Sign in to follow this  
LayZie G.

...Al-Shabaab Symphatizer'S Arrested@German Airport...

I didn't know one having A.D.D was considered an insult?

North, weren't you the same person who said many yrs ago that post 911 was the era for muslim awakening?

All of a sudden they are dominating headlines etc, seeking justices in odd places? Just as much as you accuse me of spreading the fix news lines around and modelling after them, I accuse you of being a terrorist appeaser. I am sure u are even capable of harbouring your fellow brothers if need arises.

That said, if and when a somali becomes a negative headliner, I am the first to take him/her apart, not because I wish them bad, but because in my own strange way, I care and love my people.(not separatists)

That is the only reason why I brought up the scenario of innocent boys being taken advantage off. I truly believe they didn't know what they were doing. I Could be proven wrong, we don't know that part of the story, either way, we know enough to start making judgements.

PS:Confidence is defined in terms of feeling or belief in something or someone. Some would argue that LayZieG and confidence go hand in hand. In simple terms, confidence to me is how you are to burco. In SOL terms, you mention burco and you know north is close by, and thats how you ought to view confidence from here on. You say the word and you should immediately think of LayZie. (LayZie 101, be thankful the first lesson was free for you as I am feeling generous today)

N.O.R.F   

You understand where I'm coming from but your pride is getting in the way and you're putting up a barrier.

Either way, I have made my point crystal clear. What you do in the future is up to you.

ps nice little rant.

Originally posted by LayZie G.:

That said, if and when a somali becomes a negative headliner, I am the first to take him/her apart, not because I wish them bad, but because in my own strange way, I care and love my people.(not separatists)

http://www.somaliaonline.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?/topic/6/7885

We're glad that you enjoyed watching that DVD. PM Me so I can hoook you up with the latest one.

RedSea   

Originally posted by LayZie G.:

My favourite separatist aka Red dare speak of me in that kind manner, I am blushing as we speak. Why be so kind to me, when you know I was never kind to you? I guess a fellow separatist will know of your type of kindness eh?

Why be kind?

Well, it could be that you're a girl, and so is my mom by the way. Though I feel this towards most of the pple of all ages, colors, backgrounds, I always seem to have soft spot specially for girls(like yourself) even when I think they are way out of touch with everything that goes on.

Oh boy layzie and her newly found body of Dhulqarnayn. Wagareey aduunyada, what a couple! :D

This is an interesting topic, though I like the debate taking place even more, kind of reminds me of last night TV, though the roles have reversed here. We have a secessionist who sounds like the parrot from Alaska, just repeating the tired old lines and we have the Layzy one who is bringing facts and fine distinction to her argument. Joe Biden [Layzy] and Sarah Palin [Norf and adeer I say it to your face, no offence] :D

Originally posted by Mujahid: Red Sea:

Oh boy layzie and her newly found
body
of Dhulqarnayn. Wagareey aduunyada, what a couple!
:D
[/QB]

Red Sea, I have no idea what you're talking about and as usual, you are coming across as a little under-medicated. I realize you are very dedicated and passionate about seeming intelligent, but I have no interest at all in your secessionist laced cries for attention. Besides, there is no fun anymore in putting you down. :D

dhulQarnayn :cool:

Republic Of California

p.s

I think you meant 'buddy', right? Git...

N.O.R.F   

Dukey, I think you need to look up the definition of the word 'fact'.

Ala Fox News style you both (you and Lazy) seem to be re-hashing the English language to suit icon_razz.gif

I see DQ is clutching straws again :D

^^^Layzy girl is more like MSNBC and not Fox, she is our keith Olberman and you are the darkside... But hey if you say so old boy, Layzy knows how to deal with this situation, I will let her continue...

^^^

sean_hannity.jpgBreaking New Somaliland is getting recognised by Western Sahara

Hold it saxib, you aint no John Stewart, Sean Hanity, Keiths main rival now thats a thought..

N.O.R.F   

I have no idea who those people are but I would have you down as a black Bill O'Rielly anyday. Fair and Balanced dhe Papa Bear :D

I think DQ should attempt to correct your English icon_razz.gif

Thierry.   

:D:D Papa bear, waar General D what has happened since you have left the island you have become a full blown Yank. lets use these legendry British anchors gents. Although I am hooked to O'Reilly

Jon Snow (Norf)

20309_logo.jpg

Pittbull Paxman (Duke)

news-graphics-2007-_647679a.jpg

and last but not least

JB and Layzie :D

RichardJudyPA_468x417.jpg

N.O.R.F   

^ :D:D

Usheeg odayga. We have real news and real news anchors in blighty and not that watered down semi talk show stuff they have on the other side of the pond.

*he says from a distance*

Thierry.   

:D:D Norf saxiib the best the desert has is Riz Khan with his mediocre questioning.

With regards to the topic it’s a lot of nonsense unless they have been charged and proven guilty I will state that my two brothers are innocent.