Sign in to follow this  
LayZie G.

...Al-Shabaab Symphatizer'S Arrested@German Airport...

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Norf 1:

[QB] I see Lazy has taken on Duke's baton for the night
:D

lol...Could it be him undercover waa magacyo badnaan jiree aniga meeshaan waayahan ma imaane?

RedSea   

Originally posted by Alfa:

LayZie G, yac! see weeye eedo, qof kale haa balse LG lagama filayn in aay sida ka fiirsasho la aana wax u qorto.

You neva know what to expect from LZG. She flips and flops faster anyone I have seen in long time.

Originally posted by Mujahid: Red Sea:

quote:Originally posted by Alfa:

LayZie G, yac! see weeye eedo, qof kale haa balse LG lagama filayn in aay sida ka fiirsasho la aana wax u qorto.

You neva know what to expect from LZG. She flips and flops faster anyone I have seen in long time.
Someobody please UP those threads where she was jocking the "secessioners" while back ago. ...For the sake of it. lol

so u believe what the nazi tell ya! so i see its ok to for the western supported murders to kill somalis and rape their women and country.

its true majority of somalis condemn and do not support the western supported killers and their wardogs. But u cant stop ppl from fighting for their freedom...

thats whats all about.....FREEEEEEDOM! LONG LIVE SOMALIA.

Johnny B   

Will SOMEBODY address the topic please?

LaYzie's posting of this topic dosen't make her guilty par excelance just becouse few secessionists choose to attack her persona.

Address the issue and enlight us regarding al-shabab international terror links and Somaliland secessionists.?

Obviously Duke is not the only one with the stinky baton.

N.O.R.F   

^^What are you talking about? Is there a problem with highlighting the knee jerk reactions of some based on speculative media out-puts? What does being from SL have to do with it?

You’re choosing to ignore the obvious yet ask for clarity on the same!

Aduunyo!

ps was there a topic? what was it?

Johnny B   

Yeah, What was the Topic? Somalis beeing arrested for international terror .

"What does being from SL have to do with it?" good question? What has Layzie's stance regarding the secessionists get to do with Al-shabab and international terrorism?

An explaination for the correlation between the number of responds attacking LayZie's persona AND the number of responders that openly support Somaliland secession .

facts:

1: Two Somalis are arrested for terrorism in Germany.

2:Al-shabab is internationally know to be a Somali terror organization.

3: Many people including myself (and hopefully you )support and congratualate the German Authority.

Edit : What is so Dukey about that?

N.O.R.F   

^^peanuts

Lazie's persona was not attacked. Her Fox News style of reporting was.

Edit

1. In connection with (with flimsy evidence so far)

2. Emphasis to be on 'international' but not to many Somalis.

3. You have no reason to support or congratulate JUST YET! (see my earlier responses).

AYOUB   

Johnny The Baptist

Why don't you practice what you preach and address the topic rather than secessionists. If you want explore "links", I suggest you investigate the link between "incomplete submission" and cheerleading the kraut security forces' allegations.

Originally posted by LayZie G.:

PS:I don't need to fix the news, it was there for grabs. I just ran with it.

Go on run. Let's see how far you can run...

Fabregas   

Originally posted by Johnny B:

Yeah, What was the Topic? Somalis beeing arrested for international terror .

"What does being from SL have to do with it?" good question? What has Layzie's stance regarding the secessionists get to do with Al-shabab and international terrorism?

An explaination for the correlation between the number of responds attacking LayZie's persona AND the number of responders that openly support Somaliland secession .

facts:

1: Two Somalis are arrested for terrorism in Germany.

2:Al-shabab is internationally know to be a Somali terror organization.

3: Many people including myself (and hopefully you )support and congratualate the German Authority.

Edit : What is so Dukey about that?

Many people will support and congratulate and support he Germany authorities if these men were indeed planning terrorism in Europe or against civilians. However, no evidence has been brought to light and all we know is that these were men were supposedly gooing to "Paskitan, via Amsterdam- and Uganda". It could well be possible that these were planning attacks in Europe( they wouldn't be the first), or they could have been off to Somalia to fight against the Ethiopians. Most people will condmen the former , but will not see the latter as "terrorism". When two SOmalis were arrested in Sweden, many Somali groups rushed to their defence and said that they didn't see resistance or supporting it against Ethiopian occupation as terrorism. Still, it is too eary and we wait till these men are brought to court or new evidence emerges. That is, if you or Lazy have some other secret info we don't have? All the stuff about seccessionists, young men being groomed and Alshabaab sympathisers is stuff and nonsense,really!

Originally posted by Norf 1:

Lazie's persona was not attacked. Her Fox News
style of reporting
was.

Norf,

Insinuating that LayZie's reporting is biased, you're infact still mired, neck-deep, in an ad hominen arguement which attacks the source(i.e LayZie) without actually addressing the issue(i.e the "alleged" terrorists). The funny thing is that, this is exactly what you're protesting.

So accusing LayZie, of bias reporting does not magically destroy what she said about those wannabe mujahadeen. Your concern should be whether her statements are factually correct. If so, did she only represent a half truth? Or has she taken the whole story out of context? Maybe it's a spoof? Maybe it's technically true but misleading, or a shows a faulty sense of proportion? All of these are possibilities, and each can be used to refute her claims--if you got what it takes that is.

Give it a shot, alright. You just might surprise yourself. ;)

dhulQarnayn :cool:

Republic Of California

p.s

LayZie G.--I look forward to the day you thrash some naysaying secessionists on SOL...

dhulQarnayn---^ calvinhobbes_evil.gif^---LayZie G

RedSea   

LZG is a great girl runtii. She does that little back flip once a year. She'll be back. :D

Dhulka,

don't mislead the girl. She aint dead like some here, she is alive and well. She needs little soul searching.

I see the same old secessioners are at it again. A.D.D sufferers maxaan idinka dhahaa, didn't you read the part where I said I will address you secessioners in another thread and that your time will come.

I guess since you are willing to force my hand, I might as well address you wanna be separatists all at once.

Ayoub, I don't believe I understood a word you have written so far, I guess you can say I am not at all that familiar with the secession dialogue.

My favourite separatist aka Red dare speak of me in that kind manner, I am blushing as we speak. Why be so kind to me, when you know I was never kind to you? I guess a fellow separatist will know of your type of kindness eh?

North, what is there to wait on? Deal with the facts.

Suicide, terrorists, pakistani border and take it to the next step.

Abti Johnny, as always pointing to the obvious, but what you need to do with these separatists is actually school them on the school of sign language. They require a little bit more attention than the norm, so be patient ya abti.

Lastly, I want to address the characters who brought God into my thread. Simple question really, does God condone suicide? You know who you are, I need an answer and try to put everything you got into it.

PS:if I have forgotten anyone else, I will be sure to address you sooner rather than later.

ciao ragadsi

N.O.R.F   

^^Looks like abtiyo's intervention has given you a bit of confidence.

North, what is there to wait on? Deal with the facts.

Suicide, terrorists, pakistani border and take it to the next step.

Erm erm yeah they are facts indeed. Where did Pakistani border come from? :D

All the FACTS are still up in the air. Until they are known to you please refrain from wishing the worst for people. Hada ma ifahantay?

and look, you're choosing to insult. How surprising,,,,