Sign in to follow this  
Tahliil

Controversial Indhacade Selected for the Defense Post

me   

Originally posted by Paragon:

MsD&D,

Those with merits are shaking in their boots fear American recriminaions somewhere in the qurbaha. So it is not soon that you would see them fill any position. Even their military generals hope in wadankii loo qabto si ay u tagaan iyagoo ku xaragoonaya garaadadoodii hore.

Waa runtaa taasi.

Paragon   

Fahiey,

Yours and others' too, is believing that this is the time for 'pretty Public image' adeer. We have come past that and I will tell you this, revolutions don't happen twice smile.gif . They do only once and we have had our 'one' chance. So public support would simply depend on the actions taken from hereon and not the illusions of 'image' you seem to harbour.

Thierry.   

They say fool me ones and shame on you fool me twice and shame on me.

Now we can blame the other party as much as we want, “the TFG did not want to come to the Khartoum meeting” but only the wise can identify the mistakes within their own group. Certainly Indho Cade was the man who launched the attack which demised the ICU in the first round without the consent of the leadership. In fact if I remember correctly they were out of the country at the time.

Paragon I am surprised you accept this appointment, if the devil offers you an army at your disposal to defeat your enemy would you take it?

Now I am not saying ina Cade is evil but we know his track record, on thing is forgive another thing to forget and make the same mistake again.

We can beat the drums of war all we want, but realistically the resistant movement do not pose a threat to the TFG. I am being honest it has the support of the west and east.

It is only 18 months left to this corrupt government, it has lost the confidence of the people, the international community do not want to support them and to make it worse there is internal conflicts emerging. Why not form a political party that is universally inclusive with sound policies. Of how to get rid of the Ethiopian forces, how to build the economy, how to build our own military etc. Come to the election and beat them on the ballot

When taking a path you have the option of taking the easy one and there is the option of tacking the hard one. Let’s hope they take the easy one.

me   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ Fresh ideas? Aha! Road blocks in Growe
:D

Thats a start, adiga tube stationka in road block laguu dhigo weeye :D

These courts will not succeed, the TFG will not succeed. The suffering will continue, but I think that we are almost there we are reachting that moment aan hurdada ka wada kici layahn. Soomaalidu wey isu soo dhawaanaysaa, dantoodana wey garanayaan.

Danteenu waa midnimo iyo in aan cadowga iska difaacno.

Paragon   

Why not form a political party that is universally inclusive with sound policies. Of how to get rid of the Ethiopian forces, how to build the economy, how to build our own military etc. Come to the election and beat them on the ballot

Thiery, that statement of yours above is really very optimisitic, innit :D . Elections? Reminds me of that Hong Honk triad movie- 'Elections'. Sxb to expect elections from the tfg is to milk honey from a stone adeer. Not plausible.

PS: No, I won't ask assistance of the devil sxb, but as you confessed you are not saying Indha-cade is the devil, or is it? I am not fond of indha-cade myself. I am on record voicing my objections to him in this forum, but as Somalis say: Maslaxadaada maqaar ey baa loogu seexdaa .

I don't think you would sleep on maqaar ey for your maslaxad ,,, waan baahanahay looma bakhti cuno bay soomaalidu tidhaahdaa ...

I agree with Paragon about the elections and that is what i said in other thread if there is no leading ideology then the Asmara group mission is a complete failure ,,,, and believe me it will be.

There is laba daran mid dooro:

To choose to fight whateva it costs and however the end will look like. This means a total bloodshed, loss of souls and distruction.

Or to choose the other way running for elections and peaceful choice which has less potential ,,, this means the tfg gangs will still remain, use their tactics, money and their xabashis to be there forever. That is if they allow there wil be elections.

Thierry.   

Sxb When people talk about the US haste war into Iraq the words, second resulotion will echo in history.

There is strong reason to suggest that any possible election will be rigged to put it mildly.

But why rush into a resistance without trying the other solution first.

Secondly there are many steps that they can take, let other international bodies monitor or hold it.

There is no optimism about mate they have some very intelligent men at their disposal that can come up with sound solutions. Heck I can come up with a viable economic solution from my laptop that gives the TFG a run for its money.

Dhubad.   

Paraganoow, This guy has no credibility and has nothing to offer militarily, he lost the few wagons he had so what why is he special?

You see, if his appointment to this position made us (the supporters of UIC) questioning the decision behind it what do you think it will do to others?

This is clearly another mistake by Wadaadada/Makamadaha, which it can not be defended.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Dhubad:

Paraganoow[/b

This is clearly another mistake by Wadaadada/Makamadaha, which it can not be defended.

What jobs were they given in this group? I'm talking about Wadaadada, saaxib!