Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Tan meesha iigu sii dheji

Are we learning new term everyday? Now comes the "Southerners" who the hell are these people, I wonder? Is Sheikh Sharif one of them Ya Waranle? Maybe Al-shabaab are the true "Southerners" that you meant to rule.

Enlighten us brother and tell who has good heart for the people you mentioned and who are the SOLers that are bent to keep the flame going.

^I wasn't counting my self to begin with(unless we are talking about the good ole Souf of A!) But who the those engaging this endless wars one wonders!! Maybe aliens. Brother made accusations so let him elaborate bit of what he was talking about, hope that aint too much to ask.

Waranle your on the wrong track saxiib ,,, Xiin is a classic example of guy who's lacked something to champion and now found Shariif to be the 'new in' fashion logo to sport and even concoucted a term for that syndrome ala 'Peace Caravan'. Him and like-minded people called Abdullahi a traitor when he went to Mustaxil but called Omar Xaashi (AUN)a leader when he did the same in Godey. They will go so far to claim that Shariif doesnt allow the ethiopians to come in into the country by saying let hell go loose on all somali cities except when it comes to the 'Holy Grail Muqdishu', while the truth is all hell has been loose on that city ofr 20 yrs while the rest of Somalia is relatively spared.

Xiin and Miskiin and all of the others are bunch without morals and principals and would not only sell the seas of Somalia but any city excluding Muqdishu for a host of reasons including tribal, ********imo and trying to be down for whats in fashion today.

Coloow   

Ghelle, Don't bend words; you know southerners as you may know puntland, somaliland and lalalands. Why does the term "southerners" evoke so much feelings?

Southerners: those somalis that have had 19-20 years of hell under Caydid, Cali Mahdi, huraale, shaati and the rest of the warlords.

Walee waa yaab; had I said Puntland, somaliland or mentioned a village in the midst of nothing, there would be no reaction.

Bal is weeydiya.

About giving Sheikh Shariif a chance; why? Abdullahi Yusuf was better (now that makes Duke happy). At least Abdullahi yusuf was a power hungary thug; sheikh Sharif is a pseudo-tribalist who has fooled somalis.

Wacdaraha; xiin waa gareen kaadh doon sxb. He can't fool everyone on here. He has proved to be a man who does not care about the lives of "southerners"- here we go again. Xiin is content if the killings in Xamar are conducted by someone from the south.

The sheer hypocrasy and two facedness in this thread is amazing.

when news broke out that the tigre dogs .. have made an incursion into hiiraan.

they posted multiple threads decyring it as propganda and telling people to stop spreading lies.

now that they can no longer hide what is clearly evident .. now they say ... "yeah Ethiopinas have invaded but it is not as bad as 2006" as if it provides some solace

The verbal gymnastics is getting more twisted by the day ... is this what you have been reduced to ? to look for excuses for this pathetic excuse for a government no matter how absurd or far fetched.

MMA brother you still have the nerve to say A/Y is evil because he invited the tigre ... as opposed to sharif who bends over for them without even a protest .. God is my witness I hate to say anything remotelly good about Abdullahi amxaar .. but in this instance he is head and shoulders above the munafiq sharif

please soonka idinkana ha isa seejinina with your bald faced lies, speaking out of both sides of your mouth is not good for your soon.

please come back after Ramadan and peddle this absur bullsh!t .. markaas ayaan helaysaaa jawaab munaasab ah.

Che I see Shangoole couldnt achieve your wet-dreams about re-taking Burtinle or smoking sheesha in Garoowe :D:D

These days its seems people are betting their chips on Shariif for whole hosts of dreams :D

Inta saan loo murmaayo, inta saan dood micnodarro ah ee ku socoto labaatan sano dalkiiba waxba uma harin. Uultimana uma hari doonaan. Dad, dugaag, dhir, duurjoog, bad -- wax haray oo nadiif ah maleh.

Dhulkii waa wada abaar, kasoo biloow Soomaali Galbeed ilaa Gaarisa iyo inta ka shisheeso iyo ka hooseysaba waa wada abaar. Dadkii wada dhamaaday.

Dadkii waa wada qaxeen, inta hartay qaxar, qaxootinimo nafaqo daro ah, dagaalo dhamaad lahayn iyo gaajo iyo abaar xun heyso. Ciyaalkii dhashana deformation ku dhashaan, waxyaabo horey loo arkin.

Baddii sun ayaa laga buuxiye. The two rivers either completely dry up, or if a few meager rain days come, bust and flood more frequently because there are no banks to speak of that kept them stabilized, no tree roots on the shores of the banks that kept them in check.

Dhirtii waala wada jaray, complete deforestation, hence why more frequent abaars than the norm our country is experiencing the last few years.

Haddaan dalkaan u talin karin, dad kale shisheeye ah u taliyo aan deemino, anaga si nabad aan ku noolaano maadaama anaga isku diidnay wada noolaano, wadatashano, isku wada talino.

Xabashi this, jihaad that. It won't work again. One can be reluctantly duped once using the nationalist card, but no, no, no. Never again. Dad dano iyo qorshe shisheeye kale wato, dalkeenana axsaan ka lahayn, dadkaas would be the last to protest other shisheeye soo faragaliyo Soomaaliya.

Dalka iyo dadkiiba iyo dhirtiiba intii ka hartay iyagi sii burburinooyo.

Paragon   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

^Sharif is good man. Don't badmouth a true Somali hero like that.

Yup, tell it son. :D

But on a serious note, there really isn't anyone better to lead than Sharif when it comes to today's Somalia. I am sure the supporters of Al-Shabaab, or even those who kow-tow after adeer Yey, would say otherwise, but Sharif is doing the best any war-time leader could do to stablize a flammable situation.

Having said that, I (that is personally) will oppose him if Ethiopians come back to Somalia like they did in 2006. I know there is nothing much he can do considering his current power-position, but he must atleast make some noise to voice his rejection of Ethiopian return.

We shall wait and see.

Haatu   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiy aar:

Dhulkii waa wada abaar, kasoo biloow Soomaali Galbeed ilaa
Gaarisa iyo inta ka shisheeso iyo ka hooseysaba waa wada abaar. Dadkii wada dhamaaday.

Qof inaga fikiro oo adigu aan aheyn majiro.