Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

FREE AWDAL

NGONGE   

^^ You're wasting your time there. She will not give you a straight answer. She can't.

Xidigo,

Someone from Awdal got me out of the closet indeed but it was not you, dear. ;)

Ibtisam   

^^WHo was it?? Goth??

She would give a striagh answer. She would say they are one and the same to her! She hates them both equally. :D

Xidigo   

Tell her like its yaa Che :D

Originally posted by Gediid:

Xidigo

The clan from Hargeysa,supporters of the snm back in the day....Now can U try to answer the question please

Aboowe clan clan ha lahaane anagu waxaan rabnaa Soomaalia to be one. Ma fahmi intaa. U ducee in Somalia nabadi ka dhalato oo aan Xamar ilaa Lawya cado dhex mushaaxno inagoo xarago besteen ah. smile.gif

Qudhac   

xidigo

has not been able prove one single thing she has claimed therefor other than her own personal emotional outburst she cannot claimed to speak for the people of Awdal who are leading somaliland as we speak.

but what these sort of things show is how desparate somaliland hate mongers are cos their screams and howling keeps getting louder

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Dabshid:

I wanna congratualte Xidigo, the star of this month, for winning the depate in the other thread. Good job Girl
smile.gif

Rag badan biyo kulul bey ugu qubeysay... :D

we will find a sister for Xiidigo. I saw this girl at another forum

Xidigo*, hade waad u jeedaa sheeko wexey mareysaa in dad laguu doonto...Ka kaladaa dee... ;)

What is even more ironic is that, the given name of that region, Awdal -- the ironic part is that what this particular name stands for.

Few people do know, however, this name does indeed relate to its historical significance it has in wider Soomaaliya context and history.

Awdal [aw-dal] simply means the "father (source) of dal (nation, country)." It was bestowed the honourary word "aw" due to that region's importance in Soomaali history and what it had contributed.

Gediid   

^^^^U make sh!t up faster than anyone I know.AW DAL kulahaa waar 1986 ayaa AW DAL aabo siyaad sameeyey from carving up waqooyi galbeed.I guess since aad magaca soo sameysey kan ku darso markaas.Abu Aw Dal(Waqooyi galbeed)

Ibtisam   

^^^^U make sh!t up faster than anyone I know.AW DAL kulahaa waar 1986 ayaa AW DAL aabo siyaad sameeyey from carving up waqooyi galbeed.I guess since aad magaca soo sameysey kan ku darso markaas.
Abu Aw Dal
(Waqooyi galbeed)

Qix qax qax. lol :D

MM: Source please.

Xidigo   

^^^^U make sh!t up faster than anyone I know.AW DAL kulahaa waar 1986 ayaa AW DAL aabo siyaad sameeyey from carving up waqooyi galbeed.I guess since aad magaca soo sameysey kan ku darso markaas.Abu Aw Dal(Waqooyi galbeed)

1986? What? You must be kiding me. Bal hada dib wax ugu noqo oo soo baadh the name of that region. Siyaad bare ma uusan bixin magaca e Waqooyi galbeed ayuu ka jarey gobol ahaan 1986.

Edit, Is that how much you know about somalia and Awdal's history? Were you born yesterday?