsea waa qafiifey labadan bari.I don't think he does or says could be taken seriously.

Malika...You are saying cousins only screw cousins in the north?

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

^^^Please don't come in her and insult me and Ngongs guru!!! :mad: This is a friendly thread- no name calling. Be reer magaal bloody qardho wali.

Came down and put the budh down, you bloody burco seef-la-bood-yahay. when did islaan yar (young lady) become cay/namecalling??

besides, i have told you many times before Qardho is not a magaalo per say - it has its own category; there is none like it, anywhere in the somali peninsular icon_razz.gif

Ngonge - All this acronyms are confusing me – what do you mean by “F&C”. Before I send hurdle of insults towards jamaac qabar and send you to the guillotines.

Malika - As much as DD & KK are patriotic qardhawis, they are what we call in qardho “another cadde muuse” they are more reer xamar than reer qardho; they are more likely to know more about the streets/xafadaha of xamar then the residents of qardho and its environ. :D

you are more likely candidate given Taleex's connection to Qardho - but don't tell them i said that redface.gif:D