Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Siilaanyo-Al-soomaali

:D:D @gabadh baad tahaye who has bad Somali

No that's not true. You are busy gabadh.

FB,

Despite Jacs protest, and nuune's lame dismisal, this is a real news. Siilaanyo marbuu qaldamay, hadda da'na waa yahay, fursad muuqattana wuu arkaa,waana politician.

Paragon   

Lately, there is an MP3 thats going around that hadduu afka kaaga dhaco magaca Siilaanyo, reer Burco sidii Falestine in ay isku kaa qarxinayaan. Lol. Waxaaba ka sii daran the 'raliyallaah canhu' that comes after everytime his name is mentioned.

Marka, I believe although Siilaanyo aad loo jecelyahay, hadana Soomaalidoo idil ayaa nin macquul ah u garaneysa. I think if any one Somali elder has what it takes to put the Somali peoples through something like Obama-mania, then Siilaanyo is the only man who could.

If this news is anything remotely true, I'll be the first to wear a T-Shirt printed with the above photo of him, reading: Siilaanyo, Somalia's Saviour (SSS).

Oh that almost sound like the SS smile.gif .

Originally posted by Oodweyne:

Hello Folks

But, then, again, I can easily understand as to what our
Mr. Xiinfaniin
seamed to be angling for in here (
particularly with his line of asking where is
Mr. North
and others of
Eastern Burco
are in this argument
)....
:D

I'm glad that some of us understood that :D

Blessed   

He's campaigning for Kulmiye. Meeting with the SL community in Nairobi.

p.s Why do they keep dragging D.shiil into politics, it's a private business.

Oodweyne’s fanaticism shows on. It was expected.

Lady Blessed’s version of this news borders that of Jacayl baro. We believe it’s a coincidence :D . Meeting Somaliland community is not mutually exclusive to engaging with other politicians, sister.

Paragon, you know how to play along brother! Politics is all about who takes the first move. We suspect Siilaanyo has the shrewdness to be the prospector here, and chart as he did before a new direction for Somalia. Time has come to get beyond a mere political grievance. It was insult for him to embrace small ideas, as secessionism truly is, in the first place. That ideological shoe did not fit him. time is ripe for him to try the shoe, teh right shoe :D .

Ibti, who said becoming somaliweyn politician is akin to being dragged in the mud :D .

Ibtisam   

Xiin, it is akin to being dragged in the mud haad, maybe another time, another try, but not haada. Pluz I was talking about Dahabshiil, he could not be a politician even if he wanted to.

^^My bad. Dahabshiil is a business man, he is above politics. I agree.

Siilaanyo, has the stature to be bold, and the credibility to object to this bogus claim of being another country. It insults everyone's inteleggence really. I would welcome if the man takes that route in a peaceful way.

I am not sure if the timing is right though in SL.

AYOUB   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

This is coming from a reporter who reportedly recognized Somaliland

Eeerm... I'll take your word word for it since you chose not to name him. smile.gif

^^Allah! brother Ayoub showed up :D .

Che, public pranouncements is what politicians do. Nurdin told us he would support Faroole if he loses but walked away at the end.

Siilaanyo would break previous promises if he deems them unbenificial for his future, and in this case :D , for the bigger common good.

Yes I am encouraging him