Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Siilaanyo-Al-soomaali

RedSea   

^lol@is he not somali right now? I was asking the same thing.

Xiin,

Rumour had it that these sorta of speculations would come after he retains SL's leadership post.

ps. It's spelled as 'Silaanyo'=Lizard. :D

N.O.R.F   

Oodweyne

My comment to Xiin was not intended to be taken as some sort of consolationary brush off with regard to future SL/Somalia relations. It is the truth saxib. Not only is it prudent to have and maintain dialogue with Somalia (regardless who is in charge on both sides) but it’s also good for Somaliland’s image both at home and internationally.

If Somaliland considers itself independent then it must act as such. It is already doing that when talking to its other neighbours so why not do the same with regard to Somalia? Is Somalia not a neighbour? A reluctance to do this only results in Somaliland still being viewed as part of Somalia.

Such dialogue does not mean Somaliland is compromising any of it’s goals of gaining independence/recognition. I believe it furthers that cause and at the same time gives the opportunity to say ‘we are not coming back’.

Having said that however, there will be the risk of being talked around and enticed by what Somalia has to offer as a larger state with membership of various respective organizations (UN, AL, AU etc). Such an enticement with guaranteed autonomy, greater political involvement and the chance to shape what goes on around you can also be tempting. This of course will come after a few years of stability in the south.

Talking to Somalia is a good thing for all sides. Whatever the outcome, a mutual agreement/understanding is a must.

DISCLAIMER

This is the opinion of the writer and should not be equated with the political views of his right honourable Mr A Silaanyo or the Kulmiye Political Party.

Som@li   

North, So you are now the spoekesperson of Silaanyo? :D

Silaanyo knows the truth, Despite the current Situation of Somalia, He knows Somalia's Unity, is indispensable, believe he will make a good PM.

RedSea   

Why would silaanyo settle for second rate position in non functioning entity, when he can get the excutive spot in somaliland. It doesn't make much sense.

Emperor   

^A cabinet post without portifolio of a non functioning entity is much better than being the head of urecongnized clan fiefdom... let's for example, the foreign of now troubled Somalia, at least he's recieved with red carpets and gets to deliver a speech infront of more than 150 UN member states at New York.

RedSea   

emperor lol that is your logic. ehehee how is that gonna help the country?

I don't think silaanyo wants to have similar fate whereby forced to leave his own soil for security reasons.

The tfg with all its incompetent members and warlords in its midst is designed to fail. regardless of how good and wise of politician. The foundation and the supporting cast of that entity are corruption.

That is why I think big massive warlord, criminal and incompetents clean up job is needed; alshabab are in better position of stablizing somalia.

Emperor   

^He's a traitor and a warlord too

Warancade, being the leader of the clan-fiefdom is but nothing... Im sorry your hero Silaayo couldn't even get to that, he hope that one day he becomes the leader of clan fiefdom :D

What a weak hero you have, feeling really sorry for you guyz, I am now even compaigning for the loss of Riyaale in the hope that he becomes the leader of the clan, I will be more amused should the confused Waraabe steals the show for him this time...