Sign in to follow this  
LayZie G.

...Al-Shabaab Symphatizer'S Arrested@German Airport...

I wrote:

I enjoyed watching the DVD. One of my sisters brought it from UK recently and it was well filmed. The sound was fantastic and they had all my favourite fanaaniin performing. I would have loved to have been there.(I haven't been to a somali concert, because I have just recently showed interest in somali music, I'm the king khalid era)

I didn't mind about the flag waving, it showed that they were truly proud of who they were and where they came from. I'm not from S-land but seing somalis come together that way and celebrate together was something.

Owly, I am glad you digged that thread out because it not only weakens your argument(whatever it is you were arguing against) but it pains me as a nationalist who loves her people and heritage.(music etc) hahahaha

The highlight of my post commentary was about "community", "united", "concert", "quality of film and the fact that my favourite fanaaniin were there. Nothing in support of secessioner entity.

I also want to point out that the dvd also had people waiving both flags, the flag I was interested at looking is the same flag that Generalka uses as a signature.(take a peek if you like)

As for the pming the dvd, thank you but I will pass.

Nice try owly, but better luck next time child.

PS:north, since you are inviting your friends to fight your battles, why don't you atleast choose secessioners. The subject matter is more appropriate, don't you agree?(theodore, don't you dare quit your day job. As you already know, comedy is not your strong suit)

N.O.R.F   

nationalist who loves her people

So much so that she wishes her brothers the worst before a trial takes place and they're guilty because such and such a media outlet says so.

Don't you love the 'nationalism' of Somalis :rolleyes: a word used a little too much on these here threads,,,,,,,,

^eedo, I am capable of compassion. Why else would I call for their heads to be served on a platter? I want them to get help, so they can get on with their lives.

North, deep down you know I'm right. Why else would you continue to go around in circle over the issue?

Originally posted by LayZie G.:

I wrote:
quote:I enjoyed watching the DVD. One of my sisters brought it from UK recently and it was well filmed. The sound was fantastic and they had all my favourite fanaaniin performing. I would have loved to have been there.(I haven't been to a somali concert, because I have just recently showed interest in somali music, I'm the king khalid era)

I didn't mind about the flag waving, it showed that they were truly proud of who they were and where they came from. I'm not from S-land but seing somalis come together that way and celebrate together was something.

The highlight of my post commentary was about "community", "united", "concert", "quality of film and the fact that my favourite fanaaniin were there. Nothing in support of secessioner entity.

Commentary on United? It was Somaliland May 18th Independence day Party... Only Somalilanders were united in this party. You :mad: ?

Originally posted by LayZie G.:

...I want to take this time to thank the officials, the hardworking men and women who are making efforts to crack down on fake mujahidiin's everywhere. Allaahu Akbar, hopefully more arrest will follow.
:D

LayZie G, haye, don't be a hater walaalo. icon_razz.gif