Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

FREE AWDAL

Ibtisam   

^^^^I don't like Goth, full of shid. I know he is heavy weight in Awdal and Somaliland circles, but the guy gives me a headache, even when I agree with what he is saying. I think I developed an allergic reaction to him a few years ago.

No, we will find a sister for Xiidigo. I saw this girl at another forum, Somaliland baa maadaax kaa gaashii and she is from Awdal, I’m send her a message and an invite :D Pluz she won’t be calling her “the girl” at least. :rolleyes:

Ibtisam   

^^^^This week you are out to offend me so maah?? :(

I'm so tired of saying this over and over again. So I'm not even going to explain myself again. :cool:

NGONGE   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

Xiddigo has won the Awdal debate. Creating a reactionary thread will not take away her trophy. Redka’s protest has no merit. Secessionism has not succeeded so far. Opposing it is not akin opposing SL and its various communities.

Those are very simple facts. But this cult has no regard for facts…and that too is another simple fact.

Now. Now, Xiin! This sort of talk will not do here. You really should stop mixing with A&T and people that mistake empty talk for facts. Xidigo would not know how to debate her way out of a paper bag, never mind talking about Awdal.

Remember, her argument was that the people of that region oppose Somaliland but she did not present ONE single proof for that argument. Care to help her or are you going to change the subject into something else again? ;)

Som@li   

Red Sea, Sheekadu ma ka daba tag bay mari, Saxib you are over doing it, You may need a break like JC. smile.gif

Ibtisam, Why don't you face Xidigo yourself? :D

I wanna congratualte Xidigo, the star of this month, for winning the depate in the other thread. Good job Girl smile.gif

Xidigo   

^^@ Dabshid :D

Xiinoow, Dameeri dhaan raacdey ha noqon waad sax saneyd markii horee. ;)

Odeygu wuu cadhoonayaa waayo calankii iraniga ahaa uu odhan jirey waamid yar oo sariirta iyo furaashka ugu jira ayaan caawinay inuu gogol iyo daahba ka dhigto.

NG, it does not matter whether I can debate or not but what matters is that I, Xidigo, dragged you from your rotten closet. You have been playing the neutral dude while silently cheering for the SNM gang.

Maro boob ayaad wada tihiin ee naga fuqa. Awdal is and will always be a part of Soomaliya and the day Riyoode leaves the "office" would be a brand new day for Awdelites. Do you know that Riyaale cannot even go back to his own region? Do you ever wonder why?

And speaking of paper bags, the only thing that is made of paper is the fake dream of secession. It is no secret Somaliland is a one clan show and Riyoode is their front door man. And if the idea of Awdelites hating your fake dream gets you so hot, why don't you help your clan debate their way into recognition? :rolleyes:

Gediid   

Xidigo

I want you to help me understand this....Are you against seccession of Somaliland or are you against duriyadda...?

lool. Red Sea is a tough kid.

I like the way he showed up Castro and the Awdal groups in here.

Wonderfull stuff but Mr Sea dont convince us adeer Awdal aint Free and it aint insignificant as you belive.

Gediid   

Xidigo

The clan from Hargeysa,supporters of the snm back in the day....Now can U try to answer the question please