Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

FREE AWDAL

I dont know why I keep hearing SNM, I thought SNM finished long time ago after the fall of Siad Barre, so inform me if this is a new movement I didnt hear about.

RedSea   

^You probably suck at math. It shows there with your illogical equation there.

If we went with your equation, Rayaale, Igal(AUN)=SNM.

Xidigo   

^Waryaa inanka mathematiciankoow dhulka aayar fadhi baan ku idhi. SNM waxay ka dhigan tahey waan wada ognahaye.

Ibtisam   

Can someone outline the beef Awdal people have with SNM?

P.s. Oh and was this "beef" addressed in those conferences back in 1994/6?

The Zack   

Originally posted by Red $ea:

^You probably suck at math. It shows there with your illogical equation there.

If we went with your equation, Rayaale, Igal(AUN)=SNM.

Actually my math was referring to "the idea" behind the entire Somaliland equation. Now, who sucks at math?

Ibtisam   

^^^Then your math and historical facts are hopeless. Better hit the books again my dear. SNM wanted a greater Somalia. I always thought it was because they wanted to have their chance at power and maybe pay those who aided Saiyd back. We would've had a SNM "Barre" terrorising Somalia if they had it their way. But that is just my theory [no facts or inside info]. :D The fact is, for whatever reason they wanted to stay.

Ibtisam   

^^^Lool It is true and caused many fights. They walked out of many of the talks in protest. Lool @ celebrate SNM day. is there a such thing Che?

Xiddigo has won the Awdal debate. Creating a reactionary thread will not take away her trophy. Redka’s protest has no merit. Secessionism has not succeeded so far. Opposing it is not akin opposing SL and its various communities.

Those are very simple facts. But this cult has no regard for facts…and that too is another simple fact.

The Zack   

Ibtisaam, Did Siilaanyo want Greater Somalia? Get your facts right awow.

Red, there's a difference between siyaasadda dadka loo sheego iyo siyaasadda runta ah ee urur kasta. We all know SNM was fighting for "freedom".

Ibtisam   

^^^^Yes. As I said hit the books. In fact that is the worse example you could've given! ;) SNM was fighting for something basic at the start, in the last few years of its operation the focused changed many times. But SNM never ever had an agenda called Somaliland state. Waad iska haadeshi The Zack.

Why do you sad so angry caawa yaa Xiin??

I wish Xiddigo won more than a debate, but the truth is Somali politics are not made on these pages. I expect you to be fair and say. There must be people who agree with Xiddigo, but there are also ones who agree with Red. They need a borame conference to sort out their stance. :D Oddyaalishi hooree miyaan eehin?

Angry? Come again for that one yaa Ibti!

Perhaps a conference is needed. As you know i like holding conferences to sort out somalis disagreements. The other side should send some one other than the good redka though. i dont know the distance between Baligubadle and Oodweyne, but the man has something in common with Oodka :D .

Ibtisam   

^^^^Looo. I just felt you as losing your smile in your first post Xiin. Maybe Angry is too strong word; after all it is words on screen :D

I think you are scared of those two miyia?? OR you want a fair fight. First I think you need to find someone other than Xiddigo or Lois to rep Awdal.

P.s. Because I know girls can kick ***, but someone more open minded in needed. Same way you are requesting that Red and Oodeye are not sent. People with common ground and who will listen to each other. Otherwise each will come and shout and then go home, and it will be another wasted conference.